Welcome to Gaia! ::

we've got spirit, yes we do! we've got spirit, how 'bout you?

YEEEAAAH BOI~ 0.38053097345133 38.1% [ 43 ]
>:| no. 0.13274336283186 13.3% [ 15 ]
loool, mudkipz :3 0.23893805309735 23.9% [ 27 ]
mm. sure. 0.24778761061947 24.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 649 650 651 > >> >>> »|

WELCOME.//
well, well. obnoxiously big font to replace banners. >___>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a gift-giving thread for all gaians. we don't have any minimum or maximum price range for the gold donated or items gifted. this means you can give as much as you want, whenever you want ! :3 though we like giving and receiving, we do more than just merely give pixels; friends are made through sticking around, and chitchatting with others. enjoy~
<3
RULES.//
hate them, but can't do without 'em.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01_obviously, follow gaia's tos/rules and guidlines.
02_no begging.
03_no page stretching.
04_don't quote the first page's posts.
05_do not advertise without permission.
06_don't be picky; you're lucky enough that you're getting gifts.
07_all trades are final.
08_if there are any rule breakers, report them to me/mods !
09_if you've read all of the rules, post 'oogieboogie' with a ninja emote at the end.
THREAD UPDATES.//
NOTE: italicized=most recent update.

aug. 29, 2k9-grand opening <3
MODERATORS.//
these rule-enforcers are here for a reason. if there's an exclamation point near your name, you've had a warning.

Danger Pants.
~L o k i~ (also Baby Loki)
Lawliet_Luvr

these moderators will be here to reinforce the rules in this thread. if you are warned by them multiple times, they will report it to me, thus adding you to the blacklist. in addition, they will be helping me make decisions for the thread (ex: mini-giveaway gifts, new rules, etc.)

! as of now, we need ONE more moderator, so if you wish to be a mod, you have to fill out this form: !

Username:
How Long You've Been On Gaia:
How Many Posts You Have:
How Often You'd Be In The Thread (minimum is 10 posts on the daily):
Why You Want To Be A Mod:

AAAANDDD~ answer these questions in all separate posts.

01_hi, my name is natalie, you are...?
02_what's your favorite color?
03_what's your favorite animal?
04_what'd you do over this summer?
05_are you a ninjaaaa?
06_what's one talent you have?
07_what do you like to eat most?
08_do you like to cuddle?
09_where are you residing, right now? (ex: the bathroom in your grandma's house in britain)
10_waffles or pancakes?
ROYAL REGULARS.//
these are people who spend time here a lot, and have gotten a pixel cookie from me. italics indicate i haven't seen you in a while.

Fruzzy Slippers
Azahara Suncrest

Danger Pants.
Silly Sahar
l iStar l
Summer Draft
Lawliet_Luvr
GIFTING TIPS.//
credit goes to hula the forgotten. i agree with every single one.

if you haven't noticed by now, you don't automatically received gifts/donations in gift-giving threads. you have to work for it; that means sticking around and chatting. meet new people and make new friends. the more you linger in the thread, the higher your chances are of actually getting something.

wishlists help. whether they're in your profile, your signature, or your post format, they help out gift-givers a lot. It gives them an idea of what you'd like, so keep 'em posted.

begging is a major turn-off. even hinting that you want something. your signature/profile/post formats are enough to notify us of your wishes, so don't go overboard.

if gifts/trades are down, take advantage of the time to get your gifting funds up.

sob stories won't help you here, i'm sorry to inform you. those who complain about being hacked, wrongfully banned, etc. will most likely be overlooked. people usually donate to those who are deserving.

justbecausethere'salackofpinkinthispost.
MY QUEST.//
i'm questing too, y'know ;D

QUESTING: picolitrosso's urn 9th gen.
User Image

LAAAVELY GIFTERS<3 1/4 goes to my quests, and 3/4 goes to the thread.

