• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Bubblehead0987654321
Kitty La Kat
Bubblehead0987654321
Kitty La Kat
Bubblehead0987654321

I never said it was for the good of my family, just planning for my family. MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

But, I don't want a bought merfat! I want a fresh, wild merfat! They taste different you know!

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Who said it won't be fresh? The monies would have been given so someone can fish them out. duhhhh!!;D

Oh... dat make sense now. Me not understand English well. As do other 'Muricans. We 'Murcains and me not smurt.

Is this the end of our conversation!? Our random, confusing, somewhat shocking conversation will end? The thread is done, what will we do! Will we see each other again! crying

Aww it's okay dramallama

It doesn't have to be crying
This was the bestest conversation that ever existed emotion_brofist
We will definitely see each other again emotion_yatta

The bestest of the best! As the 4h motto is, "To make the best, better!"

We will meet again friend. Sometime, maybe soon, maybe later, sometime for sure. I do wonder if anyone read our conversation... sweatdrop xd But now I must go with my family of merfats, farewell human! Wait... you're asian. You're not a human! *splashes in water and swims away*

We shall definitely meet again!

Probably not though, our convo was too much for normal people to understand wink

What?! I thought you were american eek

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kitty La Kat
Bubblehead0987654321
Kitty La Kat
Bubblehead0987654321
Kitty La Kat
Bubblehead0987654321

I never said it was for the good of my family, just planning for my family. MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

But, I don't want a bought merfat! I want a fresh, wild merfat! They taste different you know!

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Who said it won't be fresh? The monies would have been given so someone can fish them out. duhhhh!!;D

Oh... dat make sense now. Me not understand English well. As do other 'Muricans. We 'Murcains and me not smurt.

Is this the end of our conversation!? Our random, confusing, somewhat shocking conversation will end? The thread is done, what will we do! Will we see each other again! crying

Aww it's okay dramallama

We will meet again friend. Sometime, maybe soon, maybe later, sometime for sure. I do wonder if anyone read our conversation... sweatdrop xd But now I must go with my family of merfats, farewell human! Wait... you're asian. You're not a human! *splashes in water and swims away*

Probably not though, our convo was too much for normal people to understand wink

I am not American, I am 'Murican. I thought u were Asian? eek
awesome that someone won lol! congrats!

Senpai_Naruse's Significant Otter

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Bubblehead0987654321
Kitty La Kat
Bubblehead0987654321
Kitty La Kat
Bubblehead0987654321

Aww it's okay dramallama

I am not American, I am 'Murican. I thought u were Asian? eek

LMAO and I am asian!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out