~Poll Whore Option~ 0.208 20.8% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Enduring Phantom

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Deep inside one of the darkest areas of the forest, one of the most ancient, and evil demons lurked. With each step it took, the vegetation underneath its feet instantly died, and it spread for a few more centimeters. The demon looked like an ancient suit of european bronze armor, but there were numerous systems of veins and blood vessels all over the armor, almost intetragted into it. A single gemstone imbedded in the center of the chestplace, glowing with an errie aura. A faint heartbeat could be heard coming from the gemstone that slowly sped up every few minutes. A skull with several long horns growing from the forehead floated where the helmet would be, surrounded by a ghostly blue fire. One eye hole had an eyeball still, but it was more of a red crystal sphere than an eye. The teeth of the skull sharpeneed to multiple razors. Such an abomination as this was known as Neroxitheous, the corrupted entity of the ancients.

Enduring Phantom

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Somewhere in the forest, a young man was running, trying to escape the guards that were sent after him since he broke out of his prison. He remembered nothing, all he ever knew was that large container full of chemicals where he had been ever since he could see. That, and the malevolent black armored figure that came by to stare at him ever now and then. He continued to run away, he didn't want to be contained any longer. He didn't want to be what he was created for. Soon after nearly an hour of nonstop running, he came to a halt to catch his breath. A small breeze blew by. It was cold, and he had no clothing whatsoever. He shivered slightly, but then ignored that temperature as he started to walk, looking for a purpose other than what he vaguely thought he was meant for.
User Image
"Today we shall bring forth glory to our kingdom! Those that dwell in the light, the ones who have outcast us into the darkness, today they will all perish!" a man cloaked in black armed yelled in confidence. A vast army that seemed to stretch out miles yelled in excitement.
"Come forth oh great one, the goddess of war, Elda!"

The earth shook at his words as a crack split the ground infront of him in half. Thunder boomed in the sky, and lightning accompanied it with flashes of light. The harsh winds nearly swept them off their feet, and the rain pelted the armor as it began to hail. From the crack in the earth something rose from the darkness, shrouded in a thick cloud of black. Several creatures cloaked in armor peered down at the men, most resembled serpents, though some were like dragons without wings. Others couldn't be compared to any living thing, they were hideous and shot fright through the human's veins. As the thick cloud of darkness vanished it revealed a young girl, and in turn the army let out a loud cheer.

"Elda!"

Deep pools of lavender looked down at the men below her, rose colored lips formed into a frown. Silver locks of hair wipped at her face as the wind settled, the storm had ceased revealing a clear sky. Multiple horns curved about her head just above her elven ears, they resembled a crown the way it was placed. A flowing dress covered her milky white complexion, the embroidery and texture truly fit for a goddess. So why did one who held such power, and so many followers look down at them with sorrow in her eyes? The man who stood before the army did little to notice this, too eager to fulfill his own greedy wish.

"My goddess, please lead us to victory against our enemies! You who knows the true meaning of pain should know how we feel, and your experience and blessing is all we ask!"

With a slight nod of her head the army cheered once more, it was as if they'd already won a battle that had yet to begin. Still it wasn't as if she had the ability to disagree. The one who summoned her would command her, despite the fact she was indeed a goddess. A sacrifice had to made, however, he would die as soon as she fulfilled his wish. This was the very reason she was bound by him, she would abide by his word. Her eyes flickered at the sight of movement on her right, someone had been watching. Before she could act they had already vanished, she knew where they were headed as well. To inform their kingdom that there would soon be a war, and they were the target. Sitting upon one of her many creatures she followed the commander forward, the army behind her, towards the enemy kingdom.

[ I really want to try this so please pm me to continue! I'd prefer you play as someone from the opposite kingdom, and are at least literate. Thank you. ]
Well I have to go for the night. But everyone feel free to keep posting. And tell your friends!
-kiana-xmariex
Seriously craving. Please respond!

Indian Girl - English Man - Romance

White men is what her village called them. They had arrived but three nights ago, and yet they had already proven themselves dangerous. Her people had went, like she is now, to try and figure out who the new comers were. When they had been detected by the white men, they had used strange weapons, that made loud thunder like noises, from afar to injure them. Two of her warriors had been lost to the weird wounds made by the strange weapons. Her father, the chief of her village, had immediately called the surrounding villages to unite with them for protection. He then announced that no one was aloud to leave the village.
Now Nalini quietly made her way to the foreignness occupying her land. She could hear loud laughter over the hill where their village was set up. Stopping momentarily she took a deep breath, then crept her way up the hill to hide behind a tree. Slowly she peeked around the tree. Below she seen the white men walking around, laughing, and carrying some source of fire with them for light. It seemed most of them were heading into their tepee like shelters. Not surprising since the moon had risen long ago. Now there was but one left sitting around the fire. She turned her body to get a closer look at him and something cracked beneath her. She gasped lightly as his eyes came up to meet hers.

[[PM to continue. Guys only. Reply doesn't have to be this long. I just want something I cah write back to. I also don't care if you use * * or the likes, just as long as I understand you. I do NOT cyber. If you don't like this, or any of the starters in my journal, send me one of yours. whee Thanks!]]
The outskirts of the forest were usually alive with the sound of birds, insects, running water, and many other sounds. However, there was one spot in the forest in which it seemed as though the sound could never reach. A clearing in the dead center of the forest that as all the forest buzzed with noise this clearing remained eerily silent. In the center of the clearing there was a large mansion. Although the ominous black iron gates and grey stone walls threatened to tower over the tallest tree they merely remained even. In its glory days the mansion was once grand, beauty seemed to ebb and flow from the grey stone walls of the mansion. However, now there seemed to be no pride left within the mansion, no beauty. The once white sculptured cherubs, who guarded the entrance to the mansion, seemed to be nothing short of eerie appearing grey and some nearly completely decimated. Their carved eyes seemed to follow lost strangers as they made their way up the steps to the large wooden door.

A small cat walked silently down the marble corridor leading to the entrance of the mansion. She was almost certain that there would be company soon and it would be rude not to greet a new guest. Quietly her soft padded feet brushed against the grey marble barely making a sound. The figure of the cat slowly seemed to grow more visible as she slowly stepped out from the darkness of the corridor and into the light of the moon that flooded the hallway. A large window stood beside the large door leading to the outside world. As the moonlight brushed gently over her silky black fur she slowly sat directly in front of the door and curled her long black tail around her body. Her tail twitched anxiously as her eyes never left the door. She was watching, waiting in the silence. She could hear someone nearing the door although she made no move away from the door; instead, she held her ground and waited.

The forest was silent beneath the starry sky as the figure of a tall young woman wandered silently through the forest. The wind blew lightly against her hair as the moonlight bathed her gently. In the moonlight her hair appeared silver and her pale skin seemed to glow slightly. Her long white dress seemed to be made of starlight as it gently brushed over the dew covered grass. A gentle smile pulled at the corners of her pale lips as her bare feet seemed to float just above the short grass of the clearing. It was nights like these that she wished she was still alive. Although it was comforting to walk through the forest at night she could not fully enjoy it. It had been so long since she had been able to truly enjoy the forest. She longed to feel the dew covered grass beneath her feet and the warmth of the gentle summer breeze. Slowly her gentle smile faded into a frown as she remembered that she could never enjoy those things again.

When she reached the middle of the clearing sat down on a large rock that seemed as if it emerged from a bed of sleeping flowers. As she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms lightly around her legs she thought back to that night so many years ago. She found that she remembered everything almost so detailed that she thought it was happening again. Quickly she shook her head as she tried to forget. That night was the last thing she wanted to remember. After a moment she heard the sound of footsteps entering the clearing and looked up. Fear seemed to fill her eyes as she watched the figure of a stranger slowly enter the clearing.

General Tankaru sat quietly behind a small table in her large bedroom at the Palace of Emperor Minamoto. Quietly her she dipped her thin brush into the ink once more before dragging it over the paper of the small scroll that sat before her. Quietly the brush dragged across the paper forming words in its wake. “Tankaru-sama, As far as I can tell the blind fish has almost taken the bait, the time is drawing near for the fisherman to leave the---” Suddenly she stopped writing and after quickly hiding the scroll between two folds of her hakama. She heard the sound of footsteps on the wooden floor boards of the hallway outside her door. Sliding open the door of her bedroom a tall man stepped into the room. “General Tankaru, May I have a moment.” Immediately she turned to face one of the four captains of the samurai army of the Minamoto clan. “Yes, is there a problem captain?” She asked quietly lowering the tone of her voice as she spoke. “Sir, I hear that you have ordered a full scale attack on the Taira clan at dawn…” Quietly she listened wearing a bored expression. Whenever she gave orders captain Akino would oppose them every time without fail. He opposed them for one simple reason; she became a general one year after entering the army. He had tried for years to become a general only to lose to a “man” who had just entered the army. “I repeat, captain, is there problem?” She asked in a bored tone as she sighed quietly. “Of course there is a problem, your orders are unreasonable…” Quickly she cut him off mid sentence, “I did not order the attack, captain, the emperor did, though that information is none of your business. Now, if you are done questioning my orders I will kindly ask you take your leave.” She gestured to the open door behind him as she spoke never once dropping her gaze from his. “…Ye…Yes, general…” The captain agreed begrudgingly as he slowly left her bedroom. She had lied; the emperor never ordered her attack. She was giving the orders entirely on her own. She needed an excuse to use all of the available samurai in an attack so that she could execute her plan in peace, her plan to assassinate the emperor of the Minamoto Clan. She had waited years to execute her plan and she was anxious with anticipation.

Slowly she stood and after hiding the scroll she had just finished writing in an empty compartment under one of the floorboards she dressed for bed in a plain white kosode. As she pulled the covers of her bed up to her chin she released the small, thin piece of rope which held her hair tightly in a small bob of a bun at the top of her head. Once she released the bun her raven hair fell lightly over her shoulders and framed her face causing her, for the first time all day, to appear as she was a woman. After a few moments her brown eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep.

She woke suddenly as she heard a soft noise near her room. She knew it could not be any of the captains nor the palace staff because there were strict orders to never to enter her room after two hours past sunset. It was well past that time, besides the footsteps were too light for any of the palace staff. Quietly her gaze darted around the room searching for the source of the sound. As her eyes darted she quickly reached beneath her pillow and grabbed a small kunai she had hidden just before she fell asleep. Silently she lay in her bed without moving, clutching the kunai tightly in her right hand, watching, waiting for whatever or whoever was there to show itself.

((Please PM to rp and quote the starter so that I know which one I'm responding to))
Her breaths came in gasps as she raced around the corner, almost tripping over her own feet. She could hear people running behind her and along side her, but a quick glance told her they were her friends. One of them came up beside her. "How many have we lost so far?" She asked, glancing over at the hooded figure. "One." "Dead or alive?" "Alive, but he had the poison pill and he was able to take it." The hooded figure murmered. She nodded, closing her eyes briefly. "May her rest in peace." She mumbled under her breath, and then there was a loud expolosion that shook the whole hall. All of the hooded figures skid to a stop and looked up at the cracking ceiling. "Quick! Get out of here!" She shouted to her fellow resitance, shoving them towards the door. She was following after them when the roof caved in, burying her under rubble.

Melanie's life flashed before her eyes. She saw as her parent's were killed by the humans who hated her kind. She saw as her brother - her best friend- was stabbed and left to bleed to death as she was chased off, trying to save her baby sister. She watched as her sister died a year later from disease. She saw as she wandered into the desert, trying to find some one that would protect her, and almost die. And then she saw her people coming to her rescue and letting her join the resistance. She saw again as she fell in love, and then as her love was killed before her very eyes by the humans who were trying to get her to talk. She remebered how she went completely crazy, murdering every human in the place, and making it back to her home covered in blood and sobbing. She relived as she was appointed leader of the resistance. She lived her life all over again in those brief seconds she had left to live.

As the last memory slid through her mind, she could feel the life slowly draining from her body. Her breathing became shallow and her heart slowed down, slowly stopping. "Good bye..." She whispered, before slipping into darkness, not yet dead, but not exactly alive.

((PM Me to continue, please! I'm dieing for a good RP! ))
Ryu-Haybusha
Vampire-Human

A boy around the age of 16 clutched his side as he walked up to the front door of a mansion and tumbled in as the door fell open. He forced himself up and started calling into the mansion to see if anyone was there. He had just barely escaped being killed but he was still badly wounded.

Earlier that day a man had come into his home and pulled out a knife and killed his mother by stabbing her through the heart. He remembered her screaming at them to run for their lives. She then tryed to do as much damage to him as she could so he coudln't hurt her children. The man just threw her back and stabbed her again effectivly killing her.

After that he and his sister hid in their respective rooms. The man walked into his sisters room first which before he could do anything the man was attacked from behind by the boy's father whose throat was slit quickly with frenzied cuts made by the insane man. He then advanced on the boys younger sister and killed her by gutting her. The man was sadistic and insane.

After that the man went after the boy. The boy was filled with a mix of flight or fight response, and anger. He grabbed the mans hand and kicked him back keeping a grip on the knife blade and gaining control of it. He then went to kill the man with the knife before he felt a knife go into his side and shoulder. The man had pulled out two more and stabbed the boy. He was going to make him suffer. The boy responded by stabbing the knife he held through the mans neck.

After that he ran away and limped away from the area forcing himself to keep going. That was when he came across the mansion in the woods. He had left a long trail of blood, and would more then likely die without help. He didn't care since he felt he had nothing else to live for.

((really craving an rp))
Miss kiana marie, can just anyone post here? I'm just making sure.
Everyone should check out my RP guild. It's brand new and we need members.

Click here !
((Anyone could))
User Image One would have to be insane to venture out under such conditions, but one girl dared to test her luck. A blizzard had struck the small town by surprise, and they had all taken cover by now, except one. The bitter cold nipped at her skin, and the mixture of snow and hail attacked her face. Harsh winds attempted to pry the cloak from her slender body, as she walked against the storm. Light blue snow boots were covered in several thick feet of snow, just barely reaching the bottom tip of her pants. A hooded cloak sheilded the rest of her body, the shades of white and blue flowed well together, and the topaz embroidery was unique to this specific town. If she sold her clothing she'd surely be rich. A small animal stay huddled in her arms, it's head resting on her neck. Silver locks of shoulder length hair tickled it's nose, and her rosy lips slipped into a smile. "Don't sneeze on me!" her alto voice proclaimed in it's soft and velvet tone. Though she laughed several seconds later at the creature's futile attempts to stop. Despite the heavy clothing she wore the cold had reached freezing temperatures, seeping through the beautiful cloth.

Just what was such a young girl doing out in a blizzard?

Simple. She was on her way through the empty forest, to the tip of the mountain. It was rare for a blizzard to hit her town, afterall they were known for having power over ice and snow. But not even the strongest of the town's mages could settle the raging blizzard. So Elda, being the brave young woman she was, volunteered to figure out the cause. They had suspected someone had purposely unleashed it upon the town, but for what purpose? The thoughts plagued her mind as she dragged her feet through the heavy snow. Then it hit her, such an obvious answer had been hidden from her mind. Honestly the poor girl stressed her mind thinking so hard all the time. The crystal. It was the town's pride and joy, their ray of hope. But to anyone else it was a source of power. The crystal protected the town by creating a barrier over it, for centuries they had lived peaceful lives. The water that could be found in the hidden cave where the legendary crystal resided could heal any sickness. Though only the town priest and the most trusted of mage's were allowed to know the location of such a sacred place. Even less were allowed to enter. Lost in thought she had failed to notice the man infront of her, having already reached the tip of the mountain. Bumping into the man she fell backwards into the snow, immediately being nearly buried by it. Her milky white complexion blended in, if it weren't for her topaz eyes and peculiar clothing she would've looked like snow. Topaz eyes looked up at the unfamiliar man, weary of his presence. His clothing suggested he was her enemy, and the crystal was most likely in danger. But more importantly her life.

Ooc:// Please pm me to continue and play the man she bumps into. You don't have to write as much but a paragraph or more would be loved.
The raven haired young woman awoke with a start at the sound of an abnormally loud crash in the normally busy tavern. "Are you alright Hayden?" Lola called because she knew he hadn't gone to bed in the room they rented yet. "Hayden! Hayden! Please!" She ran to the top of the stairs.

"I be fine! Go back to bed lass!" Hayden's voice reached her. He sounded almost in...pain... "I just- Look, Everything be fine! I'll be up in a moment!"

Lola ran back to her room, but not for the reason Hayden thought. She pulled out her gun and grabbed her sword off the floor. With as much speed she ran down the stairs right into a battle! There stood horrible demons and Hayden was no where to be found. "Hayden! Hayden! Where are you, we have to go!" She was on her hands and knees looking around.

"Why such a rushhhh?" A demonic voice trilled as she was pulled up with inhuman force. "We've jussst ssstarted..."

Lola felt weak and she felt as if were....dying...? Where was Hayden and how would she get out of this? Most of all she felt herself passing out. How could she fight with her affliction?
-kiana-xmariex
Seriously craving. Please respond!

Indian Girl - English Man - Romance

White men is what her village called them. They had arrived but three nights ago, and yet they had already proven themselves dangerous. Her people had went, like she is now, to try and figure out who the new comers were. When they had been detected by the white men, they had used strange weapons, that made loud thunder like noises, from afar to injure them. Two of her warriors had been lost to the weird wounds made by the strange weapons. Her father, the chief of her village, had immediately called the surrounding villages to unite with them for protection. He then announced that no one was aloud to leave the village.
Now Nalini quietly made her way to the foreignness occupying her land. She could hear loud laughter over the hill where their village was set up. Stopping momentarily she took a deep breath, then crept her way up the hill to hide behind a tree. Slowly she peeked around the tree. Below she seen the white men walking around, laughing, and carrying some source of fire with them for light. It seemed most of them were heading into their tepee like shelters. Not surprising since the moon had risen long ago. Now there was but one left sitting around the fire. She turned her body to get a closer look at him and something cracked beneath her. She gasped lightly as his eyes came up to meet hers.

[[PM to continue. Guys only. Reply doesn't have to be this long. I just want something I cah write back to. I also don't care if you use * * or the likes, just as long as I understand you. I do NOT cyber. If you don't like this, or any of the starters in my journal, send me one of yours. whee Thanks!]]
Her breaths came in gasps as she raced around the corner, almost tripping over her own feet. She could hear people running behind her and along side her, but a quick glance told her they were her friends. One of them came up beside her. "How many have we lost so far?" She asked, glancing over at the hooded figure. "One." "Dead or alive?" "Alive, but he had the poison pill and he was able to take it." The hooded figure murmered. She nodded, closing her eyes briefly. "May her rest in peace." She mumbled under her breath, and then there was a loud expolosion that shook the whole hall. All of the hooded figures skid to a stop and looked up at the cracking ceiling. "Quick! Get out of here!" She shouted to her fellow resitance, shoving them towards the door. She was following after them when the roof caved in, burying her under rubble.

Melanie's life flashed before her eyes. She saw as her parent's were killed by the humans who hated her kind. She saw as her brother - her best friend- was stabbed and left to bleed to death as she was chased off, trying to save her baby sister. She watched as her sister died a year later from disease. She saw as she wandered into the desert, trying to find some one that would protect her, and almost die. And then she saw her people coming to her rescue and letting her join the resistance. She saw again as she fell in love, and then as her love was killed before her very eyes by the humans who were trying to get her to talk. She remebered how she went completely crazy, murdering every human in the place, and making it back to her home covered in blood and sobbing. She relived as she was appointed leader of the resistance. She lived her life all over again in those brief seconds she had left to live.

As the last memory slid through her mind, she could feel the life slowly draining from her body. Her breathing became shallow and her heart slowed down, slowly stopping. "Good bye..." She whispered, before slipping into darkness, not yet dead, but not exactly alive.

((Some one PM me to continue please!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces