Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the Great Question Payoff Dice Game?

Yes, it's awsome! 0.40740740740741 40.7% [ 11 ]
No, just tip me for each post! 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 1 ]
eh... 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
I'm a pollwhore 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

So you just ask me a question, any question and
for a tip I'll answer it. Halloween questions get tipped, and great questions gets a dice roll for a chance at 1-5k. If I can't answer your question* you get 5k plus I'll pay 1k to whoever answers it correctly! Best questions will be in the Halloween edition of the new Gaia online magazine as well. I hope you have as much fun with this thread as I did thinking it up!

This is what I thought as a fun way to kick of my advice column for a new magazine some users are trying to put out for you to enjoy here on gaia. I'm looking for Halloween questions right now but ask me anything from personal advice to biology, to politics; anything you want to ask someone as long as it is for scientific, personal or educational reasons, and I'll do my best to answer you. If this works and you are selected you'll get quoted in the magazine edition and an additional 1k gold!

*not liking my answer doesn't make it wrong. my answers my be comical or serious in nature so it must be a question I am truly stumped on. a less than serious answer can still be an answer wink

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Great Question Payoff
Dice Game

The game is simple: If I quote you and say "Great question, roll the dice!" then you get a diceroll payoff chance. All you have to do is quote me back and roll one 6 sided die one time. 6's get you nothing. The others payoff multiplies by the number you roll like so:
you roll a:
1 = $1000
2 = $2000
3 = $3000
4 = $4000
5 = $5000

I hope you enjoy the game and the thread. Please vote to let me know if I should make the game permanent.

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
KoTToS
KoTToS

for a tip I'll answer it. Halloween questions get tipped, and great questions gets a dice roll for a chance at 1-5k. If I can't answer your question* you get 5k plus I'll pay 1k to whoever answers it correctly! Best questions will be in the Halloween edition of the new Gaia online magazine as well. I hope you have as much fun with this thread as I did thinking it up!

This is what I thought as a fun way to kick of my advice column for a new magazine some users are trying to put out for you to enjoy here on gaia. I'm looking for Halloween questions right now but ask me anything from personal advice to biology, to politics; anything you want to ask someone, and I'll do my best to answer you. If this works and you are selected you'll get quoted in the magazine edition and an additional 1k gold!

*not liking my answer doesn't make it wrong. my answers my be comical or serious in nature so it must be a question I am truly stumped on. a less than serious answer can still be an answer wink

Which of following is true?

'The next statement is true...'
'The previous statement is false...'

noki2D's Partner In Crime

♥ RAWRRR. r(♥ W♥)r

What is my name and what does it mean? emotion_awesome

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sgt_Wingman
KoTToS
KoTToS

This is what I thought as a fun way to kick of my advice column for a new magazine some users are trying to put out for you to enjoy here on gaia. I'm looking for Halloween questions right now but ask me anything from personal advice to biology, to politics; anything you want to ask someone, and I'll do my best to answer you. If this works and you are selected you'll get quoted in the magazine edition and an additional 1k gold!

Which of following is true?

'The next statement is true...'
'The previous statement is false...'

Too easy. A circle has no beginning.
Nice try, but neither is true. It is in a sense an "unanswerable question." It's a paradoxical statement {commonly mistaken as the liar's paradox} meaning there can be no correct answer as each infers an implicit paradox of the other.

Tipsy Gaian

There's this party with iced tea beverages. Everybody drinks the beverages, but one person has to leave early and chugs it. Everybody dies except for him. How?
KoTToS

Gekko

KoTToS

What was the look Romney had on his face throughout the recent debate with Obama?

Tipsy Gaian

How many people did Jack The Ripper kill, and who was the first one?
KoTToS

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
smILeY_keiOko
♥ RAWRRR. r(♥ W♥)r

What is my name and what does it mean? emotion_awesome

It's the internet so names are a matter of perspective. SInce I don't know your real name, I'm gonna call you lumpy, meaning one with lumps....

I think what you were going for was keiko which means joyous child if I am correct. No wonder you are smiling!

noki2D's Partner In Crime

KoTToS

♥ RAWRRR. r(♥ W♥)r

Oh, I meant my real name. XD
But Kei is one of my many other nicknames.

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
-SoraNguy-
There's this party with iced tea beverages. Everybody drinks the beverages, but one person has to leave early and chugs it. Everybody dies except for him. How?

if I had known it was gonna be that kinda party....

The sneaky killer put poison in the ice, so the person who chugged their beverage didn't ingest enough to kill them because their ice had not melted yet. Also, next time we have a party together i;m making the ice...

Tipsy Gaian

KoTToS
-SoraNguy-

if I had known it was gonna be that kinda party....

The sneaky killer put poison in the ice, so the person who chugged their beverage didn't ingest enough to kill them because their ice had not melted yet. Also, next time we have a party together i;m making the ice...

DAMN HOW THE-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces