Welcome to Gaia! ::

What idea sounds the best?

Twilight - OOC - AU 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Harry Potter - Next Gen 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Fullmetal Alchemist - OOC - AU 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Own Original Plot - Boarding School - OOC 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
They are all completely and utterly stupid and should never be done!! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
Hello!!

My name is Chibi-Sheska and I come from Down Under...or so they say...I was wondering...if I were to make a roleplay forum would anyone join?

I would make one on:

*Ideas in poll above*

Those are the ideas...but would you do one of them? If so please say so and I'll put the plots up and then you all decide on what plot is the best then I have a roleplay...YAY xD So post away, just no bumps this is not for free gold it is for opinions...

Chibi-Sheska

User ImageUser Image
Have you tried looking at the Barton Town section?

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Luis-san: Yeah I have but I just can't seem to find the right one for me...but I have joined two roleplays from there. One Twilight OOC and the other Harry Potter OOC...other than that I can't seem to find any good ones...

Chibi-Sheska
you should do your own plot.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
DrBeatz101: Thanks!! Be sure to cast a vote ^^

glittermilk: Um What??

Chibi-Sheska
I'll join one if you make your own plot. ^^

Twilight? Harry Potter? Hell no.
FMA? Now that's a little more of my fancy, but I'd -only- apply for that roleplay if I had a guarantee at being Scar.
Meow! Doom likes the boarding school idea.

And tl;dr = Too long; didn't read. It means make a compressed statement.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Nyxxilicious: Awesome!! Thanks for saying so!!
Baracko Shujie: Well if it gets the most spots and I figure out a good plot then I'll defiantly give you the spot of Scar ^^
Doomshifter: Pats~ Awesome...I wonder if it is going to get the most votes...
Oh that is what it means well I shortened it from the short version...was it really too long...it didn't look it...I mean...well yeah don't want to sound mean so I'll stop sweatdrop

Chibi-Sheska
____User ImageLive for the musicUser Image

If I have to pick out of your poll it would be FMA, not just because of it being my all time fave anime and all but also because I don't see enough group ones about.
I'm unsure what plot you could pull from that though, because there really isn't a lot to go on, I guess I'm just not very creative <3

In the end I think that we don't get enough original idea's for roleplays, I wouldn't mind seeing some more out there, possibly not yaoi ones, hey I enjoy a good yaoi here and there but most of the oringnal role plays are yaoi ones, well the ones I seem to find anyway haha,

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rie: I would probably find something for an FMA roleplay...but I doubt I'd be able to find something good in my dark and puzzled mind xD

I'd probably make the original borading school one relationship friendly so all types could be played...yaoi, yuri and het and bi, all four...yeah I could probably fix something up from there ^^ its between FMA or Original Plot at the moment...I should think of the plots and then post but I'll wait a bit more...after my exams sounds good to me...only two weeks from now well this week and then exam week after this week and then no real schoolwork!! whee

Thanks for the input ^^

Chibi-Sheska

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas