IT'S SO HOT IN HERE.

Toothsome Werewolf

Dragon of the Dark Flame
storm_talons013
Dragon of the Dark Flame
storm_talons013
Dragon of the Dark Flame
Is Storm talking to me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And why wouldn't she be? DDD8

She is, however, being lazy about answering her PMs. ninja
I don't know. Just paranoid.
Older brother said you could borrow the third season of Dexter. So you may want to see if you can come over for a few minutes at least to pick it up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, okay. I could probably come over for at least a few hours you know. DD8 We just can't spend the night... and probably shouldn't be out of the house ALL day. o__O So what are your plans this weekend? =ooo
Saturday Older Brother is taking me driving.

Oh. Well, I don't really need to tag along for THAT. o_______O

Cursed Dragon

Supreme Yogurt Ninja
Dragon of the Dark Flame
Supreme Yogurt Ninja
So who here likes Legend of Zelda?
I do. I just haven't played much.

Oh. Well. You might understand half of this then.

Also, brb.
Nevermind.

Cursed Dragon

Just for you Storm. I found you as a man pirate captrain.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cursed Dragon

storm_talons013
Dragon of the Dark Flame
storm_talons013
Dragon of the Dark Flame
storm_talons013
Dragon of the Dark Flame
Is Storm talking to me?

And why wouldn't she be? DDD8

She is, however, being lazy about answering her PMs. ninja
Older brother said you could borrow the third season of Dexter. So you may want to see if you can come over for a few minutes at least to pick it up.

Oh, okay. I could probably come over for at least a few hours you know. DD8 We just can't spend the night... and probably shouldn't be out of the house ALL day. o__O So what are your plans this weekend? =ooo

It would have been up to you.
If you want you can come Sunday.

Dragon of the Dark Flame
storm_talons013
Dragon of the Dark Flame
storm_talons013
Dragon of the Dark Flame

It would have been up to you.
If you want you can come Sunday.

Sunday sounds good. DD8

Hallowed Phantom

Sir Jeran
Bump. :3

Stubborn Bibliophile

13,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100
keiiii
IT'S SO HOT IN HERE.
MEBBE YOU SHUD TAEK OFF YER CLOTHIES

Tipsy Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hinohi's Spouse

Shady Mage

34,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hanabechan
Hanabechan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff