Welcome to Gaia! ::

Without powers, do you plan n cooperating with other Metas, even your worst enemies?

Yes, I'd like to stay living if at all possible. 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 12 ]
No! I work with no-one! 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 5 ]
I'll work with anyone except my rival/arch nemesis. 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 1 ]
I'll do it, but I'm going to grumble about it the whole way... 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
I think I'm just gonna hide till this is all over. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
I'm not part of this event, but I am from Rossos. This option means I'm a whorse. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Gold Option for those who are just in it for the Gaia Gold. 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Gage watched them charge again. She just had to trust Leafe not to kill them where they were powerless. He'd proven before. In situations where he could have crushed them easily, he didn't. She was frustrated, mad at Arc: someone she'd thought of as a close friend still trying to fight even though powers were blocked in Wonderland. She knew his motive was just, but to her it was a little selfish. She was partly mad at Angelus too, but not as much so as she was with Arc. He didn't listen. He didn't reply. She understood, but didn't.

She'd had enough of his toying with them. Then, it hit her. Space was distorting. He was sending her back now? She narrowed her eyes with Jormungandr still in tow and shouted at the thing, holding it up," It's all your fault! It's always been your fault!" In an instant, he found herself standing at the entrance of Rosso's, perplexed. She couldn't help Arc or the others. She stood there, with Jormungandr in both hands and spread her wings, leaping off into the air," You...! You idiot!"

Furry's Fav

Sinful Kitten

Luna felt the pull of Leafe's thought and opened her mind to him, looking up as the impression entered her being. She saw the stars and one brighter then the rest stuck out, growing brighter and stronger by the moment. She concentrated on the point of light as it grew closer, and backed up a few steps in apprehension of the coming object. She flashed a glance in Leafe's direction, watching him fling Arcanjelo across the room and evade Angelus' attack with ease.

As the piece of metal crashed into Leafe's back, Luna abandoned all decency she had and let out a strangled cry. "Leafe!" She took two steps towards him and abruptly stopped. The metal seemed to be... melting into him, but she couldn't tear her eyes from his face. She had never seen such pain on one's face... and it hurt her physically to see Leafe in so much pain. But- it was complete, the Ritual was done, as he had said. She fell to her knees and thanked the Gods silently, pushing her white hair out of her face as she looked back up at him.

Kaiserhuff's Sweetheart

Her brow furrowed in perplexion, Omega glared at Luna as she cried out. Not out of anger was her stare, but of study and dawning comprehension. Dulled they may be, her strong senses were still intact, not that they were needed to feel out the intensity and...so many emotions... filling this area to the brim.

She recalled a memory of when she and Luna had sat together on the couch at the hub, how Omega being a shifter and Luna being a Lycan enabled them to speak in thought to each other.

Remembering this, she reached out.

Luna....
Leafe's heart hurt, and once more he wavered for just an instant. He would not answer Arcanjelo, merely give a sharp, nearly imperceptible nod. He placed his hands outward again, and portals appeared below the two paladins, portals that would take their battered forms back to Bass'ken lake, near the Holy Order. Their strength had faded, and he knew it. What matters was that these people had been here to see it, the event which would shake the stars of many worlds. A portal opened too, beneath Omega, until all that was left...

Was Luna.

Collapsed on the floor before him, her body wracked with physical and emotional torment. He knew she had seen, had looked directly into his eyes as it had happened. He walked to her slowly, not allowing himself to seem desperate or urgent. He kept a tight grip on Hel now, in his left hand. Using his right hand, he slowly pulled her up to face him once more. His eyes, while still cloudy from pain, mixed in with the fatigue of the final transformation, shone with adoration for her. He could not help it. He leaned in quickly, and kissed her. Deeply, there was no holding back under the light of this alien moon. Through this single kiss, he showed her all he felt, all that he longed for.

Before it was even done, he had already begun the portal which would take her home. He pushed her gently, lovenly into it, breaking the embrace as her form faded from Wonderland. She didn't know, no-one did. The Blood for the Remaking... The Blood of the Chosen. He knew, he felt it strongly now. She would likely keep missing him, and she would look forward to the day she would see him again, even if it was in the midst of a battle. However, Leafe could see this was not meant to be. He knew he would never see Luna again, and the next time she saw him, the life in his bright azure and metal eyes would be newly burned out.

"Farewell, my love." He whispered, and dropped to the floor, unconscious from the taxing ceremony.

Furry's Fav

Sinful Kitten

Luna felt a familiar hand tug at her and she let herself be pulled up, her wings going lax on her back. They fell in a relaxed manner and the tips of her pinfeathers touched the ground, dusting them lightly with a layer of fine silt. She looked into Leafe's eyes with her own intense blue eyes, betraying her unspoken thoughts. She loved him- she knew she did and she couldn't deny it any longer. Every nerve in her body thrummed wildly as his lips came to meet hers, and she leaned into his kiss, wanting nothing more, ever. She put every emotion she had towards him in this one kiss, fearing the worst and wanting it all.

As Leafe broke the embrace Luna's blue eyes locked onto his, clouded with pain and unadulterated love. She smiled weakly at him, but the smile quickly turned into a desperate, pained look as she realized what he was doing. "Leafe," she breathed his name, pleading with him. She didn't want to go back- she would rather sacrifice her powers to stay here with him. "I... I don't want to go..." She tried to walk forwards to meet his body again, but he pushed her back.

"Leafe!" Luna called louder this time, feeling herself being pulled back into Gaia. "Leafe..." She couldn't find her voice, and it came out as a hoarse whisper. Farewell... I'll always love you, she thought to him, brushing his consciousness with it.

Luna landed in the woods near Rosso's back in Gaia, but couldn't force herself to move. Collapsing upon herself, she simply stayed where she was. Rain began to fall, causing her white hair to cling to her frame, but she had no motivation to go anywhere. The sky wept with her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff