Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

Me 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Gaia Awareness

I wanted let every one in Gaia to know how to protect yourselves for HACKING I see so many cases were people get hacked because they don't know. I want this to be a place were we can hep each other to know better. bumping is fine. 4laugh If there is something else that you think we can talk about that would be great.

Learn to keep your self safe tips.

-The first thing you will need to know is that gaia will never ask for your password after you log in.

-You should(I recommend it but you don't have to) change your password form time to time and dont make it easy like "password" do something harder (don't use this one) "rock123girl" or even random numbers and letters.

-From Winged_anarchy
"Don't go to any "house party posts" my bro got hacked by that it redirects you to a place that looks automatically like towns and asks you to sign in." Thank you

-Dances~With~Gir has made a good point only every log in on gaiaonline.com I don't have a list of some for the false one but if you know any let me know and i will post it here

There is a thing going around that said it is a gold generator That asked for you username and password. This is also a way to get your password.

There are also wed site saying that you can buy Gaia Gold but i would never recommend this or trust them.

-If you get a pm that ask for you pass word never give it out!!!!!!
If you know any other tips let me know
The most basic thing about password protetion is:
1: have a strong password (letters and numbers that)
2: don't share it
3: don't put it into sites that aren't gaia.
4: anyone that claims they are staff and ask for your pass are scammers
From an Omni Moderator
If you get pm form someone saying they need your password or you will lose your acount dont give it to them report then at once. If they say that you can gets lots of glod if you give out your pass word don't do it.

Here is one thing i have been seeing a lot and have seen a few people fall for it.

User Image

This is a PM that i got THIS IS NOT FROM GAIA IT IS A HACKER!!!!!!
User Image
I'm hopping to open a guild for this but it will have to wait. If you would like to donate It would be greatly appreciated.
User Image
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gaia-awareness/t.51588414/][IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/avar4444/gaiathing2.jpg[/IMG]
[/url]
*OPEN FOR POSTING*
bump biggrin

Interesting Gawker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
BUMPBUMPBUMP

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Don't go to any "house party posts" my bro got hacked by that it redirects you to a place that looks automatically like towns and asks you to sign in.
Howlingrocket
BUMPBUMPBUMP
Hello biggrin
might wanna mention those links to sites that look like gaia (pishers)
Winged_anarchy
Don't go to any "house party posts" my bro got hacked by that it redirects you to a place that looks automatically like towns and asks you to sign in.
Good to know
This has been made over a thousand times.. You can't help people that are too stupid...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff