[G1]

"How should I know?" Starscream screeched over his com link to TC, slowing his speed just enough for the other two Seekers to catch up to him. He continued in the direction of the smoking hole, landing on the side as had the many Transformers before him. And, just as the others had, he stared in confusion at the bots before him. He recognized the two ugly ones from down below, and the normal Autobots, of course--who he noticed seemed to be just as bewildered as he by the odd situation. But the others...not so much. The pile of bots to his left seemed to be more similar in design to him, particularly the red one with the wings, and the one not far in front of him was clearly Shockwave, though...rounder. He growled to himself. This confusion was irritating him to his core. He was going to resolve this and soon.

Megatron chuckled to himself. Finally. Success! It was about time things were going right for the Decepticons. He watched the falling Arc with sheer satisfaction, only disrupted finally by his third-in-command's request for orders. Normally, he would have left the ship to burn and gone on to fulfill his desires.... Normally? Normally, the Decepticons would be aft deep in Autobot fire and more than likely retreating. Oh, no, he was beginning to think he would never see that blasted ship fall. This was not a time to act irrationally. He wanted closure. He had to make sure that there were absolutely no survivors. "Yes," he turned to Soundwave, "follow that ship." He smirked to himself, returning his gaze out the window of the Nemesis' deck to the trail of fiery destruction entering Earth's atmosphere. There would be no survivors.

Once the Nemesis was within the atmosphere, Megatron could contain himself no longer. He flew as fast as he could, anger flaring when the ship came into view relatively unharmed. He would change that. He neared quickly, noting the black smoke billowing out from the opposite side of the ship. There would be more soon, he chuckled. He came to a stop a few feet from the side of the ship and raised his arm canon, blasting a second massive hole into the deck. Entering through the hole, his optics glared a bright red, a confident smirk adorning his metal lips...that was, until the smoke cleared. First, with an irritated grimace, he recognized his second-in-command and his Seekers fighting just inside the hole opposite his newly created one. Then he took notice of the angry yet bewildered look on the Seeker's face, thus prompting him to take a look around at the rest of the bunch. Two hideous, several similar yet unrecognizable, and...two Shockwaves? He cocked his head to the side slightly and made optic contact with his SIC, who promptly and rather angrily shrugged. There were way too many survivors. He was about to open fire, his patience wearing incredibly thin, when another bot spoke first.

--------------------

[Armada]

"What in Primus is all this?" Megatron shouted, pushing his way from behind the other Decepticons. Those that belonged to him, anyways. His cannon slid from his back to his front, ready to destroy those who dared oppose him in the face of this new situation as a stray blast struck the wall not far from him. Glancing over his shoulder, he growled at his lackeys. "Shockblast, explain."

"Me?! I was just doing my job for once! Ask that idiot, Starscream! If he had been doing HIS job COVERING us, everything would have gone down fine!"

"But Megatron--!"

"Starscream..." Megatron glanced at his second, silencing him immediately for once, "was assigned to cover me, not you."

"Yeah, Shockblast!" Cyclonus chimed in. "Besides, it was Demolisher who slammed into that one nasty tower and weren't you assigned to cover him? What were you doing blasting towers?!"

"That's enough." Megatron rolled his optics. One problem at a time. He glared at the rest of the bots before him, two of which, he noted, were now staring confusedly in his direction, having abandoned the battle at hand.

"You just said Starscream...", the red, white, and blue smaller bot spoke cautiously, earning an inquisitive look from the silver, more recently arrived bot standing in the newer hole across the way.

"...and you just called him Megatron." the uglier, triangular, larger one finished for the latter, motioning towards the bots in question. Megatron noticed the silver bot's optics glare brighter for a moment. "Why do you care if he said my name?" The ugly one turned to the smaller, only now seeming to realize exactly what it was he had said.

"Because it's my name?" the Starscream in question quirked a brow as though it should have been obvious.

"That's impossible." the solid red Starscream spoke up from next to Shockblast, earning a look from his respective Megatron. "It would appear that the blast caused by Demolisher sent us through some kind of rip into another dimension and these are our...alternates."

"I figured as much." the two more similar Starscreams made optic contact for a moment.

"You said "our" alternatives. Clearly there are more than one of each of us here." the silver Megatron spoke up, glancing at the two Shockwave look-a-likes, knowing quite well that his own version was still back on Cybertron.

"So who's who?!" Cyclonus giggled, scanning the many now highly curious faces surrounding him.

In the mean time, the Autobots had abandoned their fighting in favor of tuning into the discussion at hand to perhaps solve this situation. Kup definitely didn't like the look of this.