Welcome to Gaia! ::

"There it went!!! The moment you'd been waiting for!!!"

Survey Four Results Posted In Announcements Section 0.048780487804878 4.9% [ 4 ]
The Finale Results for the Survey Posted In Announcements 0.024390243902439 2.4% [ 2 ]
New Section: Thanks For The Memories 0.048780487804878 4.9% [ 4 ]
Chroias is having a carnival in June? O.o 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 6 ]
... You mean... It's over??? *cries* 0.54878048780488 54.9% [ 45 ]
*thinks to self* "who makes announcements via poll???" 0.25609756097561 25.6% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1952 1953 1954 > >> >>> »|

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

*The Jester's Army Head Quarters!!!*
THIS PAGE IS FOR WORKERS ONLY!!!
But feel free to read the "About We" Section

This page (page 2) is where my wonderful helpers can find useful information about their respective jobs as well as useful links and, most importantly...
THE MOD GAMES!!!
Yep, games made just for you guys with prizes provided by me and your fellow soldiers 3nodding
So take a look and enjoy your stay on The Jester's Army Page 2!!!

**Note - None of the prizes used for the MOD games are taken from the thread's donations. It is either from my personal fund, from a pre existing game from my old giveaway thread, or from other soldiers 3nodding

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Table Of Contents (part II)

Intro
Table Of Contents
Announcements/Important Links
Detailed Info
MOD Games
Winners Section
About We Section

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Announcements

**When the poll changes, new announcents have been posted**

Friday, May 7th, 2010
    Due to the fact that my lovely workers haven't had the time to play the games, i'm closing all of the worker games. Instead, at the end of this event, I'm going to do a random number generater post to decide who gets what items that I have bought/have been donated to you guys. You will also receive an equal portion of the gold that has been donated to you guys 3nodding

Friday, April 9th, 2010
    Thread is open for posting and membership (still working on the second page and still updating the prizes 3nodding )
    Pilatus has created her voting thread link provide at bottom of this post.

Tuesday, April 13th, 2010
    All voting thread have been created and links are posted below
    All front page games and MOD games are open
    Still need some "About Me's" Send them in ASAP

If you would like to help make up questions for the Survey game PM me ASAP

Links

Voting Links:

Other Links:

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Detailed And/Or Extra Info

Kuroda Kaori generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 1218!

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Mod Games!!!
To my dear and lovely helpers I present games JUST FOR YOU!!!
Since you guys aren't allowed to participate in the other games and I want to show my appriciation for all of your help, I've created this section ^_^ So feel free to take advantage of these games 3nodding

**Note, all trades and PM's for these games go to Kuroda Kaori, not my mule

Jester's Army Pot O' Gold Donations
Just in case the thread members want to show you guys love. Donaters will be listed in a later post.

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Winners Section

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
The "About We" Section!!!
This is where each helper will get a chance to introduce themselves to other helpers and any members who happen along this page 3nodding

User ImageUser Image
Kuroda Kaori // The Non-Existent Dream
Hey hey ^_^ Tis me, Kuroda Kaori. I go by many names including K.Kaori, K.K., The Dream, Dream, and TNED (<my favorite thus far). Um, I've been on gaia since May '04. My original Account's name is Ice-Eyed Black Gurl. My favorite colors are Blue, Black, Green, and Silver (not necessarily in that order). I LOVE to give stuff away which is why my dream avi still hasn't been obtained sweatdrop I've made many mini-giveaway threads, a "big" giveaway thread with a friend that didn't last long, and a long term giveaway thread called "The Flood" that has been running since Oct 2008 but is temporarily closed for this event. Um... I love music: rock (from metal to indie to alternative), jazz, goespel, techno... bleh darn near everything except some country (the accent gets on my nerves sweatdrop ), and rap without a point and/or a decent musical background. I like drawing, writing and reading fiction/fantacy/poetry, and I LOVE to swim. I can't think of anything else so... ask me questions and I'll more than likely answer them 3nodding

⎈♬♫♪♩⎈About Me⎈♩♪♫♬⎈
User Image

Name: Silver Tear Angel

You can feel free to call me any nick name. Silver or just Angel tend to be popular. I've been with gaia since the beginning of 05. I had finally made my dream avi, then they kept adding pretty items so now.. I'm not sure if she's my dream avi or not. xD I love her though.

I'm very friendly and I try to be nice to everyone. I hope that I can get along with everyone during this event!!

User Image

Hello there, fellow Gaians! As you can see, I'm Ray_Murata, though you could shorten it to Ray. I'm a Brazilian lady and overall a very, very busy person. I do reserve some of my time to enjoyable things such as Gaia, reading, writing, roleplaying (if you're in seach for a Lit-Adv partner, drop me a line), drawing and, especially, watching movies. I'm addicted to cinema and I wish I'll be able to turn one of my novels into a movie screenplay and direct it in the future. That said, I also write. Link to my novels on my signature. I'm a soulful activist for most Gay causes and I despise homophobia like nothing else. Truth to be told, I dislike all sort of predjudices.
      I also LOVE music (all sorts of) from all around the world. From American to Brazilian, Filipino to Italian. My favorite bands are PIERROT (Japanese), SKANK (Brazilian), Guns n' Roses (American), The KOOKS (British), Rivermaya (Filipino) and BIG BANG (Korean). ♥ But I like so many others I'd take a page to name them all...

User Image

Hi there! I'm Robina, but most people call me Raven. I'll answer to either. ^_~ I've been on Gaia since the end of '07 and love it here. I'm currently (slowly) working towards buying a Cat Burglaress and a Durem Knight. These two items make my first quest EVER. I help run the What'cha Want? Baby, We Got It thread found in the Game Item Exchange and that's where most my gold that isn't from posting comes from (hence, the "slowly" wink . I have tons of items already, so I can handle the quest (I rarely leave my avatar the same for more than a couple days. Sometimes I change it twice in a day!)

I like pretty much any type of music. May not like every singer, but I have found something to like in every genre! I love black and purple. My favorite show EVER is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (as evidenced by my favorite avatar, shown above.) And that's pretty much all I can think of. Have another question? Ask away!

User Image

PILATUS

Hello, Im Pilatus, I have been a member of Gaia since November of 2004, wow....I was a freshmen in high school eek

Im 20, and going to school for Civil Engineering. I like reading, painting, cats, math, and my friends xd my favorite colors are blue and brown, I even have a pair of shoes those colors heart

Cake An Oreo
User Image

My name is Cake C:
I like to play basketball, volleyball, soccer, and gaia XD
My favorite foods are, you guessed it, cake and oreos biggrin
My birthday is February 4
Im in Middle school (8th)
Im smart
Im alert when im needed
Making friends with me= Best thing evar biggrin
Im also very funny biggrin

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Donaters to Jester's Army Pot O' Gold

Jester's Army Games With fees - 7.5k
Kuroda Kaori - 20k
anon - 50k
Riven Larustaki - 11,114 and multiple items
Dragonkidlvlx - 5,000g and multipe items

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
filling second page

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
filling second page

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
filling page... # 12 i think...

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
filling page post # 13

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
post #14...

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
And now to have the thread moved ^_^ yay!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff