Welcome to Gaia! ::

PRO-TIP:

SHAKE THAT a**. 1 100.0% [ 280 ]
Total Votes:[ 280 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 718 719 720 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Gekko

YOU ARE HERE

Introduction | About cirri + Quest | About Putzie + Quest | cirri's art | Putzie's art | Announcements | Affiliates | Contests

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
art by cirridragon

-------------------------------------------------------

updates!

Thur July 4th, 2013
        A Teased Moose was the 10,000th reply on p. 667!

Sun May 26th, 2013
        hi, everyone! cirridragon here!
        due to me constantly working about 5 shifts in a row each week, production of art is going to be a little slower than wanted/expected gonk i apologize in advance if your art takes a little more time than wanted; please bear with me! i appreciate it!

Fri May 10th, 2013
        we are officially a POPULAR THREAD ON GAIA! we have reached 100 votes, thanks to you CBers/Gaians/whoever! we appreciate all that you've done for us, and we hope to continue on as a loving thread for a long time! 4laugh
        the snapshot

Thur May 9th, 2013
        -Captain Putzbeard is currently ON HIATUS. he will be back as soon as possible. irl things came up. we miss him dearly and wish him a quick return back. 4laugh

Sun March 24, 2013
        -made a Contests post!

Tue March 19, 2013
        -made an Announcement post
        -made an Affiliates post
        -cirridragon made a livestream account; go check it out at her art post!

Mon March 18, 2013
        thread is now OPEN!

hi all smile

welcome to cirridragon's and Captain Putzbeard's Quest/Art Thread
        MEXICAN BOOTY!

This is (clearly) a joint quest/art thread between me and my friend Captain Putzbeard! So stay a while, donate, chat, hit and run, stick around for
        contests - we don't give a ********] 4laugh
        well, we kinda do
        so here are some rules

rules:
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. obey tos
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NO ADVERTISING
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. upvote our thread (ok not really a rule, but you should do it anyway)
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have fun
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. don't complain if me or Captain Putzbeard don't pick to draw you. me and Captain Putzbeard
        have every right to deny you art/sprites
        for whatever reason, whether it be you were rude to us or we just
        don't like your avatar
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. don't beg/assume you get free art
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. don't continuously bug us about how your art is coming along

emotion_c8

oh
        and the reason behind the name
        i'm mexican
        he's a pirate
        put those together and we have a fine juicy mexican booty
        redface

Introduction | About cirri + Quest | About Putzie + Quest | cirri's art | Putzie's art | Reserved

Dapper Gekko

YOU ARE HERE

Introduction | About cirri + Quest | About Putzie + Quest | cirri's art | Putzie's art | Announcements | Affiliates | Contests

art by DUNGIS
_______________________>

about cirri User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my face
        User Image

hi you guys 4laugh
        im cirri
        i am a 20something year old college graduate bumming around gaia
        i've been drawing since i was 2 years old
        i overuse the emoticons gaia provides way too much
        i like dogs, dragons, drawing, and food (ogod food)
        you can find me here in chatterbox almost 99.9% of the time
        sometimes i'll sneak over to the art forums, but usually not

i usually do freebies for random people or post freebie threads. i recently made one that reached over 1k replies and drew over 100 freebies for the fine people of cb
        however, i am putting my freebies on hold (for the most part) and putting my art shop here 4laugh

so i'm questing for the near impossible:
        Nitemare Minis.

i've been wanting to get them ever since i started gaia, but they've always been out of my price range.
        when i came back from my hiatus last year, i donated my gold whenever i came across any,
        but now i think it's time to get my minis
        so now, i am seriously questing them

click here to read how to order some art thru me to help me on my quest! blaugh

progress: 15mil // 170mil or lmp

i am also side questing (kinda; my nm minis come first)
        emotion_c8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x3) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if you donate any of those items, you get art* 4laugh
        the higher your donation, the quality of art you receive is better blaugh
        note: i am not accepting these items as payment for art. i am currently only accepting gold as payment.

donations:
        -dunsel
        -B A B Y C O C K
        -arcobalenos
        -Lapidated Panda
        -aiichu
        -Chocobanoffee
        -duggers
        -MajesticPickles
        -Loots Corpses
        -sex rituals
        -ngrs
        -Goddamned Punchline
        -gridnar
        -Milky Devil
        -Chucklenuts
        -My Life Is a Fart
        -flowjob
        -Legit Innuendo
        -Buddiesdotnet
        -Dahovitz
        -pinky pooh
        -feasible
        -Armed Sweetheart
        -Vomiea
        -Iconoclast Kowalski
        -Paulbag
        -Lady Grey Coffee
        -Strobelight Seduction
        - ll Lady Fawn ll
        -utforska
        -The J0IIy Douche bag
        -Ravyns Darkness
        -a n a l a i g h
        -A Colourful Rapist
        -Raye Darkwater
        -Desires Helmet
        -4verboi
        -psyq
        -Cat Fetus
        -PurplerSeraphicAngel
        -Alice

converting donations to art:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. utforska
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. azial
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The J0IIy Douche bag
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A Colourful Rapist (p. 114)
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raye Darkwater (p. 141)
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Strobelight Seduction (p. 240)
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Decaffeinated Zombie
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PurpleSeraphicAngel

Greedy Pirate

YOU ARE HERE

About me!

Hey landlubbers!
I'm Captain Putzbeard, Putz for short.
I'm a 21 year old pirate and the CB is my sea of choice that I rarely sail outside off.
I like ships, rum, wenches and treasure.
But really there is only one wench for me, her name's Belle.
She's a babe.
And that should be about all you need to know for now.
pirate

This is me:
User Image

My quest!

I'm working on my first big quest since I started Gaia a long time ago.
A quest for Horns of the Demon Celestial Queen of Solair!
User Image
Progress: 4.8mil/12mil

A few minor quests (click the items for the MP page):
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Donaters:
-Spooshe - Hermes' Moon
-Paulbag - 16k
-7 Deadly Shots - Card Croupier
-Lady Grey Coffee - 30.5k
-A Colourful Rapist - 50k + 4 pink links + 1 pink magical giftbox
-Blissful Insanity - Red Wing
-Pankontra - 100k
-Azial - 50k
-indescribable feeling - 35k
-Desires Helmet - 10k
-Cat Fetus - Ghastly Triplet
-Strobelight Seduction - Black Fenghuang Feather
-SQUllDS - 200k
-RADIO HEROINE - 500k
-The-Fallen_Axujsho - 150k
-Brian The Lion - 25k
-pistoIs - 100k
-Hagedis - 10k
-Raye Darkwater - 500k
-Check the Rhyme - 30k + 1 pink magical giftbox + 5 enchanted wooden trunks
-Le Purrfect v2 - 90k
-Utforska - 200k
-C O L O R E D C L O U D Y - 80k
-Selestia Bell - 175k
-PrototypeRaptor - Ascended Demon
-Anonymous - Succubi's Modesty
-Check The Rhyme - 50k
-
-

Dapper Gekko

YOU ARE HERE

online / offline / online and drawing

current wip:
n/a

i have two 'styles' of art; read below for details

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.❝slots currently
open CLOSED❞User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

slots: open // on a break // closed until further notice // full
prices: REGULAR head: ♀: 150k // ♂: 250k || bust: ♀: 200k // ♂: 300k || waist: ♀: 350k // ♂: 450k || full: ♀: 500k // ♂: 600k ||
_________ADVENTURE TIME (only simple avatars) flat price; only doing full body: 55k
_________all art is x2 the price for couples
regular examples: [✖] [✖] [✖] [✖] [✖]
adventure time examples: [✖] [✖] [✖] [✖] [✖]
[i base my prices on the amount of time it takes me to make one art o u o; ie. 1 hour = 100k]

[✖] HOW TO ORDER
this is an ABSOLUTE must-read
click the spoiler to read on how to order
post the order form (found below) once in this thread (I NEED TEKTEKS, NOT JUST IMAGES. PLEASE POST THEM WHEN YOU ORDER).

please be SPECIFIC! if you have any references or poses you want specifically, let me know. if not, i have full permission to be as artistically free as possible.

AFTER i have confirmed your request, send a TRADE named Art~! with the total gold of what the art will cost. i will NOT touch the trade until AFTER the art is finished.

usually, i try to slip a WIP (work in progress) your way around mid-session, to get your approval or make changes. i am willing to work with you 100% of the way!

after i complete the art, i will show you a WATERMARKED VERSION of your art, either via pm or here in this thread. if you like it, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! don't just accept the trade; i won't know if i went through or not. after letting me know you love it, complete the trade completely. if something looks off, please let me know and i will work with you 100% of the way to make sure you like your art. blaugh

after receiving your trade, i will send you/quote you with the UNMARKED, FINISHED VERSION of you art.

you have my permission to use your art in your signatures or your post styles. all i ask is that you credit me. 4laugh

you MUST host your own image; right click and Save As... the image when received. i delete photos in my Photobucket occasionally and if you don't have it saved, well.
(if you don't follow the instructions i will pee on you)

[✖] FORM
you MUST provide a tektek/OC refs
[align=center][quote="cirridragon"][/quote]
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/bduvs3.png[/img][size=20][b] ❝arts, please!❞ [/size][/b][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/bduvs3.png[/img]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]tektek(s):[/b]
[b]style (adventure time or normal):[/b]
[b]type (head, bust, waist, full; only for NORMAL STYLE):[/b]
[b]references (if any):[/b]
[b]price (tip optional.):[/b]
[b]anything else?:[/b]
[/align]

example orders:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ❝arts, please!❞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
username: cirridragon
tektek(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
style (adventure time or normal): normal
type (head, bust, waist, full; only for NORMAL STYLE): head
references (if any): n/a
price (tip optional.): 150k +50k tip
anything else?: Make her look innocent, but evil and seductive

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ❝arts, please!❞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
username: cirridragon
tektek(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
style (adventure time or normal): normal
type (head, bust, waist, full; only for NORMAL STYLE): full body
references (if any): x <-- desired pose
price (tip optional.): 600k + 100k tip
anything else?: A pose kind of like the one submitted in the 'references' section.

WILL DRAW
          ✐ Couples
          ✐ Anthro (humans with ears and tails, etc)
          ✐ Gore (as far as ToS will allow)
          ✐ Sexy
          ✐ OCs (with proper references)
          ✐ Companions
          ✐ Moé
          ✐ Chubby
          ✐ Scantily clad women
          ✐ Pokémon (i adore Pokémon. first one is free,
          but after that, each one is 50k each, possibly more,
          depending on the difficulty)

WILL NOT DRAW
          ✘ Mech
          ✘ Armor
          ✘ Automobiles
          ✘ Elderly
          ✘ Furry
          ✘ Muscles
          ✘ Heavily detailed backgrounds
          ✘ Digimon ( wink )
          ✘ One-toned avatars (ie. pure black avatars, pure white, etc. I like colours)
          ✘ Anything against ToS
          * If you REALLY want something from that list (excluding against ToS), you may super bribe me.

[✖] SLOTS (on a break)

1. Minxes (p. 646)
2. not a whale p e n i s

special slots:
1. Cat Fetus
2. Toby Vespa

[✖] RULES / INFO

➩ DO NOT alter/edit my art after purchasing
➩ do NOT post your orders if slots are full // pending // on a break
➩ if you really want to be drawn, and my slots are full // pending // on a break, you may superbribe me
➩ i do not accept items as form of payment; i am currently
only accepting gold

if you choose to donate the items i am side-questing (see my about me + quest),
you will get art as a sort of 'thank you'. please do NOT post a request to be drawn
with an offer of one of the items // any items; you will be rejected

➩ please DO NOT pm me with your offers // questions // etc. i posted this thread
for a reason; ask me anything and everything here on this thread
➩ i choose what order i draw your art in
there is no 'first listed first served' stuff here
➩ i take about 4-5 commissions at a time
it takes me roughly about a week per commission. if you feel it has been a while without a friendly reminder from me, don't hesitate to ask how my progress is going! however, please, no 'every other day' s**t.

PMing me asking about the status about your art every day will result in me either taking much longer on your art, or just quitting on your art altogether. we have lives inside and outside of Gaia, so please respect that.
charmander icon made by upikachu@deviantart

if you read all of this, please post this -- > (✖╭╮✖) < -- at the end of your order form

i appreciate your orders! emotion_hug

charmander icon made by upikachu@deviantart

Greedy Pirate

YOU ARE HERE

My Sprites
Currently available slots: NONE!
Please read everything!

Ok, so I do sprites.
Up until now I have been doing them for free, choosing avatars that interested me and spriting them and accepting any donations I would get in return as a reward if any.
However now that I am questing I would be happy to get something in return BUT because I still often need to use bases from games for my sprites I am unsure if I can sell them without breaking any rules.
So I will keep just picking avatars I see around that I like to sprite and if possible have people that do receive sprites donate towards my quest in return afterwards any amount they see fit.

If you really want a sprite but I don't pick you you can quote me asking about me making you one and, if you wish to, offer me something in return and I will consider making you a sprite anyways. It's also possible to show me a collection of the avatars you have made and have me pick out which to sprite myself to increase your chances.

I will have up to 10 slots open at any given time for sprites, which I will open up again after finishing a full 10 of them.

Samples:
VS. Sprites:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Trainer Sprites:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Slots:

Dapper Gekko

YOU ARE HERE

Announcements:

cirridragon
Captain Putzbeard is currently ON HIATUS. he will be back as soon as possible. irl things came up. we miss him dearly and wish him a quick return back. 4laugh

Wed Mar 27, 2013
B r i t a l i a n V2 was the first poster on page 100!!! CONGRATS!!

her post:
B r i t a l i a n V2
Captain Putzbeard
Ok I'll post a little more cos I wanna be on page 100.
emotion_dowant

Tues Mar 19, 2013
cirridragon has signed up with livestream! if you would like to join me as i draw your avatars, or you just enjoy watching livestreams, feel free to quote and ask me to be part of the action! i'll quote you every time i go live!

Livestream Watchlist:

[spoiler][quote="Captain Putzbeard"][/quote]
[quote="utforska"][/quote]
[quote="A Colourful Rapist"][/quote]
[quote="Lady Grey Coffee"][/quote]
[quote="Wimex Seven"][/quote]
[quote="Poofta"][/quote]
[quote="The Pernicious"][/quote]
[quote="Cat Fetus"][/quote]
[quote="C O L O R E D C L O U D Y"][/quote]
[quote="B r i t a l i a n V2"][/quote]
[quote="Goddamned Punchline"][/quote]
[quote="Little_Miss_Strange"][/quote][/spoiler]
[size=15][b]i'm going live!
go [url=http://www.livestream.com/cirridragon]here[/url] to join![/size][/b]
[size=10]anyone can join! you don't have to be on the list to join; just click the link![/size]

Greedy Pirate

YOU ARE HERE

Affiliates:

In:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/mexican-booty-an-art-shop-hang-out-quest-thread/t.85151747/][img]http://goo.gl/SomyV[/img][/url]

Out:

User Image

User Image

User Image

peasant represent
User Image

Dapper Gekko

YOU ARE HERE

Contests:

we here at Mexican Booty want to make this thread fun and enlightening.
so we've decided to throw in a contest or two your way 4laugh

-after page 100, every twenty-five (25) pages after that, we will choose a random gaian* to give gold to! every fifty (50) pages, we will choose a random gaian to give free art/sprites to!
because of Captain Putzbeard going on hiatus, the contests will still exist, but they will have to be a little more spaced out. i'm getting a little overwhelmed. sorry, guys!

First batch of winners:
>first poster on page 100 gets 50k B r i t a l i a n V2 wins!
>page 125 gets a free Adventure Time style art from cirridragon Ralph Lauren wins!
>page 135 gets 10k B r i t a l i a n V2 wins!
>page 150 gets a free Sprite from Captain Putzbeard C O L O R E D C L O U D Y wins!
>page 160 gets 10k skeletongold wins!
>page 175 get a free Adventure Time style art from cirridragon
skeletongold wins!
>page 185 gets 10k
A Colourful Rapist wins!
>page 200 gets a free Sprite from Captain Putzbeard
4verboi wins!

Second batch of winners:
>page 225 gets 20k PsychoRabbitV2 wins!
>page 250 gets a free Adventure Time style art from cirridragon A Colourful Rapist wins!
>page 275 gets 20kskeletongold wins!
>page 300 gets a free Sprite from Captain Putzbeard TBA
>page 325 gets 20kPurpleSeraphicAngel wins!
>page 350 gets a free Adventure Time style art from cirridragon Deccer wins! (p. 384)

Third batch of winners:
>anyone who posts 200 bumps gets free Adventure Time art from cirridragon (YOU MUST NUMBER AND QUOTE YOUR BUMPS; also, you may only play this contest ONCE A MONTH)
>be the first three (3) people to generate my RANDOM NUMBER and get free Adventure Time art from cirridragon; i will post the number on page 431!
>page 375 gets 20k
PurpleSeraphicAngel wins!
>page 400 gets free Adventure Time style art from cirridragon
Deccer wins!
>page 425 gets 20k
Alice wins!
>page 450 gets a free sprite from Captain Putzbeard
TBA...
>page 475 gets 20k
A Colourful Rapist wins!!
>page 500 gets free REGULAR STYLE ART from cirridragon!
A Colourful Rapist wins!!

Fourth batch of contests/winners:
>anyone who posts 250 bumps gets a SINGLE free Adventure Time art from cirridragon (YOU MUST NUMBER AND QUOTE YOUR BUMPS; also, you may only play this contest ONCE A MONTH. THE CONTEST STARTS EVERY 15th OF THE MONTH)
>be the first three (3) people to generate my RANDOM NUMBER and get a SINGLE free Adventure Time art from cirridragon; i will post the RANDOM NUMBER on page 555! so keep an eye out!

>p. 525 wins 30kAlice wins!
>p. 555 is my RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR contest! keep a lookout for the number!
>p. 575 gets either 30k, OR one (1) Adventure Time SKETCH from cirridragon! your choice!
Alice wins!
>p. 600 gets ONE FREE (1) Adventure Time style art from cirridragon!
Deccer wins!

Fifth batch of contests/winners:
>anyone who posts 250 bumps gets a SINGLE FREE Adventure Time art from cirridragon (YOU MUST NUMBER AND QUOTE YOUR BUMPS; need an example on what i mean? see this page for PurpleSeraphicAngel's perfect bump and quote example! YOU MAY ONLY PLAY THIS CONTEST ONCE A MONTH; THE CONTEST STARTS EVERY 15th OF THE MONTH)
>be the first three (3) people to generate my RANDOM NUMBER and get a SINGLE free Adventure Time art from cirridragon; i will post the random number on page 777! winners have been chosen!
>p. 625 wins 10k!
Faustein wins!
>p. 650 wins a single Adventure Time SKETCH from cirridragon (one avatar of your choosing)!
Adderdal wins! (p. 659)
>p. 700 wins 20k!
>p. 750 wins a single Adventure Time SKETCH from cirridragon (one avatar of your choosing)!
>p. 800 wins a single Regular Style HEADSHOT from cirridragon (one avatar of your choosing)!

And so on, and so forth! 4laugh

the random gaian winner for the gold/cirridragon art will be chosen via random number generator, numbers 1-15 being put in the slots; Captain Putzbeard will choose his spritee on his own accord

1st RGN Adventure Time art Winners (see p. 431):
-Deccer (p. 530)
-Necronium (p. 529)
-PurpleSeraphicAngel (p. 527) finished drawing!

2nd RGN Adventure Time art Winners (see p. 555):
-Deccer
-Faustein (p. 624)
- - Iridescent Alice - (p. 672)

BUMP CONTEST WINNERS:

May bump winners (all finished):
-PurpleSeraphicAngel (p. 379) finished!
- - Iridescent Alice - (p. 424) finished!

June bump winners:
-PurpleSeraphicAngel (p. 648)
- - Iridescent Alice - (p. 672)

GOOD LUCK!

Greedy Pirate

Open sesame!
blaugh

Dapper Gekko

emotion_kirakira

Greedy Pirate

Dapper Gekko

Captain Putzbeard