01_EROTIC BINARY//18.5k.
02_LOVE BIPOLAR//blue longjohns, red star ska tshirt.
03_AZAHARA SUNCREST//wed to darkness, reve rouille.
04_HUSSHED//500g.
05_I AM DANNY20//wild west holster, jailer's keys, 2k.
06_l ISTAR l//thistle blouse, long-stem black rose, happy capsule.
06_CAKEY_MUFFIN_LOVER//1k.
07_CYORNIA ELEGUATO//1k.
08_SUMMER DRAFT//2k.
09_SHOU-RONG//5k.
10_DANGER PANTS.//yemaya's pearl.
11_CON CHIM//140k.

ANONYMOUS GIFTS:
| red flame shirt | toothy | orphan's elephant doll | gramster | secret tote bag |

what's on your wishlist, kid? ;D
BLACKLIST.//
naturally, rule breakers will end up here.

01_ninterdomasterX7 | begging
02_wintersunshine123 | quoted a post from the first page
03_ikid nova2 | begging
CONTESTS.//
these are some contests going on.

fourteenth post on pg. 21 gets 7k.

winner was love bipolar.
first person to 75 bumps gets 1k.
winner was fruzzy slippers.
a random person will win kitty slippers at the end of this month.
winner was guben.
a worthy person (posts regularly, nice, all that good stuff) will win inari's beads october 17.
winners were l iStar l and Lawliet_Luvr (won a cecil for being a close second)
the eighth post on pg. 100 will win 4k.
winner was iirunningcolors.
first post on pg. 200 gets 2.5k.
winner was baby loki.

most votes in the avi contest wins (poll stops at 200 votes.)
winner was summer draft.
first post on pg. 400 gets 4k.
winner was Lawliet_Luvr.
first post on pg. 500 gets 8k.
winner was Lawliet_Luvr.
GIFT BOX + LINK US!//
art/banners we've received.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/3/t.53860329/][IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m256/fallendaydreamer/Sushigivingbanneruno.png[/IMG][/url]
SPIRIT WEEEEK ! ;D//
we've got spirit, yes we doooo.

we've got spirit, yes we do! we've got spirit, how 'bout you?

we're having our first annual spirit week, holllllla. it'll take place mon. oct. 26, 2009 until fri. oct. 30, 2009 and we hope that you'll participate! here are the five spirit-themed days we're having. we'll be having contests and fun things to do :]

MON. 10/26 - NERD d a y
break out those readers and pocket protectors; it's the revenge of the nerds. the nerdiest kid here will get bullied and get their roller backpacks stomped on. >:] juust kidding. the nerdiest-looking nerd gets 1k.

TUES. 10/27 - PAJAMAS d a y
what do you walk around the house in? you don't even have to change when getting up; just come straight to the thread in your jammies. ;D cutest person in pj's gets 1k :]

WEDS. 10/28 - CRAZY DRESS d a y
must i explain further? xD;; craziest, yet very eye-appealing-est, avi gets a vampire's bat swarm. true story.

THURS. 10/29 - TWIN d a y

ever wished for a twin? i know i have, teehee. today's the day to ask someone to be your twinnny twin twin and match! heck, you could do nekkid time and match if you guys don't have matching stuff. :] most creative twins get 1k. each ;P

FRI. 10/30. - SUPER AZNNN d a y
bust out your asian pride ! wear your cosplay costumes, or dress up as a kachina. or as my friend vivian says, "squint your eyes!" <------joke. no flaming please. >_____> asian-est asian gets 1k.

SAT. 10/31 - HALLOWEEN
well, most of you will be out trick or treating, but if you're staying in, you should dress up :] no prize, but hey, you should have spirrrrrrrrrrit!
RESERVED.//
if i need to post anything in the future

WISH GRANTED.//
best be stickin' 'round, gurl. talk2hand pwaahaha.

User Image
User Image
User Image

MORE TO COME !
RESERVED.//
if i need to post anything in the future.

OPEN !//
<3333

THIS GIFT-GIVING THREAD IS NOW OPEN!<33333 start gifting away, cutie-pa-tooties!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff