Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 29, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Often it is not the people excluded from a thread that are the noobs, but those who exclude.

Words of wisdom...wow...Who cares?not me~shuts door in her face~
lol!

I am currently treating my sister like a dog. Lol, I'm throwing chocolates in the air and telling her to fetch. Then she runs after them... xd xp

lol xd
It's really quite funny lol. Especially since shes 12.... xd xp
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Often it is not the people excluded from a thread that are the noobs, but those who exclude.

Classic n00b role play. When will you people ever learn?

this is not a role play you idiotic moron.
Ack! n00bs! gonk crying
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're roleplaing. Acting out an action. And you don't know how to use grammar. Lest you make yourself into more of an idiot, as you called me, with no basis of intelligence on your part, just stop talking.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're roleplaing. Acting out an action. And you don't know how to use grammar. Lest you make yourself into more of an idiot, as you called me, with no basis of intelligence on your part, just stop talking.
eek! xd xp whee But he's entertaining! Lol, and he has a freedom of speach smile 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Shuting a door in you're face is not role playing,and i know how to use grammar for your information.But i do have a question...whats lest?Oh and if you call a 4.0 no intelligence..please tell me dear how would you define smart?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

eek! xd xp whee But he's entertaining! Lol, and he has a freedom of speach smile 3nodding
lyke omg freedoum of speech dosnt meen freedum 2 b stupid.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lol burn! xd 3nodding
Quote:

Shuting a door in you're face is not role playing,and i know how to use grammar for your information.But i do have a question...whats lest?Oh and if you call a 4.0 no intelligence..please tell me dear how would you define smart?
Lest means "for fear that". As in, "So you don't make yourself look like an idiot", or "stop, for fear that you make yourself look like an idiot." By the way, when telling someone you know how to use grammar, check your post.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not being stupid.
Quote:
Quote:

Lest means "for fear that". As in, "So you don't make yourself look like an idiot", or "stop, for fear that you make yourself look like an idiot." By the way, when telling someone you know how to use grammar, check your post.

Whats wrong with it?To hard for you to comphrend?(sp?)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. I don't speak dumb a**.
well this idiot is annoying watching her talk about non-sense.So I will be going good bye all.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. I don't speak dumb a**.
sad Hey you guyz, stop fighting? There is like no reason to, lol. We're on an online site whee
ok...they can be stupid... but everyone starts out as a nOOb...just give em a brake damn stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff