Total Votes:[ 5605 ]

Toothsome Werewolf

Cursed Dragon

Hale nochi guu
Dragon DRAG0N
Hale nochi guu
Dragon DRAG0N
Hale nochi guu

or big foot hehe.. It is funny they searched that whole sea for the loch ness monster really think it is for real
You haven't seen big foot? He and I play Poker on Tuesdays. I'll introduce you.

Please do, maybe we are related 3nodding
I doubt it. Are you from Germany?

no sweden.. you are fromm usa?
Nope. I'm from Pluto.
If your not from Germany you definitely not related to Big Foot.

Serpentine Guest

Champion

Hale nochi guu
Mitsuri
Hale nochi guu
I can't go to bed if i'm not dead tired.. Else my head starts spinning.. And yeah I'm like you but i'm not always like this.. But it is not funny thing to live with crying

I'm the same way, that's why I always have to lurk on my phone or tablet in order to fall asleep. I have to pretty much bore myself. I take medicine for sleeping as well but it has to take its sweet time to decide to kick in enough for me to pass out. :(
I hope you feel better soon. Is there anything I can do? Anything you want to talk about to get your mind off it? Like.. Uhh.. GOATS.

I usally listen to interviews on youtube when i'm trying to sleep 3nodding

You are so kind.. You live in usa to right? all the good people are to far away!

The goats on youtube, all those bad remixes with the goat screaming xd

Haha that's one way to put yourself to sleep.
Yes I live in New England. Shame you're so far away too, huh? Everyone on this thread is literally in every corner of the globe... If a globe were to have corners, that is.

Oh s**t that goat. I loved the Taylor swift trouble one. XD
So many remakes of that song though ahdfsgdsgd

Toothsome Werewolf

Ciizeur's Wife

Deadly Regular

Mitsuri
Dragon DRAG0N
User Image
[ximg]http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/epic-laziness-stairs.jpg[/img]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have seen this at an airport. emotion_facepalm
considering a lot of people are carrying really heavy suitcases, it makes sense. Why do we immediately condemn other people without first walking in their shoes?

Shy Darling

Dragon DRAG0N
Hale nochi guu
Dragon DRAG0N
Hale nochi guu
Dragon DRAG0N
Hale nochi guu

or big foot hehe.. It is funny they searched that whole sea for the loch ness monster really think it is for real
You haven't seen big foot? He and I play Poker on Tuesdays. I'll introduce you.

Please do, maybe we are related 3nodding
I doubt it. Are you from Germany?

no sweden.. you are fromm usa?
Nope. I'm from Pluto.
If your not from Germany you definitely not related to Big Foot.

Damn.. maybe someone else

Champion

I can't vocaroo on an ipad.. Really...

Beloved Lover

Toothsome Werewolf

Beloved Lover

cute avi mitsu

Champion

Thank youuuuuu emotion_kirakira

Ciizeur's Wife

Deadly Regular

this guy I know ******** up his back really bad from carrying around a heavy suitcase

Romantic Loverboy

9,250 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shy Darling

Mitsuri
Hale nochi guu
Mitsuri
Hale nochi guu
I can't go to bed if i'm not dead tired.. Else my head starts spinning.. And yeah I'm like you but i'm not always like this.. But it is not funny thing to live with crying

I'm the same way, that's why I always have to lurk on my phone or tablet in order to fall asleep. I have to pretty much bore myself. I take medicine for sleeping as well but it has to take its sweet time to decide to kick in enough for me to pass out. :(
I hope you feel better soon. Is there anything I can do? Anything you want to talk about to get your mind off it? Like.. Uhh.. GOATS.

I usally listen to interviews on youtube when i'm trying to sleep 3nodding

You are so kind.. You live in usa to right? all the good people are to far away!

The goats on youtube, all those bad remixes with the goat screaming xd

Haha that's one way to put yourself to sleep.
Yes I live in New England. Shame you're so far away too, huh? Everyone on this thread is literally in every corner of the globe... If a globe were to have corners, that is.

Oh s**t that goat. I loved the Taylor swift trouble one. XD
So many remakes of that song though ahdfsgdsgd

England rocks from what i have seen i love the old history like jack the ripper and stuff.. Um.. If that is in England.. Um..

he haha i love that taylor swift, it so good.. There is a bon jovi one to that made me laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff