Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Your first post made me laugh.
I don't think your ugly, kind of goofy :]
Cassandra Myrin
dreamsk
Staffa
dreamsk
Hoo-ray. But really, I think people should be able to make their own life decisions.

EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING US (yes, its us now) SIGNS!! scream
LOL. Shall I edit you into the first post, then?
And I shall subscribe to the thread so tomorrow I'll come back here and badger people! mrgreen

You guys should turn this thread into some sort of sign-whore hangout. <3
Hmmmmm...that would be cool. I like that idea a lot. You guys would be cool-type mod-types, naturally.
Staffa
Cassandra Myrin
Staffa
Cassandra Myrin
Staffa
dreamsk
Smoking is for teh lamez0r cancer and black lungz. domokun
LOL. True dat, in all seriousness, tho. My dad just quit. I'm excited. ^_^ No second-hand black lung for me!

Whoo! That's awesome, congrats! heart domokun :XP

Meine Mutter (my mom) still smokes. crying It sucks.
Ack, I feel for ya. Having a member of the immediate family smoke sucks hard. stare

Yeah. crying I love her lots, and I don't want her to diiiieeee.....dotdot... confused
You should tell her that. Be prepared for a prompt 'no', but it always helps for her to know that you don't want her to smoke.

Yeah, I do tell her, but her answer is always, "Yeah, I know, I know... I will eventually..." and she never does. *shrug*

She once tried to quit smoking when I was about ten or twelve-ish... and I remember being so excited that she'd made it to like, 3 weeks or something, that I saved up my allowance money to buy her a book that she'd been wanting... well, later that week I found an open pack of cigs that she had been hiding from us. Turns out she'd been smoking for a while, but had done so in secret. crying
babyblueTina
Your first post made me laugh.
I don't think your ugly, kind of goofy :]
Awww, danke danke! So, is goofy what it takes to get a sign? 3nodding

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
DREAMSK IS A HETEROSEXUAL FEMALE AND DOES NOT WANT CLEAVAGE SIGNS! gonk

Just putting that out there. ninja Before the mistake is made.
Staffa
Cassandra Myrin
dreamsk
Staffa
dreamsk
Hoo-ray. But really, I think people should be able to make their own life decisions.

LOL. Shall I edit you into the first post, then?
And I shall subscribe to the thread so tomorrow I'll come back here and badger people! mrgreen

You guys should turn this thread into some sort of sign-whore hangout. <3
Hmmmmm...that would be cool. I like that idea a lot. You guys would be cool-type mod-types, naturally.

W00t! I had a good idea! mrgreen
Cassandra Myrin
Staffa
Cassandra Myrin
Staffa
Cassandra Myrin

Ack, I feel for ya. Having a member of the immediate family smoke sucks hard. stare

Yeah. crying I love her lots, and I don't want her to diiiieeee.....dotdot... confused
You should tell her that. Be prepared for a prompt 'no', but it always helps for her to know that you don't want her to smoke.

Yeah, I do tell her, but her answer is always, "Yeah, I know, I know... I will eventually..." and she never does. *shrug*

She once tried to quit smoking when I was about ten or twelve-ish... and I remember being so excited that she'd made it to like, 3 weeks or something, that I saved up my allowance money to buy her a book that she'd been wanting... well, later that week I found an open pack of cigs that she had been hiding from us. Turns out she'd been smoking for a while, but had done so in secret. crying
crying That sucks! Ack, that REALLY sucks! I'd be mad if my dad did that.
dreamsk
Cassandra Myrin
dreamsk

Awes. When I get a new camera, I'll make you a sign, too. razz
Thanks!! biggrin

No problem!

And don't worry, I wasn't planning on making anyone a cleavage sign. ._. XD
dreamsk
DREAMSK IS A HETEROSEXUAL FEMALE AND DOES NOT WANT CLEAVAGE SIGNS! gonk

Just putting that out there. ninja Before the mistake is made.
I added that. Thanks for throwing it out there.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
ninja I wouldnt mind any male-oriented provocative signs though. blaugh J/k!

*Looks at the first post* Dreamsk needs no level of worthiness already accomplished to gain signs! gonk
Staffa
Cassandra Myrin
Staffa
Cassandra Myrin
Staffa
Cassandra Myrin

crying That sucks! Ack, that REALLY sucks! I'd be mad if my dad did that.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed in her. She hasn't really tried to quit smoking since.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Cassandra, for her birthday, get her some No-Smoke stuff. xd
dreamsk

I would just LOVE to help you there ( rolleyes ), but I'm afraid I am... how do you say... insufficiently equipped. xp
dreamsk
lol Well, that's why I added my bit about cleavage. I'm not out to have pics of every female Gaian's boobies or anything, but I don't mind if that's what someone wants to do, though something tells me there aren't that many chicks that do that these days. lol

Devoted Loiterer

well i have to go... my dad's making me get off so he can watch dramas
bye every one!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out