Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXExploded CupcakeXx
dont you ever get annoyyed of millions of trades? o:

thankies again<3

lol. i havent gotten that many yet, but i'm trying to 3nodding i just feel bad & hope people dont think i'm lying when i take a while to finish the trades lol. i'm working on a lot of different things, but i'm going to try to check here often & stay caught up with all the new trades smile
Kristopher Kilborn
xXExploded CupcakeXx
dont you ever get annoyyed of millions of trades? o:

thankies again<3

lol. i havent gotten that many yet, but i'm trying to 3nodding i just feel bad & hope people dont think i'm lying when i take a while to finish the trades lol. i'm working on a lot of different things, but i'm going to try to check here often & stay caught up with all the new trades smile

& you're welcome heart lol cool
Kristopher Kilborn

sucks for them if they dont believe you though!! MOOOORRREEEE for meeee haha xD
and awww i sowwii, i'll calm down on my trades then!
goodluck with everything you are doing atm<3

Cat

i would enjoy this gold

Lonely Otaku

Cool Ty in advance ^^
xXExploded CupcakeXx
Kristopher Kilborn

sucks for them if they dont believe you though!! MOOOORRREEEE for meeee haha xD
and awww i sowwii, i'll calm down on my trades then!
goodluck with everything you are doing atm<3

lol yup! 3nodding aww it's ok. you can send them as fast as you want smile & thank you! i appreciate that heart
Kristopher Kilborn

lol yup! 3nodding aww it's ok. you can send them as fast as you want smile & thank you! i appreciate that heart

awww ohkies<3
np<3
and omfg that video is sooooo frikken adorable and funnay hehehe
i loved it!!!!!
you are really good at what you do!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen

Lonely Otaku

Thank You heart
thank you! biggrin
xXExploded CupcakeXx
Kristopher Kilborn

awww ohkies<3
np<3
and omfg that video is sooooo frikken adorable and funnay hehehe
i loved it!!!!!
you are really good at what you do!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen

awww heart thank you so much! smile i'm glad you enjoyed it cool i'm working on setting up to make lots more videos soon! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff