Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
MESSAGE TO Lekiikii and to SHAKIRONA in evilbethan`s profile: Done before!!!!!!!!! by me!!!!!!!!! rolleyes mrgreen

MESSAGE TO MISS BRUNEI : DONE BEFORE BY ME! mrgreen

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
MESSAGE TO: R0CK Lea, DONE BY ME BEFORE ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheezing Gawker

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
her majesty slick
LOLWHUT?

just a few random messages for a few random users ninja , just in case it happens to catch their eye, they`ll get what I`m talking about when they read it!!!!!!!! rolleyes mrgreen

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
MESSAGE TO: DarkIllusions666, IF YOU OFFEND ME AGAIN, I`LL REPORT YOU!!!!!!!!

I read and deleted what you wrote in my thread, next time you won`t be soo lucky!!!this is a WARNING!!! wahmbulance

WHEN PEOPLE SUBSCRIBE TO MY FIRST EVER GAIAN BEAUTY PAGEANT, they`ll see the name of the LAST person who posted in my THREAD, WHEN THEY SEARCH MY SUBSCRIBED THREADS!!!! IF IT WAS DELETED IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS OFFENDED! THE POST I DELETED WAS POSTED TODAY, A LITTLE BIT EARLIER THAN THIS POST!

and i call it copyrighting my contest, so everyone else in Gaia know who did it first!!!

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
MESSAGE to: Cats_Eye_Moon854ever , done before by me!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes check my profile!

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
Message to Rini Mazaki, done before by me!!!!!!!!!!! scream exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
wai dont you just pm them? o____O

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
scream Message to: cute kit12 , Profile birds done by me and by my friend G(aia) Godess, copycat! User Image XP
Arkangelstar1
scream Message to: cute kit12 , Profile birds done by me and by my friend G(aia) Godess, copycat! User Image XP

Yeah watta copy cat she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP User Image

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
heart I am the Real Angel Princess, the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart Message to (T_NGO,TANGO, or T4NGO)>> YOU DECIDE WHO rolleyes , since you deleted my posts, Beauty Pageant done before by me rolleyes , except not about Gays!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Can`t show support for you beauty pageant, since I am not Gay, nor bisexual, nor homosexual, nor lesbian, I`m heterosexual, and I do have my religion and faith or belief. (Responding to you`r PM)

I post to let people know I exist too!!!!!!!
mrgreen heart I am the Real Angel Princess, the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart Message to areina-chan User Image mrgreen User Image rolleyes heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart

And it`s not nice to delete peoples posts!!!!!!!!!! User Image User Image User Image User Image

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart MESSAGE to Mayo Loves Lollipop , there is a Princess of Angels, and she is me!!!! User Image
heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart Message to OMG it`s Jus me, and to xPrincessObliviousx, Beauty Pageant has been done before by me!!!!! mrgreen User Image rolleyes heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff