Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Welcome to the managa book club, where we read and discuss manga together because it's just nicer to read and know there's someone to talk about it with.

Rules

Follow tos.
Explain your reasons for hating or loving a manga, don't just say "this was good" or w/e.
You can hate a manga all you like but excessive bashing of a manga or people who enjoy a manga you hate is forbidden.
We take turns picking a manga to read and discuss. Feel free to post suggestions in case people are having trouble thinking about something but don't get upset if it's not chosen. Just wait your turn.
No official guidelines for choosing manga, but I reserve the right to say no to a choice. I will give a reason

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
What we are discussing this week
Adventure boys

What we will discuss next week
Her Majesty's Dog by Takeuchi Mick
Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Supernatural
11 Volumes /46 chapters (Complete)
no content warnings
Chosen by chbi_jess

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
The great list of choosing

chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche

The person on the top pf the list will pick a manga to read for the next week.
To be on the list please pm me or quote in the thread saying you'd like to join This is to prevent random bumpers from being signed up by mistake

Gracious Gekko

Noooo I will join your book club! There is always time for manga!

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
chibi_jess

Wooo! Now I'm super happy!

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
chibi_jess

Would you like to be the first to pick a manga?

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
I have magically changed my posts to make this the official booky club thread rather than making a brand new one in a slow moving forum.

and I'm super duper excited

Gracious Gekko

AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess

Yay I am excited!! Do we have any specific guidelines on which mangas we should pick? Like only doing ones that are finished and stuff? And genres too?

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess

Yay I am excited!! Do we have any specific guidelines on which mangas we should pick? Like only doing ones that are finished and stuff? And genres too?

I hadn't thought about guidelines... Hmm..

Nope. no guidelines! Pick whatever you want. smile I'll just look it up and see if it has anything not child friendly so I can put a warning up, incase we get young members.

Gracious Gekko

AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess

Nope. no guidelines! Pick whatever you want. smile I'll just look it up and see if it has anything not child friendly so I can put a warning up, incase we get young members.

Mmkay! Well one I''ve been meaning to read is called Seiyuu Ka by Maki Minami. It is complete and I believe it is 11 volumes altogether.

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess

Mmkay! Well one I''ve been meaning to read is called Seiyuu Ka by Maki Minami. It is complete and I believe it is 11 volumes altogether.

That one it is then!

Gracious Gekko

AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess

That one it is then!

Yay! So when should our deadline be to finish it?

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess

That one it is then!

I figure a week will be plenty of time. so like, next Sunday.

Gracious Gekko

AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess

That one it is then!

Okay. Sunday it is! I am hoping we'll be able to get more people to join by then.

Cluttered Worshipper

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess
AnorhiDemarche
chibi_jess

That one it is then!

Okay. Sunday it is! I am hoping we'll be able to get more people to join by then.

Me too. If not, maybe randoms will at least join in the discussion, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff