advertising 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
two of the above 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
three of the above 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
four of the above 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
all five 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
tell us what you need the most right now! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 >

Note: This thread is still under construction, so watch out for falling pieces of code XD

Overview

Hi! You might have seen me around the site, particularly my guilds, posting away, with my avatar in various stages of completion. My goal was to have it done by August 11th (my first day of bandcamp) and to enter it for the three weeks until the first week of September or it wins. I still have a ways to go, needing GO Phones, Black Musketeer Hat and CoCo Kitty Plushie.
I need help in order to finish by the stated date. So, I come to ask for help. I don't care what form it comes in...gold...items (yeah...even the cheap stuff...)...even just voting all 10's when my avie hits the Arena...
I think that there have been too many "fantastical" avatars winning, or cosplays...why can't your average, real-world realistic avie win?...
Anything you can do to help is appreciated...
Donations can be made via trade to me, GuardianDragonsSpirit.
Questions and comments should be posted in this topic.
Please read all of the information posts before you post!

Anyone who donates will be put on the Band Buddy Bulletin Board...

User Image

Currently, gold and items are most needed.
Rules

Okay...here are some guidelines you should follow here...
1. Obey the Allmighty Gaia ToS!!!
2. No flaming, (absolute no-no!) No drama, Keep it pg-13 (and NO CYBERING!!!)
3. If you want to advertise, then PM me with the advertisement. I have the final word as to whether it will go up. I am pretty lenient, so you oughtn't have any trouble. Those who do not follow this will have one warning, and upon their second offense be blacklisted. Keep it in the siggys if you can't cope...
4. Donations are to be sent via trade
5. NO BEGGING!!!
6. Please be at least semi-literate. Chatspeak, 7337, etc. will get you blacklisted if you do it too much. Smilies, some common chatspeak (i.e. lol), etc. is okay. Yes, typos happen. I can generally determine if it's a typo and will give some leeway. Still, please review your post before posting it!
7. Bumping is fine, but please try to have a (semi-)meaningful conversation while bumping. It makes it more interesting...
8. I reserve the right to blacklist someone. If you are having problems with someone, try to work it out via PM or, barring that, inform me so I can look into the matter and solve it. If you are blacklisted, you will be informed of why before being actually listed.
9. Please don't quote entire posts on the first page, as it clutters up the thread. If you must quote the front page, only quote small excerpts (think four lines tops)
10. DO NOT JUST POST "NO" OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT!!! From now on, all who do will be blacklisted!!!

I will add more/modify as needed. If there is a problem, PM me with "Quest Thread Rules" in the title

Table of Contents
-overview- -rules- -news & updates- -how to help- -contests- -banners- -links- -band buddy bulletin board- -*reserved*-
News and Updates

Progress

User Image

ALSO:
I'm working on a side quest in preparation for my next dream avie
User Image

News

7/20/08 Yay! Only the CoCo is left!

7/16/08 First donation!!!

7/16/08 Yay! We're live!

Table of Contents
-overview- -rules- -news & updates- -how to help- -contests- -banners- -links- -band buddy bulletin board- -*reserved*-
How to Help

There are ways for you to help!

1. Donate Gold
This is listed first because it is the easiest way to help. I don't care how much or how little it is; every little bit helps! To donate, please send me a trade request for the amount you are donating. All donors will be listed on the Band Buddy Bulletin!

2. Donate Stuff
This is another great way to help! I'm not picky like other questers are; I don't care if it's a pile of bugs or an MC! Like with the gold, every little bit helps! However, please make sure that the item(s) you are donating are have a combined value of at least 100 gold!!! All donors will be listed on the Band Buddy Bulletin!

3. Bump
Hey! Easy gold for you, and it helps the thread, too! ^_^ Conversations are better than *bump*s, but if you number your posts there is a strong chance that a prize (valued at 1k+) will be given to the person who bumps the most! If you want to be listed as a regular bumper, then please PM me after you have bumped 10 times over the course of at least 2 days!

4. Advertise
Hey, stupid simple! You can help by putting one of the banners (new ones to be added regularly!) in you sig, on your profile, wherever! Advertising is a great help! If you want to have a chance at a prize (undetermined, but worth at least 1k), send me a trade with three cans and 250 gold, and you will get your choice of an Advertiser exclusive banner if you keep it on your profile or in your sig! (coming soon!)

5. Vote
Okay, this won't apply until later, but, once this hits the Arena floor, only a hefty stack of 10's will get the win (because of all of the people who hate "plain avatars" (XP). So, you can help by voting. The link will be provided as soon as I enter.

Table of Contents
Contests

As of right now, there is one contest running...

1. Bumping
As you bump, number your posts. The one who has the most at the end of this Quest will get an item/gold valued at a least 1k, and probably more, depending on how many bumps/people there are. This will run until August 11th.

Future Contests

1. Lottery
Eventually, I hope to add a "lottery" to this thread. More info later...

Table of Contents
Banners

User Image

BBCode
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/drum-major-avie-quest/t.41883339/][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/GuardianDragonsSpirit/481715655to9.png[/img][/url]

Condensed (includes TinyURL)
[url=http://tinyurl.com/5wzcrk][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/GuardianDragonsSpirit/481715655to9.png[/img][/url]

User Image

BBCode
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/drum-major-avie-quest/t.41883339/][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/GuardianDragonsSpirit/481715667nj0.png[/img][/url]

Condensed (includes TinyURL)
[url=http://tinyurl.com/58q7em][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/GuardianDragonsSpirit/481715667nj0.png[/img][/url]

More coming soon!

Table of Contents
Links

User Image
Kitty Kat Art Shoppe...

User Image

Table of Contents
Band Buddy Bulletin Board

Sangai Nowasaki--Black Musketeer Hat
potent--GO Phones
kyokittylover--3600 gold
music is my hero--350 gold

Blacklist

none as of yet biggrin

Table of Contents
*reserved*

Table of Contents
User Image

First to post heart

My birthday is in 3 days^^
Burning up.
Burning up.
For you baby.
<3

-Everytime I think i'm closer to the heart...

Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
[[.Bump.&&.Goodluck.]]

...Of what it means to know just who I am-

Burning up.
Burning up.
For you baby.
<3
Thanks! Same to you!
*bump*

It looks like I'll be starting to link up later! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit