Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

We are FINALLY OPEN!!
Rules and Registration

Rules

•Do not send me more than ONE avie to draw, only your own.
•I can take up to TWO avies every few days, I'm only human
YOUR AVIE CANNOT HAVE TOO MANY ITEMS OR I WILL NOT DRAW IT.
• Please respect other posters on my thread
• You may cuss, but please dont use '********' as every other sentence
• You are aloud to advertise on my forum, but don't over do it
DON'T STRECH THE PAGE

Registration Form

YOU MUST PM ME YOUR REGISTRATION FORM, DO NOT POST IT OR I WILL NOT DRAW IT, OR EVEN LOOK FOR IT.

Subject: Adam's avie art

Gaia name:--

Amount of gold your trading:-- [prices listed below this post, I may bargin a bit depending on your avie]

Any specifics?: [Name above avie, below, specific stance? ect...
I will try to comprimise if too confusing]

-----
•-I will ask for your Gold trade BEFORE I start drawing your avie.
I re-assure you that I will not rip you off mrgreen

ALSO! It may take me a while to draw, it takes a while to make perfection wink [/align[
Prices

Ok for a simple avie, I will price your drawing for 300g
For something a bit more difficult I will price 600g
Now, for something complicated it can range from 1000g+
Depending on your avie, we will talk about prices in Pm's.

!NOW! I am in high-school, I DO have a life. It WILL take a while to get your avie done. One night I may have homework, the next a family get together, I cant promise quick work. Or it will look awful, but I can promise you that it will get done within 5 days. cool
Ok reason for this thread?

I know that I said no posting your registration right? So I bet you are wondering whats the point of the thread? Hah, well I have a good explanation smile Alright...this thread is not only for showing my art, but you can advertise your art to me. I will be looking around the thread, maybe if you have a question about art that I can answer? I will try to answer that mrgreen
BLACK AND WHITE LIST!!!!!

Alrighty, I'm sad to say I must make these lists...The black list will be people who anoy me and agrivate anyone else in this thread, oh by the way...if someone is being rude or inconsiderate DONT TAKE CARE OF THEM YOURSELF!! Message me, letting me know so i can block them and put them on the black list...

Now...The white list are people who I know and can trust, they are as powerful as I am in this thread, and can block you as well...So far there is only one.

WHITE LIST:
• Demon_Kiroro - My girlfriend heart
• Kiiras_Hell - A good friend

BLACK LIST:
Thank god, no one yet...lets keep it that way evil
My slots open
Alright, I'm only human so I can only do so much. I will only have two open slots a day, it won't take longer then 3 days to do both [Depending on the avies]
_________

Open Slots
1-- Kiiras_Hell
2-- OMG_super_cupcake

_________

Current Gaian's Avies being worked on
Kiiras_Hell

Want to help advertise?
It'd be pretty helpful to get my shop up and running.
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/not-open-yet-do-not-post-adam-s-avie-art/t.39951703_1/?sequence=1][img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii305/D_Kiroro/Gaia Avies/AvieSign.jpg[/img]
[/url]

___

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/not-open-yet-adam-s-avie-art/t.39951703_1/?sequence=1][img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii305/D_Kiroro/Gaia Avies/AdamsAvieSign2.jpg[/img][/url]

Just copy the code above, put it in your signiture, post it on a forumn, anything will help mrgreen
**I will have other signs up if you don't like this one**

~Some Examples of my work~
Here is some stuff I did just for the heck of it.
[My aive, I'm going to be reduing it]
User Image
-
My girlfriends avie~ Demon_Kiroro
User Image

Trust me, I'm going to be doing much more. And everyone's that I do I will put up here, and in other posts for everyone to view.
wahmbulance RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE! wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items