Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Welcome, Everyone!!

This is a place where you can ask any questions, regarding any topic you'd like! I'm here to help!

Topics may include (but not limited to):

gaia_diamond Relationship Advice (before you go judging, sexuality is not in question. This is an LGBPTTQQIIAA+ safe place! For those of you who don't know this long acronym, it stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Pansexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Intergender, Asexual, Ally - See more at: It's Pronounced Sexual)
gaia_diamond Self Advice (i.e. self-esteem issues, thoughts of suicide, etc)
gaia_diamond Bullying Advice (dealing with these jerks, how to confront, help a friend, etc)
gaia_diamond Study Advice (can't focus, produce good study habits, motivation, etc)
gaia_diamond Schooling Advice (learning disability, a tutor in need of advice, etc)
gaia_diamond Stress Advice (exam week, SAT's, ACT's, new job, new home, moving out, school, etc)
gaia_diamond Religious Questions (any religion, confusion, etc)
gaia_diamond and much, MUCH more!

gaia_angelleft Rules!! gaia_angelright
PLEASE READ THEM. ANY POSTS THAT BREAKS THE RULES WILL BE DELETED. IF IT IS A PERSISTENT PROBLEM, YOU WILL BE REPORTED

gaia_kittenstar Do NOT bother other people for their problems. Even if they seem "better off" than you, everyone has their own threshold of dealing with stress and problems.
gaia_kittenstar Bullying is NOT acceptable by ANY means. Even if you think you're "just joking", it is not acceptable.
gaia_kittenstar If you see anyone being bullied, do not be afraid to step up and either come to me or the Gaia Staff. They're there for a reason.
gaia_kittenstar Please do your best to refrain from swearing or saying any profanities. I want to make this as friendly and clean as possible. Now, if you are quoting someone or you're just SO angry that you can't help BUT swear, please at least bleep out one vowel or the rest of the word with an astrisk
  • (example: b****, sh*t, a**hole, etc)
    gaia_kittenstar If I am unavailable, haven't posted in a while, or simply offline and you see someone you can help, please, feel free to help each other!! Advice just from me may not always work. But if you have any encouraging words or advice, go right ahead! Like I said earlier, this is a very friendly place. You may even find a new friend here!

See? Easy enough. heart

Now, before I ramble on, go have fun! emotion_bigheart (Next Post: Why should you take advice from me?)
  • Interesting Gekko

6,800 Points
    • Party Member 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    Why Should I Take Advice From You?

I can honestly say right now that I can't tell you why you SHOULD take advice from me. But allow me to tell you a little bit about myself.

yum_tea As I was growing up, I moved around a lot. And when I say I "moved", I don't mean I moved across town or to another city. I say "moved", I mean "I lived in several different countries". Because of this, I had to learn to adapt and find new friends constantly. Which also meant 10x more drama.

yum_tea At the age of 9, my father got remarried to a woman who really didn't like me. I nearly starved on several occasions for not having enough food in my body. She had a daughter to bring into the picture, who was just as bad. This ultimate duo, including bullies I constantly had to deal with growing up, basically created an emotionally damaging hell I once called "home". But out of this I learned to be strong. How to deal with people like this. And how to seek help.

yum_tea I have social anxiety. I developed this over the reign of my stepmother for 6 years. It gets pretty bad and in the way. But I have learned techniques and ways to help cope with it. It cannot be cured, nor have I ever had medicine to help "deal" with it. You just learn to accept yourself and take things little at a time.

yum_tea I am, indeed, religious. But don't think that it'll change who I am and what kind of advice I can give you. I'm telling you this because my religion has actually helped me become a more open-minded, open-hearted, and open-armed for those in need and become very loving towards others, no matter how damaged they are or how much damage they had inflicted on me. I personally think this is important, especially when trying to help those who need the loving hand.

yum_tea I only have ONE ex-boyfriend, but I have been cheated on multiple times through social media, texting, and in real life. I was once betrayed by my best friend who I walked in on our two-year anniversary. Wasn't pretty. And through our two years together, I have been through a lot because of this relationship. But through it I learned how to deal with emotional damage, healing, and how not to burn down his house afterwards. 3nodding

Honestly, there is a lot more I can tell you about myself, but I'm going to stop there.

Like I said, there is no reason why you should seek advice from me. But I do have experience. I have a rather broad range of knowledge thanks to schooling and taking advanced classes at an earlier age. Besides, if you don't want advice from me, and merely advice from your peers, that's perfectly fine, too!

Spread the word to your friends! I would truly love to help as many people as possible, and help create a stronger and better community out of Gaia.

Versatile Shapeshifter

SerasYuki
    You don't see a lot of this here in CB. biggrin

I hope you get to help a lot of Gaians. biggrin

Interesting Gekko

6,800 Points
    • Party Member 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    Leon the Blood Wolf
    SerasYuki
    You don't see a lot of this here in CB. biggrin

I hope you get to help a lot of Gaians. biggrin

Thank you! biggrin I really hope the word gets out and help as many Gaians as possible! biggrin

Supreme Demigod

14,275 Points
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    Bump! emotion_c8

Come on, people, share your problems here and we'll try to find the solutions together~ c:

Interesting Gekko

6,800 Points
    • Party Member 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    LEM0NADES
    Bump! emotion_c8

Come on, people, share your problems here and we'll try to find the solutions together~ c:

Yaaay! emotion_c8 Especially with Nii-San here now, we can do everything! biggrin
    For me, because I have autism, I can be rather socially akward and inept at times. Meaning it hard to create "game", which lowers my self esteem and confidence. What can I do?

Interesting Gekko

6,800 Points
    • Party Member 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    Bedwyr Bran
    For me, because I have autism, I can be rather socially akward and inept at times. Meaning it hard to create "game", which lowers my self esteem and confidence. What can I do?

Hmm, what do you mean by creating a game? But I can understand how you can be "socially awkward". You can't let that hold you back, really. Embrace who you are c: And trust me, people would pick that up when you're confident in yourself, and they'll most likely would love to be your friend or at least get to know you better! biggrin
    SerasYuki
    Bedwyr Bran

Hmm, what do you mean by creating a game? But I can understand how you can be "socially awkward". You can't let that hold you back, really. Embrace who you are c: And trust me, people would pick that up when you're confident in yourself, and they'll most likely would love to be your friend or at least get to know you better! biggrin

Having game means: having game means 1) have the right attitude 2) not being scared to take risky and being socially smart and 3) being appealing and interesting.

Interesting Gekko

6,800 Points
    • Party Member 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    Bedwyr Bran
    SerasYuki
    Bedwyr Bran

Having game means: having game means 1) have the right attitude 2) not being scared to take risky and being socially smart and 3) being appealing and interesting.

I've actually coached and tutored many autistic kids. And I have to say that you have to set a goal that YOU can achieve. It's hard to not be scared to take risks especially in social circumstances. But all you can really do is take one little step at a time. Whether it be a small "hello" or a full conversation. Don't shut yourself down for other people's expectations. Just take it one step at a time and only take on how much you can personally take. Trust me, you'll be better off and you'll feel better about yoruself! smile
    SerasYuki
    Bedwyr Bran
    SerasYuki
    Bedwyr Bran

I've actually coached and tutored many autistic kids. And I have to say that you have to set a goal that YOU can achieve. It's hard to not be scared to take risks especially in social circumstances. But all you can really do is take one little step at a time. Whether it be a small "hello" or a full conversation. Don't shut yourself down for other people's expectations. Just take it one step at a time and only take on how much you can personally take. Trust me, you'll be better off and you'll feel better about yoruself! smile

That is great idea.

Interesting Gekko

6,800 Points
    • Party Member 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    Bedwyr Bran
    SerasYuki
    Bedwyr Bran
    SerasYuki
    Bedwyr Bran

That is great idea.

Glad I could help! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas