TwilightBee
Kaddums
apple pie master 2
Kaddums
And it's only 6PM here guys, why are you chang- right... time zones... Heh

eek Where do you live?

Err...
Hawaii?

That's a long flight from Houston and to/from Guam, especially for only being there for such a short time I didn't even get to enjoy Hawaii.

Jeeze, how long were you here? You need at least a week to fully enjoy yourself. Jet lagg is a b***h.

Oh! And what island? You were probably in Honolulu... you guys always go there or Maui.... tourists....

Ahh my brother went there about 7 years ago with a basket ball team for a tournament. Hey got second with a huge silver medal.
TwilightBee- night night
I gots mah avi for tomorrow. Yay~
Night Bee.
TwilightBee
Ok, good night everyone see you in the morning or for those of you not in the continental US, tomorrow night. Sweet dreams of banana splits and dippin dots, it's less fattening in your sleep.

xD
'Night!

Caring Cottontail

35,750 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
Kaddums
TwilightBee
Kaddums
apple pie master 2
Kaddums

eek Where do you live?

Err...
Hawaii?

That's a long flight from Houston and to/from Guam, especially for only being there for such a short time I didn't even get to enjoy Hawaii.

Jeeze, how long were you here? You need at least a week to fully enjoy yourself. Jet lagg is a b***h.

Oh! And what island? You were probably in Honolulu... you guys always go there or Maui.... tourists....

I never got to be a tourist, we were always passing through either on our way to Guam or on our way to the mainland. Someday I will get back and be a tourist! lol
Cuotl
Kaddums
TwilightBee
Kaddums
apple pie master 2
Kaddums

eek Where do you live?

Err...
Hawaii?

Ahh my brother went there about 7 years ago with a basket ball team for a tournament. Hey got second with a huge silver medal.

Which islanddddddd???

Dedicated Millionaire

i should prolly have my animal day avi on now eh?
Alexandra Sakuma
Night Bee.

Hey that is very cool.

I wish i had some animal stuff.

I might put some money into this and get some.

I have a 100$'s i am not using at the moment.

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
imma go too!sorry guys!
Ari-chan 3975
imma go too!sorry guys!

byee
Kaddums
Cuotl
Kaddums
TwilightBee
Kaddums

Err...
Hawaii?

Which islanddddddd???

oh how i wish i remembered. But that was when i was like a youngling. well still am kinda young but meh.
Ari-chan 3975
imma go too!sorry guys!

GOOD NIGHT TO YOU TOO!!!

hope to see you tomorrow!
apple pie master 2
zzz

Don't you go to sleep too!

I would not like to be around a bunch of sleepy people.

Anyways i can't ever get to sleep right away it takes like 2 hours so i have to get super tired to fall asleep..
Cuotl
Alexandra Sakuma
Night Bee.

Hey that is very cool.

I wish i had some animal stuff.

I might put some money into this and get some.

I have a 100$'s i am not using at the moment.

Thanks.
Don't go too crazy with it though.
As much fun as Gaia is, I wouldn't waste too much money on it.
Ya know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces