Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Lieutenant

Daemon Striker
ADRENALiNE R U S H__x
/sigh/ I've been trying out 'bettergaia'
and I want to like it. I really do.
>.> but all of my rp graphics get messed up when I have it turned on so I can't like it.
What's that? An extension?

Yeah for chrome and firefox and it is pretty cool and really handy it just messed up my stuff so I am like nuuuuuu

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Haji Demon

XD I would, but when I am here, I usually dont have time for first page! Its like I jump in middle of sea and start swimming razz
Lmao, all you need to read is the announcements portion to see if there's anything to jump in on!!

Divine Sex Symbol

13,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x_La Seine_x
Forbidden the Eternal One
wait what?? you never opened trade, did you really want the gold? you can have it ^_^
You didn't get my other quote...?
I told you that it was ok, if I really wanted a new set of wings I could just sell my Moroni's Wings...
blaugh

no didnt see it gonk

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
ADRENALiNE R U S H__x
Daemon Striker
ADRENALiNE R U S H__x
>.> but all of my rp graphics get messed up when I have it turned on so I can't like it.
What's that? An extension?

Yeah for chrome and firefox and it is pretty cool and really handy it just messed up my stuff so I am like nuuuuuu
LOLOL. What are some of its key functions??

Beloved Kitten

5,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Daemon Striker
Little Oracle
Hello Darlings
Welcome!! 3nodding

Thank you Darling.
How are you ?

Shadowy Lieutenant

Haji Demon
ADRENALiNE R U S H__x
What is it?

It is an extension/app for browsers and I've not figured everything out about it yet
and everything loads a lot faster and it looks pretty neat, but it kinda resembles the centered site?
which I am not too fond of that. I should take a screen cap of it and show you guys.

Distinct Conversationalist

Daemon Striker
x_La Seine_x
wait what?? you never opened trade, did you really want the gold? you can have it ^_^
I told you that it was ok, if I really wanted a new set of wings I could just sell my Moroni's Wings...
blaugh
stare Wrong answer, Seine~ You're hurting our man egos!! Our natural instinct to provide!!! gonk
gonk
Don't start that, I hear it from my husband all the time too.....

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
x_La Seine_x
blaugh

no didnt see it gonk
[/Gaiafail] rofl

eek Btw...you guys!! You're not going to believe this!! In roughly 6 days, we pretty much brought this thread back to the same page count that the original thread was...and that took 8! LMAO!!!!!

You guys are just too amazing. xd Had I not needed to move the thread...

*Stares at Haji* stare

This thread would be close to 1k in pages right now! LOLLLL.

Haji Demon

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Faithet
*trying to make new avi*
This isn't working >.<

What are you talking about??

Current one is super pretty!

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Little Oracle
Daemon Striker
Little Oracle
Hello Darlings
Welcome!! 3nodding

Thank you Darling.
How are you ?
Great! Going to be leaving work soon so I'll need to log off, but I hope you find a little Gaia niche here with us! 3nodding People are great. Hope you have fun as well!

Fortuitous Phantom

Daemon Striker
Kyasuri
Yeah I was reading the front page and saw I missed out on some fun stuff crying Unfortunately I've been super busy lately so haven't been on gaia much.
I am not in the arena this week. It's so super stressful for me, because I would check my listing every five seconds and just wish it was sunday xd so to save myself unnecessary stress, I'm staying off xd And thank you!!! heart heart heart
Your arena av looks awesome. If you don't place I'll be REALLY shocked crying
HAHAHA well you remember that one troll that we both lol'ed at? He actually ended up placing 5th. With practically the SAME avatar he used to place at a lower level before, I checked it. I was laughing so hard like really? Then what was he griping about in the first place? I don't understand.

There's a lot of troll/bullies in Avatar Arena. I cite insecurity issues; otherwise, I just don't understand the point of all the mean comments, lol. And it's not just on mine; I've seen some really biting comments on other people's too, where the avatars look perfectly fine. I really don't get it.
OMG RIGHT??? There are SOOOOOOOOOO many mean people on the arena!!!! I SWEAR they all just go around giving 1's to everyone. I say this because when my second avatar started out, I had LOW ratings. One time I commented on someones entry, saying how I loved the color combination and that I gave him a 5. Not more than TEN minutes later, I received a 1. Now I don't have proof that it was them, but I hadn't received a vote in a few days so I don't know who else it could have been.

And that jerk placed? After harassing you??? What an awful person. Like, seriously. I mean first off, you're ALLOWED to go around asking people to vote for you, as long as you're not paying them for votes. Its how I got as many votes as I did (both good AND bad. I once made a thread asking for votes, someone posted on the thread saying that she gave me a 1. Lol. You're allowed to vote as you want, but I'm not sure whats going on in your head when you TELL someone you gave them the lowest score possible), otherwise I would never have gotten votes other than the arena people who go around and give awful ratings to try and boost their own.

Another reason why I'm never competing again. xd

Divine Sex Symbol

13,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
crying questing green grasshopers, dont be shy if anyone has any for sell please dont hessitate to send a trade and sell em to me ^_^

Distinct Conversationalist

Are you 2 conspiring against me...?
crying

Daemon Striker

Fashionable Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
x_La Seine_x
gonk
Don't start that, I hear it from my husband all the time too.....
But it's true though!! Women have like 45902761 rules we're not allowed to break, and we only have the one!! It's fair!! xd

Fashionable Shapeshifter

31,300 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Haji Demon
Bozu-kun
Haji Demon
Bozu-kun
Hello All.

Bozu kun is Cat Queen now O_O!

*bows in respect*

lol try red panda. XD

Its always hard to tell when they are dressed .__.

*bows in respect to red panda lady..though not as much as I bowed for Queen of cats*

lol it's all good. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces