+1 Merfolk 0.03271533334644 3.3% [ 1664 ]
+1 Centaur 0.016790201128522 1.7% [ 854 ]
+1 none of the above 0.18842773725498 18.8% [ 9584 ]
Total Votes:[ 50863 ]

15,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Love Machine 150
crying "gooood morning vietnam", one of the very serious roles he played and one of my favorites. a brilliant comedian who could ad lib beyond my dreams. fantastic mind. a great loss..
nefret2011
AriaMontbella
stoneificaunt
It's sad that our new item will remind us of him.

Who's "him"? o.o I don't know much about Gaia's old days since I only joined last year. sweatdrop

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

It's not a Gaia character, the item was made for an American comedian that committed suicide recently. He played the genie in the animated Disney movie Aladdin, hence the item.

Kwizatz Haderach's Compadre

Naughty Nymph

27,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
crying be free, be free, is what Mork told the eggs as he threw them up in the air. go baby birds fly. from the Mork and Mindy show where a new brilliant comic appeared for the first time on television. he will be missed.

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

Magical Worshipper

14,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Mega Nerd

34,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25

Quotable Raccoon

13,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
karmas lure
nefret2011
AriaMontbella

Oh I see. eek That explains the item.

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

He (his name was Robin Williams) actually did a lot more than that one part, but that's what he's most known in younger demographics, so that's what they went with.
But if you noticed the title of the announcement was "Gooooooooood Morning Gaia Online", which was also a nod at "Good Morning Vietnam".
I was hoping they'd do something, like they did "Michael's Memory" glove item. Both were known and loved by many generations.

It is sad about Robin Williams. I think part of it had to do with his recent diagnosis of Parkinson's on top of his long standing issues with his heart.. He might have been worried about how he would have coped with his family and loved ones having to take such attentive care of him in the future. It was definitely a shock to hear the news of his passing, and sincerely saddening.

As for the Michael Jackson thing.. I tend to delete every one of those items I happen to get, be it through random dumpster dive, or log in bonuses. I personally, don't think a child rapist should be remembered with any kind of affection.. -.-

Cosmic Waffles

NothingGold
User Image A friend like you

thanks for the link!

Mewling Aggressor

5,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Is there a cap on gold or something because I am around 1,964,258,519. Wont increase.
Very odd.

Mythical Giver

Drizzzttt
Is there a cap on gold or something because I am around 1,964,258,519. Wont increase.
Very odd.

the cap is in trillions i think

Mewling Aggressor

5,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Andouzen
Drizzzttt
Very odd.

TY. If this is true I will need to send Gaiaonline and ask them why the ******** they don't increase. I should be around 2 billion plus by now.

Mythical Giver

Drizzzttt
Andouzen
Drizzzttt
Very odd.

TY. If this is true I will need to send Gaiaonline and ask them why the ******** they don't increase. I should be around 2 billion plus by now.

if you're selling items through marketplace, check your logs and maybe you've mispriced your items.

I'm more than 30b + and finds no fault nor problems

Friendly Strawberry

12,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
User Image A friend like you heart
(admin announcement)
admin
Hellllllooooo! Did you know that sleeping for 10,000 years in Bass'ken Lake will give you such a crick in the neck? What are the odds of that happening? Well if we asked you then you'd probably give us the skinny on every odds book ever written. Can we ask you about NPCs? You could probably give a syllabus of your personal favorites. It's okay though! It's time to rock it from Aekea to Gambino. Is it me, or does that sound like a Nervegas Crisis song?

Let's talk about the world of Gaia though, we have items all over the place and sometimes the best items are the ones you have to break in half to love. Speaking of love, it occurs when you love something more than yourself. Like Rufus loves Ian! Or Logan loves fish! Now with that worldly advice given, we'll leave you with one final thing. Be free Gaians, freedom is greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world. Seize the days, make your lives extraordinary!

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
Well, it's coming along nicely. 8D <3 Ugh I hate when that happens. srjghsldfugsdf Your avi is coming along so well and then suddenly NOPE NOPE. -takes 1 ticket to Nopesville- and like all the time you spent trying to make it work was for naught jgfksdf
[here] it is. Cx!! idek what I was doing/thinking, but whatever. I like it. > W<

-nod- It's possible; Gaia does love to spam us with announcements as of late, so it's not unreasonable for people to miss things sometimes. XP I sold that first one because I knew I'd get more, but it was still new so I wanted to sell one before it deflated a lot so I could get this pricey item in the Bazaar. ; u;! I think they were limited quantity [or were said to be such], so I wanted the $ asap to get them. But yeah, before I realized how easily accessible the charms were, I thought I'd just have some new stuff to sell for lots of $ XD! XD! Kinda yeah, but I don't really pool together the gold funds -shrug- I used to, when prices were cheap for things, and I could afford to make nifty outfits for my different accounts, but that's stopped for now. o uo; Time will tell if I choose to continue or not. XDa HUUEE! THE 3 PACK SOLD EEEEE Now I just need to wait like a month before I can drop it into the Bazaar loool

Well, the reason why I'm thinking about buying those is, like the Bazaar quest itself, it's more of a personal gold sink and I'll just do what I can to keep the MP/gold circulation as in check as I can. > W< Spending it on the CIs gives me something to buy where I might get stuff from it, too~ > W<

Oooooh nice. 8D They go really well together. 8D!!
Hummmm I guess you just have to weigh how much you want each item [a fusion one or the fille]. If you sell a charm, I would suggest a diamond or wildcard, as you get a good amount from them, whereas with the hearts and stars, you could probably make items with them that would give you more $ comparatively. UuU!!

Yeah, selling junk is a good idea! 8D Some items I recommend are the carnations, sunflowers, pretty much every ink color except brown [same with the bugs for them], collecting tokens then playing black jack to turn them into tickets to sell [tokens = 15g per, tickets ~ 32k per], big old tire annnnd the fish that originate from durem [pebbos, bass, and I forget the others]. O WO!! You can make quite a pretty penny from them! n.n

XD! If I had trillions of gold at a time pouring into my account, then yeah I probs could be! hnnngg it would be so awesome if I had so much $, I actually made a significant difference in changing the gold economy. XD I probably barely register as a blip [especially with the kickstarters that can sink 80tril] but -shrugs- every little bit helps. Cx!! Aaaahh! No feeling guilty! XD Uuhhhh~~ be happy because it makes me happy to make other people happy. o uo!
if you seriously wouldn't feel right not helping or whatever, uuhhhh... I guess more gold to sink would be pretty nice. o uo!!

Your devil avi is so...punkish devilish! I must say, a nice combination! biggrin Huehueeh, now you have much more gooolldd! Nifty outfits even for different accounts, mine was like terrible, the only effort I make for is this account only, hahahaa.

I probably make money making items instead of selling, if I can count correctly, how much each charms equivalent to items made~ But I somehow wanna save up just for maybe new items that will be coming along to gofusion~~ Waiting for fluttery fille to continue go down in price/wait till I have enough profits out of selling junks to compensate the price of fluttery fille, just barely make a 30 million out of it now. xd Junk, I didnt know that selling junks could be fast. @^@ I only was like posted selling junks few mins ago, and most of them are completely sold! Its just so insane fast. But then, my junks will run out this fast at any moment~

I also would feel happy if I have alot of $$$ because it means, I can finally clear items in my wishlist!, ;v; Haha, alright I will do as you said, sink some gold~ redface for youu~

emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces