Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Streaker

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆What is The Beauty Newsroom about⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
This is a safe place where anyone who wishes to learn more about makeup application, skincare, and hair care can come to discuss their techniques, and share their selfies, products used, and more if its beauty related you have come to the right place.
This is a no drama thread.

Terms Guide

TBU

Friendly Streaker

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tonight, I am going to do a look of soft glam, with some new makeup products. I will post a selfie, if It looks good. haha no one wants to see ugly makeup. xD
I'll also post a list of products used incase anyone is curious.

Friendly Streaker

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Okay so I definitely struggle with my brows, but usually I use the anastasia beverly hills brow pomade, with a brow stencil. Minus the brows, I am not sure I am entirely thrilled with the lipstick color choice. I used yensa for my foundation, and maybelline for the concealer, gerard cosmetics for the eye shadow primer base, pat mcgrath mini eye shadow palette. I can get the specific items name for anyone curious. I used a charlotte tilsbury lipstick and pencil combo. mascara is a new huda beauty not yet released. The eye liner is from pixi beauty, and sheglam. I also used rare beauty for the brows, which might work better if I was more familiar with the product. I also used rare beuatys soft pinch liquid blush in bliss, and the rare beauty highlter /luminizer in enlighten.

Friendly Streaker

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Good morning, hopefully some more people will wander in today. emotion_kirakira

Rumhound's Senpai

Gaian

IM HERE I SEEN IT AND IM HERE
IM READY TO LEARN HOW TO BE PRETTY FROM ALL YOU MAKEUP GURU BABIES!!

Friendly Streaker

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
nyfeli
Welcome hun! I can't wait to share with you all my videos, I'll be making videos too this way people can follow along. pause and apply as well. Do you currently use any makeup?

Rumhound's Senpai

Gaian

NightshadeMaid
nyfeli
Welcome hun! I can't wait to share with you all my videos, I'll be making videos too this way people can follow along. pause and apply as well. Do you currently use any makeup?

I have a little bit of makeup, lip, eyes, eyebrow— I’ve given up on foundation because it makes my skin break out to the point of rashing plus I like to be a little speedy!

Friendly Streaker

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
nyfeli

I have a little bit of makeup, lip, eyes, eyebrow— I’ve given up on foundation because it makes my skin break out to the point of rashing plus I like to be a little speedy!
do you have a favorite eye look you like to create? I love doing variations on smokey eyes. 3nodding

Rumhound's Senpai

Gaian

NightshadeMaid
nyfeli

do you have a favorite eye look you like to create? I love doing variations on smokey eyes. 3nodding
not yet, I do like mascara a lot tho!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces