Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yo! the name is Faded_Voice i would like to be entertainment...i can play the guitar
Alrighty then. Play on.

aight *Grabs Guitar and starts to tune* What would u like to hear? or should I choose?
U choose I wanna see what type you like to play xd

alrite...I will play...Stairway to Heaven...thats my favourite song so i am really good at it but I can play other songs too *finishes tunning guitar and starts to play*
Quote:
*Freaks out for no aperant reason*
Sorry bout that anyways this is a huge bar i mean it has an indoor swimming pool down the hall and i guess its not just a bar then lol *runs down the hall and dives into the pool*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*Walks in and takes a seat* Hmm...

can i help you?
what drink would you like
Some rum please?

heres your rum miss
Thank you *Takes it and takes a small drink* Mm..
Cool i love that song too
*still playing* it would be alot better if there were elec guitar, drums, and bass....i can play both acoustic and elec guitars but the other two i cant play
Would any1 like a drink
Quote:
Would any1 like a drink
No thank you. I am still working on my first.
Quote:
Would any1 like a drink

I will have a beer when im done playing
Quote:
Quote:
Would any1 like a drink

I will have a beer when im done playing

leaves him a beer on the table
ok welll does any1 else want one ill wait until then
*gets out of the pool and walks in and grabs the beer of the table*
Um lloydman that was for faded
*finishes song* so wut did u think? *sees lloydma take the beer* hey!! thats mine!!
Quote:
*finishes song* so wut did u think? *sees lloydma tkae the beer* hey!! thats mine!!

here sir hers one and a 10% discount on your next purchase for your 'Inconviniance' (Wow thats a long word, NEED SPELLCHECK)
Quote:
Quote:
*finishes song* so wut did u think? *sees lloydma tkae the beer* hey!! thats mine!!

here sir hers one and a 10% discount on your next purchase for your 'Inconviniance' (Wow thats a long word, NEED SPELLCHECK)

thanks man i owe u one *goes up and takes the beer*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces