Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
The best way to do it is at Disneyland (California). Last night I went to the all night Disney Leap Year celebration. the park was open from 6am February 29 to 6am March 1. We got there at 6pm last night and it was pretty crowded but by 8pm we heard they had closed the parking lots and were turning people away, let alone even trying to get into the park. Rode everything except Space Mountain (too crowded) and Splash Mountain (too cold). Huge lines for rides and food, even for some shops.
Me and my mom fought off a line cutter while waiting to buy some gumbo soups. The lady infront of us joined in. The stupid girl kept repeating "I don't see why its not okay if I ask someone if I can cut in and they say yes." I was like b***h GET IN THE BACK OF THE LINE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! YOU GET NO SPECIAL PRIVELAGES!!! scream I was so mad I was shaking. You may be thinking "That mad over soup? Really?" But we hadn't eaten anything since we got in, it was at 9pm I think this happened. The line before was around the corner and when we came out of pirates it was its usual length but still we'd been waiting in line for 20-25mins. Plus who doesn't want something warm when you're going to be out until 6am? The girl came up with her friends and was like "Hi random peoples." And when we started pitching a b***h her wise friends left without a fight but she was being a brat. Finally her friend pulled her back with him by stealing her purse.
Surprisingly Billy Hill and the Hillbillies were playing so that was epic as always♥ OH and Shawn White(sp?) was at Disney last night. He got off Thundermountain right after us and he took som pics with people. He has his friends with him a security guard/guide. Apparently after that he went and watched Fantasmic but all night we were hearing people say I saw him here and I saw him there. One girl was freaking out because he said Happy Birthday to her xD
When you came into the park they were giving away Leap Year pins, keep in mind this was the first time Disney ever did this for Leap Year, and I thankfully grabbed two because later that night I sold one of them to a lady for $10 emotion_awesome They also had keychains, shirts, jackets, sweaters saying "I pulled an allnighter at Disney" or something like that. On our way out we heard peole were selling combos of pins, shirts, jackets, etc on Ebay and such for $150 or more. Ridiculous .-.
The coolest park of all of this was just before 6am everyone was walking down Main Street and people were cheering and yelling "GOOD MORNING DISNEYLAND!" and then over the speakers they started playing the ending theme song from the Mickey Mouse Club. A lot of people were singing it and it was almost as loud as the speakers. Got home at 6:55am and just woke up at 1:30pm (took me 30mins to type all this xD) and I feel tired but no more than staying up until 4am.

So any comments, questions, or thoughts?
Uh, cool. Was expecting more of a story..

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Slexen

What else is there to tell? Most of the night/morning was spent just waiting in lines. All the highlights are there :l
Pinko Sacredheart
Slexen

What else is there to tell? Most of the night/morning was spent just waiting in lines. All the highlights are there :l

You should have fought that b***h, gone full blown ape s**t.
What else did ya buy when ya were there?

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Slexen
Pinko Sacredheart
Slexen

You should have fought that b***h, gone full blown ape s**t.
What else did ya buy when ya were there?

I wanted to but my mom wouldn't let me.
Well I wanted an "I pulled an all nighter" shirt but people were attacking the items and the shops were so packed so I said nevermind. I'll try and see if they have any extras leftover at Company D.

Sweet Friend

You're so damn lucky. ;n; Unfortunately for me, there is no Disneyland in Idaho.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Mystery Cake
You're so damn lucky. ;n; Unfortunately for me, there is no Disneyland in Idaho.

Well my dad works for Disney at the warehouse in Ontairo (not Canada) so he can sign people in for free o3o if you ever come down here and we meet up I'd love to take you to Disney<3 And we can go to California Adventure too since the ticket lets you go to both parks for free :3

Sweet Friend

Pinko Sacredheart
Mystery Cake

Well my dad works for Disney at the warehouse in Ontairo (not Canada) so he can sign people in for free o3o if you ever come down here and we meet up I'd love to take you to Disney<3 And we can go to California Adventure too since the ticket lets you go to both parks for free :3
YEY -flails- Hopefully I come down soon. ;o;
Sounds awesome! I love Disney, I've been to Disneyland for New Year's before, but Leap Year 24 hours must have been fun! Also, I totally agree with line cutters. Just because someone was stupid enough to say they would let you in front doesn't mean that you didn't just get in front of ALL the people behind them. I think it's different if you're saving a space for them and the people behind you know it, or it's your immediate family/friends and you are all ordering/getting on the ride together, though.

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageSounds fun emotion_kirakira

Hardened Member

who is shawn white

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
[ chopstick monster ]
Sounds awesome! I love Disney, I've been to Disneyland for New Year's before, but Leap Year 24 hours must have been fun! Also, I totally agree with line cutters. Just because someone was stupid enough to say they would let you in front doesn't mean that you didn't just get in front of ALL the people behind them. I think it's different if you're saving a space for them and the people behind you know it, or it's your immediate family/friends and you are all ordering/getting on the ride together, though.

No way o: I spent 2011/2012 New Year's at Disney. But this was like almost twice as packed as it was at New Year's. I wonder if Disney considered it enough of a success to do it again next Leap Year. Totally, and she was just so full of herself. Like she deserved to be there and she kept repeating her question. I understand if maybe you went to get food somewhere else and were coming to check in on your friend or wait in line with them. But when no on acknowledged her and no one let her in or spoke to her we knew.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Japanazi
who is shawn white

Famouse snowboarder. He was in the Olympics. Honestly thats all I know about him but he does have tiny, skinny chicken legs :l or can also be known as girl legs. And he's way shorter than I thought he was.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
SlMON
User ImageSounds fun emotion_kirakira

It was emotion_kirakira So so much fun.
Pinko Sacredheart
[ chopstick monster ]

No way o: I spent 2011/2012 New Year's at Disney. But this was like almost twice as packed as it was at New Year's. I wonder if Disney considered it enough of a success to do it again next Leap Year. Totally, and she was just so full of herself. Like she deserved to be there and she kept repeating her question. I understand if maybe you went to get food somewhere else and were coming to check in on your friend or wait in line with them. But when no on acknowledged her and no one let her in or spoke to her we knew.
I went for New Year's a long time ago when I was like... 13? Holy crap, that was over 8 years ago. But I've been to Disney World a few times for July 4th. But man, that sounds PACKED. Worst I've been to was the summer 2010 Universal when HP Park was open for like a few weeks. Oh my god, lines were horrendous, like an hour to do ANYTHING. The lines to the shops and rides went on and on. And the food/butterbeer carts were swarmed. Probably like that for Leap Year at Disney??

And also, that girl just sounds like a b***h. "I don't wanna wait with all you PLEBS. I'm better than you." Even though you're at the Happiest Place on Earth, doesn't mean you're going to happily let her do whatever she wants. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff