Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is it a good idea?

Yes 0.79293255763844 79.3% [ 3680 ]
No 0.20706744236156 20.7% [ 961 ]
Total Votes:[ 4641 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 327 328 329 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to the most recent program here in Gaia! As we all know, there are many new people, also called the "Newbies" who think that this site is totally awesome and that has so many things...yeah, I know, I've passed already for that!

The thing is that...most of them don't know what they really can do here! So this is where the Adoption Program enters!

All of you rich, smart, "old" people from gaia that wouldn't mind to have a new friend, and when I say new I really mean it, so that you can explain to them the rules, the places where you can go, what are the best things to do, the famous question of where can you get money, etc. etc... This is your oportunity of being a nice person and let everybody know of your kindness! 3nodding

Rules for the people who wants to adopt:
1. Once you've adopted a newbie, you must answer his questions and help whenever it's possible!
2. If you want you're allowed to give them money and clothes (which they really need)!
3. You can only adopt 2 newbies at a time (if you're able to adopt more you can do it)!
4. If you want to adopt someone please post your name and a small summary of how you are!
5. If you've already chosen someone from the thread you can also post here and if that person agrees, your request will be heard!
6. Have fun kind person! crying

Rules for the adopted ones:
1. You must hear and not complain to your new teacher!
2. You can ask whatever you want to.
3. If you want to be adopted by someone please post your name and a small summary of how you are!
4. If you've already chosen someone from the thread you can also post here and if that person agrees, your request will be heard!
5. Have fun here in Gaia!

In this thread you can also discuss newbies-"older" people matters!
Have fun and I hope that with this thread people can help each others more!

If you want to help me in this thread please pm me and I'll put your name here!

P.S. All the posts that have nothing to do with this topic will be deleted!

Link to us!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/adopt-a-newbie/t.11833405/][img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd69/AskEdwardElric/adoptanewbie5vx.gif[/img][/url]

Other Newbie Related Threads!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
List of people who want to adopt: (not updated)

-.sweeT.Harmony.

--Fifi The X-- has adopted Qzxyntop- Well I wanna adopt a newb that is semi literate at the least, I don't mind if they don't have the best spelling... I'm fairly nice, I'm very generous with my gold... um... I'm 15 I like country and alternative music but as long as it doesn't give me a headache I can listen to anything... preferably rather not have an emo newb... no offence 'cause i have friends that are, just not someone i enjoy talking to, they sort of bum me out... um... other than that who i get doesn't really matter to me

-~Cat Princess Kayla~- I'm not the best speller, Aka my grammer stinks at times, I have a obsesion with cats, I made a decent amount of gold so i can help the newbie if it needs some gold, i can be a bit shy so i act a biot weird, i love making new friends though

-~D Blaze King~

-~Faust 8th~

-~Hotaru-kun~

-~Le Snuffles~- Dont let my avi scare you lol
-My AvI iS a FeMaLe!!!- just so it's said D:
I love newbs! (no, i don't eat them )
PM me if you wish
*huggles*

-~MermaidSkye~

-~[Romantic_Death]~- has adopted angelicbabie- I'd like to adopt a newb that is at least semi literate.One who does not use chat speak at all.Other than that I don't care who.I am 14(15 in october).I like alternative rock and well..other types of music.I'm pretty nice unless you send me a ton of chain letters or talk in "txt tlk", doing both will just piss me off.I normaly have some extra items, for both male and female.I have a few male friends that give me their extra items so I can give them away.I don't care for pretty flowers and pink, I like black and skulls beter.I am not a goth in any way, I don't wear all black.(Nothing against goths.)I have msn, just PM me for my addie.Well, I think thats about it...

-+...Yarrit...+- has adopted XxEmO_tEaRzXx!

-!!Joao~Calixto!!- I like most Anime, from Gundam to Shonen Jump to Shoujo beat. I draw... good I think. I like Manga too. I play a lot of Final Fantasy. I read KH and see my bro play it. I played chain of memories. Idk what else........... I've seen the ending cut scene of KH2. I love J-pop and Visual Rock.

-[~The_HOKEY_POKEY~]- has adopted AIMiE_The_RaDiAnT!

-[.X.Skittles.X.]- has adopted SeanII

-=[Deranged _ Mistress]=- Well, I'm Deranged, I want to eat your Head, I'm Homicidal.... Hey, I want to be your best Buddy. And, Who could ever hate a 13-year-old Homicidal Emo Girl?
And, I don't care about your gender, race, height, hair color, eye color, style, teeth color....

-[Hyrule]- has adopted Understandable Llama- Yeah, lets see about me. I'm not really that old to Gaia, jus ta few months old, but I know it like my back.. No, back of my hand, there we go. x3 I am the kind of guy who loves to quest, one after the other, and would quest one item for my person along with mine each time. Cool, yah? And rich, no I'm not rich. xD So, I just sorta want someone who I can teach things about Gaia to, and give things to. ; D Oh, and I'm literate, and I like to Rp.. And if it's a guy that wants me I already have some of my old clothes right off the bat for you. Happy Picking.. Me. xP
<3

-[Kyuubi no Naruto]- i just want agirl that i can by things for if i can

-[ S-a-t-a-n ]- Satan wants a minion twisted

-[.sweeT.Harmony.]

--[xtc]- has adopted CiCiDaBee- I've had other several accounts, before this one, and I joined in '05.
Uhm.. Im not exactly extremely rich, but I can still provide my newbie with gold. CLothing at the least. xd
Im 14, I love boys, =P and eating.. sleeping and coming on Gaia and meeting new people. I like to listen to all types of music. I dont really have a specific type. I love to chat on msn with people and sometimes I even make really really tight bonds with my friends that I meet on gaia. ^^. I cant say that Im not a tad bit on the girly side, but I will say that I dont go overboard with it.
I would like to have a newbie that's female, atleast semi-literate, someone I can talk to and get advice from (she could come to me too), someone kind and.. fun to be around. ^^ Uhmm... I dont know what else to say. o_O;; I would just really like to help someone out that's new to Gaia. It would be so fun! heart

- [Midnight Mistress]- has adopted Talindra- I would love to adopt a newbie but I have one condition...
They will have to either Goth, Punk, Emo or any of them cause I am one. I am very litreate person and I hate spelling mistake.
I will be here for a while so please if you want to be adopted come ot me...

-[ Missy. Moo. ]- has adopted Faber_Castell

-[.ToFu.] adopted Live4VGames

-[-Shift-]- has adopted Xx_EmoJenny_xX

-.[t].[a].[r]- ^-^ I'd love to adopt a newbie! I caught on things really easily when I came, maybe fifteen minuites because I hate asking for help and such... xp I I'd love to adopt a clueless little Starlette (Well, I don't like the word n00blet that much, and everyone grows up to be a Star!) though! About me... I'm twleve (I came at the tender age of eleven ._.; wink and I kill people and think Brittney Spears is a goddess and I eat blue cheese love to go on the computer, dance, gossip read, and stare at makeup in horror. I fancy a boy that has better hair then me grey eyes and is very obnoxious. mad That's why I'm obnoxious. And that's why if I adopt anyone I'll hope it's a literate! : D *Hopes to teach a Starlette how to be evil and mean and crazy a repectable citizen of Gaia and become a STAR! ^-^*

A

-Amy_2006- has adopted WhiteWinterWolf

-angel1155- My name is Angel1155(Kat) and I would like to adopt a newbie!!! I like rock/metal and I am in karate!

-angel136- has adopted Frost465- I will help them when they need me. When I teach them, I won't turn them into a nOOb. I will donate them an outfit to wear. (It won't be too cheap.) I enjoy drawing and I'm on Gaia almost 24/7.

-Angel Fire Alchemist- has adopted i! Gir !i- Currently: questing and memorizing the gaian HTML codes.
dislikes: sunlight, teachers, school (even though grades are high), parental figures, slow computers and much more.
attidute: Well, I'm anti-social in real life but in the cyber network, I'm quite social. I've been on gaia more then a year and am willing to donate to my little buddie and help them become a great gaian.
goals To become a remembered gaian; by helping peopl,e and who knows maybe I'll hold a charity or two.

-Angel Of Impurity & kimmi_1234- has adopted THIS_IS_WHO_I_AM- we are always on most times we like manga and anime and animals.if one isnt on the other shud be. angels been playin for for a year and kimmi 1 month

-angelz_arson - has adopted HeavenlyHotPants

--Angel of the Kitties- has adopted girl_teen_world93- I'm literate usually, and a hyper person at that. I love most anime, including Inuyasha, Pita-ten, Tokyo Mew Mew, and more! I'd love to help a newbie in need! Feel free to PM me if you want me to be your teacher, I have been on gaia for a year now ^.~

--angelxmarieke- has adopted he//~From~The~ATL - I'll adopt one that doesn't beg to share an account or beg for item or gold.I can give it randomly.A girl please. Sorry if i was a little harsh! sweatdrop

-Artificial_Angel17

-AskEdwardElric- has adopted slipknot~boy~johnny and .._..kawaii-KaNa.._..- Ok, so I'm thinking to adopt someone, 'cause I've to make the example, blaugh ! Well, now in relation to me, I love anime, read, play computer, watch television, going out with friends, did I already say that I like anime? wink So, I'll help the person that wants to be adopted by me in any way possible! biggrin

-Asuma-Leaf Ninja

B

-Berserk_Saix

-BiNeko- I'm 17, I love music, I like to chat on MSN messenger and talk to people on gaia, I help a lot of newbies on gaia too. Just this morning, I gave 500g to a newbie with clothing and in exchange I simply asked for her peasant's dress and shoes. ^ ^ I know it's a little weird, but I require to have an adopted Newbie that is a girl, literate, nice and intelligent.- had adopted innocuus

- blonde joke lover- i can adopt, this is only a mule.i know it looks like im a newb, but im just lazy and haven't gotten to getting more things. i am a girl and i can deal with helping people. the 9th of june will be my frist anniversery and i have learned tons.i have a quest forum from my main account that is easy for people to use.

-BlueFairyAngel- Well, I am helpful... sweatdrop I want to adopt a female newbie... I like voting in avi arenas... PM me if you would like to be adopted by me 4laugh

C

-Captain Bloo- has adopted Lavariver- I want to adopt a newbie! =3 Seems like fun. Captain Bloo: I am willing to adopt a newbie if they are male, literate, patient and willing to cooperate with me. I was born on September 8, 1989 and I enjoy RPing, art, writing, J-rock, Gackt, Miyavi, Chachamaru, yaoi, anime and manga. I am generally a good natured person with a very odd sense of humor. I am Japanese, I live in Japan and I speak Japanese (I am not willing to teach Japanese nor am I willing to translate). I am obsessed with yaoi and love to read and watch it. I am told that I have a cynical outlook on life, unfortunately I cannot say that isn’t true. If there is a newbie out there that can put up with my sarcasm, cynical views, obsessive compulsive disorder and are willing to be a good and loyal pal then have at me. (cough-did I mention I was a pervert-cough)

-Captain Erik

- Chaos Immortal- has adopted 9Shorty3!- I am 14, I love things like Gaia, WoW (World of Warcraft), and gaian literacy (Sorry, I like literacy, I have like, the c00l, I ish t3h s3x I have that). I like listening to the offspring.

-cheezecake

-Chew0.oToy- has adopted adabyron

-Chibi_Banana- has adopted GreatGato

-chibi.kitteh- has adopted .akume.- Hey, I'm Chibi.Kitteh, I would like to adopt a newbie, I promise to be really good to them, and answer all questions they have. I like Anime, Harry Potter, Roleplaying, you know the norm. I really like to joke around and have fun, I hope I get a cute newb! I would really like to adopt a Harry Potter fan but I love all newbies ^_^

-ChibiPegnana

-Chicken--Legs

-Chii_Asakura- has adopted Zaharina, Ryukai Hikari, Shadow_Shi13 and PatchouliMoon

-Choco12

-CJsprittykittycat- im a girl, my name is Kestrel, im getting really good with codes for stuff on gaia, i made banners for a thread *siggy* and um.......im literate.......i get hyper and i cuss....

-craigster510- i want to adopt i adopt anyone especially the ones who like anime. ill teach a newb everything i know and if i dont know what the answer is then my friends will

-Crawd_Kenni- My name is Crawd_Kenni as you can see. If you want to find out my real name you need to be my friend first. I have been on Gaia for over two years and have really enjoyed it. My best skills on Gaia is exchanging and donating. I have been a long time exchanger (with my mule) and have raised over 8,000,000 in gold and items. I am hoping to find an active person that is willing to learn and have fun. If you want me to adopt you just send me a PM 3nodding

-Crazy_grl- has adopted Zackery Grim and TezuyaItsuki- Hello, I am Crazy_grl and I would like to adopt a newbie. Preferably someone who doesn't use leet speak. I try to be kind and patient, and answer questions to the best of my ability. As for intrests, I am a BIG fan of anime, as well and reading, writing, roleplaying, video games, and acting. I practice withcraft, am a witch and wiccan, etc., so sorry if that offends anyone.

-crystal_lynixe- i am a female in a male avi body..... I want a quick learner a jpop and j rock fan. i draw,sing,compose both music and novel at all times... i like to sing,dance,draw,compose songs and novels at all times and play chess xd i don't like ...... something boring like ......football? i am a big fan of art...and I am an artist myself...it is just that i don't sell my art as my friend would be mad at me for doing so...so i have a quest where i give art to people who bump till a certain page
i would like to adopt someone literate...please....i don't do with foul words...i would kill them for that....

-cutegirl63

-Cutting Containment- has adopted Ad1142

-Czarlie

D

-Dark_Broken_Angel adopted clearly-hopeless and cutepink

-Dark_Daisuke8- I'm a 14 year old boy who is really into video games and anime and... there's not much more to me blaugh

-Dark_Lurker

-Darkness_angel_2435- Ok, My name is darkness_angel_2435 and Id like to adopt a newbie. Im playful, (As in cute like) Im punk, I love fall out boy, greenday etc, I will donate you gold whenever I can, (I only have 18k tho)
And I will answer any questions you have! I Totally love doing avi art too lol Yay!

-DarkShadow31

- Dead_Panda

-Demented Houndour- Any Newbie has any wolf or fox in them? Because my boyfreind and I are looking to adopt children. (pm me with reply) woof biggrin

-demonchild10154 adopted unimusha

- devildude911- has adopted shygreendayfan

- dEVIL_kid_666 - has adopted Electronic Ego

- D.niel- I'd like to adopt a person or persons who love to rp. I am fairly experienced. I am not going to give your stuff but teach you how to get some yourself

-DongSang

-Dreamcatcher faery

-Dr.Speth- Guten Tag (Good day) I'm Speth and I guess I feel I should be giving back to the comunity. I am generally a nice guy, I love gaming, mostly just Halo 2 or Diablo 2. Techno is awesome, I listen to alot of it. I love to read, I am kind of a nerd sweatdrop . I'll try to help if I can

-DR_twisted adopted Dark_Angel_Of_Ice

-Dusk Crusher Chaos

E

-El_Ferret has adopted Risaya- Hi there I'm looking to adopt a newbie I love teaching people things. If you want me to adopt you there are a few things you need to fit. First of all our conversations need to be more than just angsting and bitching. We all need to sometimes and I'll be there for you but I refuse to talk to anyone who's going "My life sucks no matter what anyone says I have the worst life ever." all day. Secondly I need to know that you won't bring any big drama llamas to Gaia I come here to get away from all that. Finally too many newbies get adopted and quit. If I adopt you you'd better be sticking around. (Know that Gaia isn't a video game it's a community where people come to talk. Yep. That's it. If that sounds boring you're going to quit, trust me.) If you're still reading this cool I'll probably adopt you! I like to think of myself as a generous person as long as people don't expect me to be generous or ask me for things and get mad when I say no. I'm a tech geek who plays WoW so if you are either of those we'll get along great. You're welcome to PM me!

-Emily_Mikani21- has adopted oOShortcakeOo

-EvilBrazilianKitty

F

- Fishy-n-my Pocket- I am willing to adopt. I think it's a cute idea. Lets see I'm 14. I listen to rock and other types of music. What else do ya want to know?

-Fleeples- has adopted Bornnnyc123- I would like to adopt. :3 It'd be kinda fun. Possibly I wouldn't be much help with items, but I can dig something out now and then.

-FMA_GIRL45- im 13 and have just 3k till im done questing for awhile ^^ im open to anyone who want me to adopt them ( PM me)

-for_the_love_of_Greed- has adopted stellacadente

-fox__gurl

-fredisred

-Froggs- my name is froggs i heart stupid people! pocky is yummy and I play the viola. I wanna adopt a very unaware newbie! xp xd 3nodding blaugh mrgreen 4laugh

-frosty_ninja- I have alot of free time on my hands and I know the ropes of gaia pretty well. I might not look like a pro but I know alot of junk wink . anyway...if any little nobbie wants help from me...just PM

-full shadow alchemist- has adopted Rarouki- I like helping new people fit in to gaia and i donatae much of my money to newbies (around 3k a week)
I would like someone real new not 2 week but 3 days( I like starting fresh) despise my cloth (my lack of money from donating) i was once a well known person ( gx5000 )
I get along better with girl (more patient and ask more questions and i love answering questions)
i make around .5k a day = 3.5k a week
I like making friends biggrin biggrin

G

-geminine- I love to draw, Playing video games, music, (rock and punk) and I love to read. Well, im free if you want a mommy!!!! biggrin heart

-Glitterdo- has adopted Kuro-Ky- I donate more than I spend and I think I would make a good adopter person thing. gonk <3

-Gloha

-goth_tinkerbell

- GunWulf- I'd like to adopt. I'm about 16, and I love anime, art, video games (TOTAL FANATIC!!), anti-elitist rallies, and furries (TOTAL FANATIC!!)! And I truley dislike newbie-hunting on online RPGs! Woot! mrgreen

-greeneyedmonkey

-gunslinger-girl22

H

-Harbone- Howdy. I'd like to help someone get a better feel for Gaia, 'cause that might help me work out a few things myself. I've been around for over six months and have a few favorite guilds. I'm also an older person in real life, which means I have a bit more patience than some (I hope) but, alas, means I have more of the demands of a working lifestyle (I can't always be there, but I'm on a couple of times a week, usually.) My interests are primarily fanboyish, though more fantasy and sci fi fanboy than strictly manga/anime (I'm one of those drawn in by certain overlaps.) I'm Harbone. I'm willing to help any Gaian youngsters learn the ropes. Don't let my grump exterior fool you. Or the shark teeth. Everyone was new once, and, ancient as I am, I can still remember how INSANE the frustration sometimes made me. Also, I didn't like wearing stinky pants. Seriously, I'm in a few guilds and I know my way around. I can show you some of the fun stuff and help you avoid a few pit-falls if you're willing to hear me out (and wait for me to get online. I work weird hours IRL.) Well, I hope I can help!

-haru~chan adopted lil_sexy_Alec

-Haru-senpai

-HiddenInTheGardens- has adopted TPSTeen and Khriz Sin- I wouldn't say i'm old or rich but i've been around awhile and i do have money......I know quite a bit so i will be of aome help but i wouldn't say that i know "everything"...........I'm 15 years old, i'm a sophomore in H.S. and i'm obsessed with The Beatles heart !! I play the trumpet in my school band......and i hope to someday swith to Tuba!!!!!!! I'm Considering having my Newbie as my Maid Of Honor (good RP practice)

-hiei_jangishi- About me: I'm 13, pretty random, I love answering questions, I'm poor but I'll help anyone out as much as possible, I listen to any kind of music, I watch aime, like to play sports, and basically love having a good time.- has adopted myaviiscool and Bad_Loli

-HikariTanma adopted JustSomeEmoKid

-Hinode-chan

-Hirojisu

-Hitomi215- My profile has all my information.

-Hot_Stuff_94- adopted [Kyuubi no Naruto]- i would like to adopt a newbie boy who is 13

- Huo Long

I

-iamAda- has adopted Celestial-grl!- okay so i like the bands bloodhound gang and foofighters.....i like to draw and stuff.......thats me! biggrin

-Ibejava- has adopted Racing_Heartbeats- Hey, you can call me Java, and I'm looking to adopt a newbie. I've only been on gaia for a few months but I know my way around quite well. I can most likely be able to answer any question you can throw at me, but if not I'll find out one way or the other. I'm a fairly nice person unless I get really mad, but I won't. So, uh, that's about it.

-ILLIANDRIA- i like anime,swords(anytype of weapon really),drawing,writing,fanfics,uh...i like a lot of stuff if i put it all down you would get mad at me for having such a long post
also i tried putting something on my sig before and it didn't work

- IndigoKitti- has adopted henrietta pussycat- I'm looking for :a female, no older than 1 month, loves anime, manga, rock music, My chemical romance, chocolate, doesn't mind Shounen ai/ Yaoi(<- i know, i'm weird), likes harry potter, the colors green, black, red, or orange, and thats about it. I am: a 14 year old female, loves anime, manga, rock music, My chemical romance, chocolate, likes Shounen ai/ Yaoi(<- i know, i'm weird), likes harry potter, the colors green, black, red, or orange, helping newbies, doesn't understand n00b talk(<- has tired to learn the language,but failed), supports good literature, loves donating when has enough gold and items to give, will love anyone like a little sister/ brother when given the chance, and thinks Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Bob Briar, and Ray Toro are the best people alive.

-insane_vampire_kitty

-IrishKickArsh- has adopted The_Moon_child- i want to adopt a newbie. i dont have much gold right now but i have some stuff. just assighn me one whenever. but pm me first. k?

J

-jessie_chick- im jesa and i'd like to adopt a girl newbie biggrin im 16, i like anime...and im good with web desing. i admit i sometimes get caried away and "rite lyke dis" but i wont turn anyone into a n00b. i will donate an outfit and answere all her questions. i speak english and french and am on gaiaonline every day

-Jynxzid- had adopted worrydoll

K

-Kaden_kitsune_youkai- has adopted Duel-Blade - I'll adopt if somebody wants me to.
um..i write i read...i like differnet kinds of anime. i'm going to learn spanish. i wish japanese but no...i love all certin kinds of music...and if you can't tell my spelling isn't good

-Kaho-kun- Konnichiwa! My name is Kaho-kun, i've been on gaia for about three years give or take a month or two. I love anime, and 80's music, i'm an art student and love helping out newbies because i was one too and nobody helped me. I don't have a lot of money, most i have is being saved at the Gaia reserve bank (http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21626740) it really works! I'm starting a pet shop on gaia so anyone wishing to know how to do that is glad to inquire about me! If you join up with me and would like a job as well you keep the money(not and ad this is only for people who wish to be shown around and is only a bonus). PLz give me a pm!

-Kalietha- has adopted Nessa Ze Pirate- Hello, I'm Kalietha, and I'm interested in the possibility of adopting a newbie. I own a petshop here on gaia, enjoy roleplaying, and love to help people. I don't know if I qualify as 'rich', as the amount of gold in my posession varies wildly depending on shop events, but I have been on gaia for far longer than this account would suggest. This account was originally a mule account that became my main one - all I do on my old account anymore is run an rp guild. I don't know how much I'll be able to stop by this thread in particular, but I'll subscribe to it after I post. Feel free to pm me ^_^

-kasmirLZ- has adopted boo_the_kat- kasmirLZ lurves the pure fact of having a 'groupie'. Someone whom I can help and learn to lurve. Pick me to adopt you today!! <33

-Katherdante- has adopted Gashliel and -Ash-kill-- I have been a member of gaia since Dec '03. I am a Communication Design major in college and am also very much into illustration and the art scene here on gaia. While I would be willing to help any newbie, if there is someone who particularly wants to get into the art scene on gaia I think I would be very good at guiding them in that.

-katrina666

-keebon

-Kekkett- has adopted Negoran- I am literate. I have a love for dark poetry, and a complete love of art in any form. I plan to be an artist specializing in painting, but if that falls through, then I suppose I shall be a hobo. ^^;;
I have a love of manga and anime, as well as a love for romantic novels, for I am a hopeless romantic. I am not rich, so I will most likely not be able to donate gold to my adoptee at this time. The same goes for items, for I have sold most of them. Yepp. Not much more than that. x3

-Kikilo_Lea- has adopted Racing_Heartbeats- I will adopt any newbie. But I would prefer a girl newbie. Just becuase I'm a girl too, and I don't really relate well with boy newbies. I probably will give something to the newbie I adopt. Pm me. 3nodding

-Kimiko Kohana- has adopted ChristineT

-KirstyP- i will adopt...but only to help them

-KitsuneKikei

-Kitty Krazy- has adpted Shader The Sinner

-Krystal_Mottou

L

-laura_v_bleediotie- I'd like to adopt someone, if possible. I don't really have a preference as to who. sweatdrop

-leahbug91- I want to adopt someone because I love to help people out! I dont care who they are. I'm pretty paitent...

-Lenasa

-lil_brat_princess

-lil_cutie4ever1 adopted the.panda.bear

-littleguysfriend- has adopted lucky3500- i will adopt one i will get you clothes and advise what ever pm me if you want to be adopted

-Lookums_Cat

-LOTRpottergirl

-Lovermew

-loyalwolf88 adopted sentarian

M

-mack321321 adopted sandy3000

-marshmallow_invasion- I like most music, not including country. To slow most the time. xp I also lurve anime, and rping. I'm 14, and I stay up late and sleep in since I'm on summer break and all, and I'd like to think I'm nice to people when they ask questions, though I couldn't say and you'd have to ask one of my friends...I'd like it if my newbie was okay with the typing, semi-lit and all that, though it's not required. I can be generous with gold, if I like the person, though a spare 100 or so i'm willing to give away. ;3

Master Sergeant Luigi- has adopted macdaddycool- I'd like to adopt a new person. I'm not new, I used to be Sgt Luigi, but I was banned for being on the opposite side of a mod in a debate, A.K.A. MOD ABUSE. I'm into the military, Airsoft, SCUBA, and I watch World's Wildest Police Videos.

-mcsweeney4life- has adopted Smarties66 and ValaVerena

- mebecj- has adopted sydney1234746831

-Midnight Sunrise- good literate guy who can teach a newb a thing or two, give me a private message if your interested ((Hint Hint, I'm a gay guy, so if any of the newbs are yaoi lovers, thats an extra quality I have))

-Miitye

-mildlycrazy13- Hey im Ashley. I've been playing Gaia for a couple of months now and have gotten a pretty good hang of how to do stuff around here. So, if anyone needs help I would be more than willing to adopt them. I am very nice and am on almost all the time so I will answer questions pretty fast.

-mini_kikki3

-ministar123405

-Miranko- think.... this is too cute ^ ^ I don't mind adopting someone officialy xd ! lol I already have a tendancy to help out NEW newbies (like how to equip your clothes... and esp. how to fish ^ ^ Well, I like Anime, Manga, and Foreign music, literacy, and am usualy (too) polite to newbies, so i'll adopt 1 if any one'll want me lol ^ ^ You just have to put up with my random insanity 'till you get up on your feet around here ^ ^

-Miss_La_La

-Morbid_nazi- has adopted [Endoplasmic Reticulum]

-Motoko-Mika- has adopted genetistitch

- moulin_rouge_hottie

-MycHEMICALRoMaNcEfangirl

N

-nanxi- I'm literate, kind, helpful. I play the violin and piano. Well, you can see how I am in my profile. I prefer someone who's also literate or tries to be literate and not too demanding. Oh yes, someone kind. xd

-Ndoki- has adopted soulfier- I'll adopt anyone! Umm, a little about me? Well, I'm a goth guy that loves drawing, playing video games, and totally geeking out. I guess the rest you'll just have to find out yourself. biggrin

-Nekoinsanity- My name is Nekoinsanity, but I would like to be called Neko.
I love helping out with people, and I would like to help a newbi find his or her way around gaia, help with quests, and any other questions he or she might have. I also love meating new peoples, so its all good. Gaia is an awsom place to talk, chat, hang out, or what ever, and I would like all newbis to have a good time, just like I had the privlage to. blaugh

-nekokittyemmy- has adopted kura_baby16

-NewYork_Gangster

- Nitemares Illusion- my name is rachel, call me rach. i'm 5'4".i listen to punk r odk such as green day and my chemical romaance.....ummm...... i'm in the 8th grade....... ummm i guess if you want to know more about me you can look at my profile.....yah xd

- Noel_7

-Nymphetay

O

-Oflemek

-Oliver the Imp - has adopted KiamoKo- I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half (Since 2/20/2005) and I love to help people! I'm always in the Q&A Forum giving out answers to people who have even been on Gaia longer than me! I pick up new tools on this website fast and have already learned a lot about the new profile, games and various things.
My nickname for the internet is Oli. I am 15, female, and I'm going into 10th grade in High School. I love to make friends and I talk to my friends a lot! x)
I can handle any newbie that someone pairs me up with. I've helped all from the completely hopeless to the partially confused. xD

-Orakagi- has adopted blood letters- Hello! I'm Orakagi. I'm a funny person who loves music and plays guitar. I would like to "Adopt a Newbie". I'm willing to help with a person's quest give them some sensible clothing if they want it and just to help them around the site. mrgreen

P

-pebblestherebelI am willing to adopt a male (For some reason I have a lot of clothing I cannot wear) Who is considerate and literate.

-planetess101- I am 16, female, love soccer, my bf, and music, i have been adopted and now I would love to adopt

-Poco`- I'm picky, lol

-potato-soup- has adopted Watermelon!Pimp

-Psymon-Chan

-Pudding2- has adopted pinky64

Q

-Quetzalcoatla

R

-rabbitt3- I'm awesome to hang out with and i have a lot of intrests i would love to show someone around after all i didnt have this luxury of someone showing me around and i still dont know everything of course who does?? any way i can be a friend to all ages it doesnt matter to me and if your hurting and you want to know something you can always come to me i mean i have a 19 yr old friend who's a guy and im 13 and he still calls me crying every once in a while i always make him feel better smile well thats me

-rabidworm- I read alot of manga, and I Love music! I like all kinds (Billy Idle, Goldfrapp, Ladytron, HIM, Oasis, Kompis, CKY...) And Im always ready to help... Im also really random, and very good at Sex Edd. 3nodding

-Raistlin The Corrupt

Rauvellana- has adopted everysmile- Name's Rauvellana, you can call me Lanna for short. I've been here for about a year and a half, and have managed to survive 3 layouts so far. I like just about any kind of music out there, as well as drawing and reading. I'd like to be able to help out a newbie or two because I remember what it was like to be lost and confused on a Gaia that was no where near as confusing as this one, so I can only imagine how the newbies now have it. Anyway, I'll adopt whoever asks to be adopted. 3nodding

-raven_1236

-redrum661 adopted Alpha_Singing_Fox

-Riani Eterna

- Riratio- has adopted -Mizu_Soshi-

-Ryo--Ohki- has adopted Angel of the Morning

S

-SaidTheRavenNeverMore

- Sailor Maat- has adopted Angel of the Morning and Oweo- Don't let my look scar you away though. I'm acctually a happy fun-loving person. I love helping people out. As for me well I LOVE Sailor Moon. I enjoy watching all differnent kinds of anime and reading manga. But no Naruto I just don't like it sorry. I'm Canadian so I think it's funny how Americans think a lot of the time. But I still love you guys. I also love comedy. Laughter is the best medicine unless it hurts to laugh then it's torcher. Remember it's always fun and games untill someone losses and eye. Then it's hillarious. PM me if you have any questions or want me to adopt oyu heart

- Sakuranami

-sandals- has adopted [-Kata-Chan-], inuyasha_fan88, Gmrking91 and minipop!- anyone pm me if they wanna be adopted. im 13 and i luv to swim and play other sports too....etc. 3nodding

-sango_girl_2005- I'd like to adopt one. it dosen't matter who. girls i perfer sense i could buy her something

-Saria Meiaru- I?m... em.. not too bright, er.. well... some say I'm gentle...
I love to draw, anime, The Legend of Zelda, (videogames in general), cosplay as much as I can, flowers, books and stuff. My favorite anime are Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist and Rave Master. 3nodding whee heart

-Saskayga

-Sasuke Uchihas Avenger

- SeanII

-self_destructtion- ill adopt aslong as the person is kind to me

- sesshomaru and lila- I enjoy drawing, poetry, art in general, anime of all kinds, role playing, comments on my profile ( whee ), and the funny faced icons (like whee stressed xd xp blaugh sweatdrop 3nodding wink )

-ShadowDweller89- has adopted Wulfman82!

-Shadowsage- I'll happily adopt a newbie, preferably someone who is into animes like FMA, rurouni kenshin, Saiyuki, chrno crusade, and the like, and won;t mind listening to me obsessing over guild wars or something. I've learned a lot about gaia and am a bbcode wizard. I'm great at making well-constructed quest threads and some basic images, and would love to help someone learn the ropes. I was looking for charities since I'm actively questing, but this looks like a fun diversion. sign me up! note: I have two mules, and I tend to give random things to friends, especially if they keep a wishlist in their profile. also note: you become my friend, I WILL quilt you whee

-SharutoUzimaki

- shebuzz

-ShinBob- I want to adopt *dramatic music*!!! I'm a kind person with a bit of money and knowledge of most thing on gaia. I've done pretty much everything you can do on gaia so should be a good help to those who need it. xd

-silver_angelwing

-sionide_muffin- has adopted Love For Nana!- my names Ty

-Sky Bleu Angel -has adopted fox__gurl- I'm pretty care free, and I love hear questions that really need answering. I'm open to all newbies but I would really like one that obsesses over Sci-Fi or Harry Potter like I do.

-somecrazyperson

-spritely12- I am Spritely12, a Gaian considered to be an "Oldbie." I have been playing on Gaia for just over 7 months, and I've gained a bunch of knowledge. I know how to use TekTek, and I know how to add and fix multimedias. I know how to change account info and edit Profiles.
I am currently on 3 quests, and getting close to being done with all of them. I know the useful Charities to go to, and I know how to get gold quick.

- studhunter

-Subaku_No_Kameko- has adopted Extra.Desire and PatchouliMoon- would like to adopt a female newbie who is very open minded, under two weeks old, and preferably still wearing their peasents garb. Is very into anime of all sorts, loves to rp (be at least Semi-Lit), and willing to deal with random spur of the moment comments...

- sugar_n_spice11

-sweetheart kitten- well my name is sweetheart kitten and im a sweet person ive been told and i am willing to teach all that i know about here ill show them how to make dream avis,make a cool backround and show them around gaia ill give gold to my newbie and try to get them some clothes ill take a boy or girl it doesnt matter ill help them all i can please xp 4laugh biggrin xd

-sweetydusty1313

T

-TAPS baby- I a 22 year old female. i have a group that hunts paranormal things (aka: ghosts/spirts). i have been on gaia for almost 3 years this is not my 1st acc. nor my 1st name lol.

-Tatzumaru

-tazoku- ...I wouldent mind adopting a noobie
ill adopt them all and brain wash them to do my biding hahahahahaha!!!! twisted

-The Cherry Fairy

-The Dessert Shark- has adopted Helena_Revenge I want to adopt! I like drawing, manga, anime, Naruto ( heart !!!!), Yotsuba, video games like Animal Crossing (DS and GC), Harvest Moon, Super Mario, etc. Umm... I like roleplaying... hate homework... give a lot of nicknames... That's about it.

-The Infamous Nos adopted Can_dy

-The~Yokai~Hunter

-Tikurrui- ._. I'm only 11 but I'll adopt too.....

-Trognaut

U

-unborn_flame- HI, well I'm unborn_flame I would like to adopt a new person. I think its kinda rude to call them newbies. anyways. i'm online aleast 4 times a week. I know plenty of stuff to help new people. I don't know who i would like to adopt but maybe someone who lives in canada that way they'l be online around the same time i am so i can help them right away. ^.^ And someone who doesn't bash people for being random.

-UnDead-Prince- Name-UnDead-Prince
Summary-I like people and naruto i would like to adopt to teach newbie the way of the gaia.I like anmie sport's,naruto,pirate,ninja,one piece.I think i would be a kick a** teacher person yep that my summary

V

-Vietnamese_Princess

-VolleyballMaster

W

-whirlwind100

-whoal22

- - Wild_fox_Inuyasha- has adopted -Simply Rini-!

-Winry chan- Hiyo~, I'm Winry chan as you can see. I like Hentai, Anime, Manga, Naruto((Simply an awesome-tastic anime)), Roleplaying, BLEACH, Conquer Online((Questions? PM me!)), and...So much other stuff. I don't like CHAIN LETTERS! So don't send a PM sent to friends@Gaia ...I'll friggen eat you alive with a mango! I also don't like a lot of begging I don't mind donating to people at random times. When i'm questing, forget about donation...Oh and...I know everything about Gaia. I have been on gaia since it started...Oh my how long has it been? o_o Anyways...Vote for me~!

-W.i.t.c.h.y- I am, as it seems, W.i.t.c.h.y! I just turned fourteen. I like riding (dressage to be exact), Fencing, swimming (I don't know what that really has to do with anything, but oh well), and last, but not least, Watching Anime!!! *evil cackle* I listen to, most of the time, rock, techno, some pop (I guess that's what you call it), and anime soundtracks. I would like to adopt someone who is at least a little bit literate, and likes some of the same things as me. ^.^ I think that about covers it. If you want to know anything else about me, then just pm me. Thank you. *bows* whee

-Wolf Sweet Love

- WrongEraSara- has adopted angelic_bebe!- anybody that likes Family Guy should be pretty nifty! 3nodding

X

-x-Black_Nail_Polish-x- Yeah. I am looking to adopt. Do not let my profile fool you. I am a very kind hearted person, and I give when I can. Now... what do I do?
- I'm a cartoonist. It happens.
- I'm a role player. I'm literate.
- I have many friends, on and offline. I love people.
- I don't like bad spelling. I am looking for someone that same way.
- I love to teach, and help people make friends. It's nice.
- I love kids. They're amazing.
- I talk about random things. Like Kids, candy, and music.
- I spend a lot of time online. I have no life, really.
- I try to answer questions to the best of my ability. It's my thing.
- I love to take pictures. I think I'm pretty.
- I like to say philosophical things. I've been through a lot.
- I am very smart person. I have a high IQ.
- I'm an insomniac. I don't sleep well.
- I love music. It's the key to ones soul.
- I love Robin Williams and Dane Cook. Comedy, my anti-drug.
- I draw random things. Keeps me vigilant.
- I have grammar issues. I know you can use it.
- I love the water. Basically, I'm a fish.
That's about all. I am looking into adopting! :]

-xCotton.Candy.Prostitutex

-x_Helena_x

-x_jedi_master_x

-xKissAndTellx- has adopted Kora_Of_The_Wind- So, i know being a newbie can be pretty rough and it seems like everyone is yelling at you because you don't know what "bump" means or why you can't buy a coco for 1k. Well, we've all been there so yeah. I don't really have a preference of what kind of newbie I'd want, but as along as youe semi literate then we're good to go. Oh yeah, I usally have atleast 10k on me, so i can help you out on with a basic outfit but noting like too expensive.

-xSuddenxNightmaresx- I would love to adopt. 3nodding Um.. I'm 14 and a HALF. Which is irrelevant, but anyways I pretty much only listen to rock music and is sub-genres. I'm a walking dictionary, so if you don't like people correcting your spelling you might not want me to adopt you. XD I'm literate. [or at least semi-literate] I'm on a lot, so I'll usually be here if you need help at any time. Oh uh I've been on Gaia for half a year this Friday, but I already know my way around Gaia and have my fair share of items and gold to help with. :'D <3

-xXkandykittyXx- Im not rich but Im smart and semi-old!

-xXoddxprojectXx- has adopted skullstone, Bran_man018 and sandals!- +likes hardcore bands/shows
+loves to draw
+loves adult swim
+video game fanatic

-x_Yuffie_x- I have been on Gaia for over 3years.Switching from different accounts and i found my perfect Avy which i am now.I Would love to help the newbies.Im giving,goofy,fun,and rich.I can answer your question i think.Also i know alot about Gaia.

Y

- Yikamura- I'll adopt someone =D I'm relatively friendly, I guess o.O I love to draw, read, play guitar, listen to rock music, and obsess over sci-fi movies and tv shows. Uh...that's it, I guess.

- Yura23- has adopted Chisa-chan

-yutaka yoshida

Z

-Zactura- I'll adopt a newbie. I don't care if they don't have the best spelling, so I'm okay with that. About: *Likes Dragons, dogs, anime/manga, Naruto, Inyu-Yasha, and lots of other anime things like Furuba (Fruits Basket).

-ZaneLear

-Zimika- My name is Zimika(Zimi). I want to adopt a newbie. I like music, reading, games, ect. more in my profile. please pm me.
List of people who want to be adopted: (not updated)

2ch- I need more friends and I need to figure out how to use this more. I like any invigorating sports, fast things, cooking, explosions, gardening, writing, sleeping, and art. I can speak Japanese and my favorite drink is vodka or peach calpico. I have really long hair and I like swords too. My favorite band is Porno Graffitti. I want new friends on this, so just PM me.

- 9Shorty3- adopted by Chaos Immortal!

- -Ash-kill-- adopted by Katherdante!

--Simply Rini-- adopted by Wild_fox_Inuyasha- I'll like some help and get adopted. I'm Rini and I love anime. I can get along with anyone. I can be literate when I want to, but also crazy when I feel like it. I'm not really getting a couple of things and would like someone to help me. Please someone adopt me. heart

--.._..kawaii-KaNa.._..- adopted by AskEdwardElric!

--.akume.- adopted by chibi.kitteh!

- [Endoplasmic Reticulum]- adopted by Morbid_nazi

-[-Kata-Chan-]- adopted by sandals!

--[Kyuubi no Naruto]- adopted by Hot_Stuff_94!

-[ N I N J A ]- I want to be adopted! I know I don’t look like a newbie, but my friend just gave me this account and I actually started to play a few days ago. I’m a really happy-go-lucky kind of person and I love to have fun and talk about lots of different things! I’m pansexual (if that has any effect on any ones decision). Erm… I love to write and read… As well as read manga and watch anime. Haha, I just love to talk to people and would really like to make a good friend that I could go to for some help and what not. ^_^

-[Peroxide]- Hey! My name is [Peroxide] or Peri...
Um...I want to be adopted because i'm really, really lost right now.
Let's see...I play the guitar, both electric and acoustic, I also play the piano.
I hate pink, and I love purple. And silver. And orange =]
I'm 15...Brown Hair/Blue eyes. About 5"6'
I recently started surfing too...Ouch >.o
Anyways...adopt me?
<3 Peri-winkle

A

-Ad1142- adopted by Cutting Containment

-adabyron- adopted by Chew0.oToy - I would like to be adopted! I'm probably older than you, but I'm pretty tolerant of most people as long as they make an effort to communicate clearly. I'm enjoying myself so far, but I think there is much more to learn, so any guidance would be appreciated. smile I love cats, Apple computers, most kinds of music, and languages. If you want to know anything else, feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance!

-AegisX- Yo.. i'm still kinda new to gaia and i need some help if anybodies willing to try... yeah... i search for knowledge, and i'd be happy if anyone can help...

-AIMiE_The_RaDiAnT- adopted by [~The_HOKEY_POKEY~]! - hehe well i would very much like to be adopted (i need to be shown around gaia and how to do everything and help with other things. But mostly i would like a friend! I'm Cherie and im almost 17 so yay for me iguess. Please adopt! heart

-aksident- I would like to be adopted. I don't really know what to say about myself. confused I like food, cats, laughter, and just about everything else. I'm an avid reader and love good books.

-Alpha_Singing_Fox- adopted by redrum661

-Amaya_Leilea

-angelicbabie- adopted by ~[Romantic_Death]~- My name is Ty.I live in a city.My state is Cali,yesh I live in San! xd As you can see I am not very rich! eek I rarley get on this account,and I am working on that!Making some progress.I am 15,almost 16!My Birthday is Augest 2nd!So,please adopt me and take well care of me!
User Image

-angelic_bebe- adopted by WrongEraSara!- +pretty good artist
+watches inuyasha, family guy, futurerama, american dad and robot chicken.
+loves grand theft auto and midnite club

-Angel of the Morning- adopted by Ryo--Ohki and Sailor Maat

-angels_dreamer778

-Arvasha

- Ash of Death- adopted by Katherdante!
You can call me Ash. I love all kinds of music im 15 I am nice sometimes mean when needed to be, I like drawing and other exciting stuff.

-austin00019

B

- Bad_Loli- My name is bad_loli and i'm new to gaia (so I think that makes me a newbie) I like lolita because it's very pretty, and I also like cats, dogs and sugary food. I'm not sure how much of gaia works right now, but i'm trying to learn it all as fast as I can!- adopted by hiei_jangishi

-blood letters- adopted by Orakagi- want to be adopted but im confused as to how to do it, i joined gaia because tommarow is my birthday and ill be 14 n.n i want to meet new people and have fun and make friends and help others, like my idl yakusugy n.n
about me;
well...my name is ginger valintine,
sex: female
hair color: black
eyes: bright blue
likes: i love to read, i mostly read everything yakusugy writes, and i learn quickly, im goth just so you know.
dislikes: goth bashers, preps, the color yellow, people who dont understand that im obsessed with yakusugy
umm..i dunno what else i can say sorry... sad

- boo_the_kat- adopted by kasmirLZ- 3nodding Can I be adopted? I have no idea what I'm doing. ^^ xd ]

-Bornnnyc123- adopted by Fleeples- I'm not exactly "new" I made an account last year, but I only started using it recently gaia still confuses me, and I only have one friend I'd really love to be adopted
about me:
I love nineties music,mod clothing, the lolita hair, my dog, and the world
I want to be an architect
I talk a lot
I looooooooooooooooooooooooove cheese
I'm an A student
I sing and dance all the time, and I'm actually pretty good at it
I overuse emoticons
Especially happy smileys(MR.CHEESY!!!!!)come to think of it, I'm almost always happy
and I'm really random at times
If you want a friend who can make you laugh by making absolutely no sense at all I'm your girl

-Bran_Man018- adopted by xXoddxprojectXx!- I wanna be adopted!! If anyone wants to adopt me here are the things i like
+Heavy RocK(Death Metal)+
+Anime(Yaoi) Manga+
+RPG's(FF1-10-2)+
+Jrock/Jpop+
+Any many more+ Someone please? crying

C

- Can_dy- adopted by The Infamous Nos

-Celestial-grl- adopted by iamAda!

-Chadaim

-ChaxRomi- The name's Chax. I'm a rough and tumble tike with an explosive personality. Sports are my thing, but I enjoy writing stories and singing. I'm spontaneous and generally a fast learner.
So, going to adopt me? xp

-cheese.catcher

- Cheesy_rama- Please adopt me

-Cheza- I would love to be adopted! I'm cheza, I am 17 years old. I like anime, manga, dancing, animals, the ocean, and FOOD. I just joined gaia today! (july 16th)

- Chisa-chan- adopted by Yura23- I would like to be adopted :3 I am 15 years old, and I like anime, drawing, TMR, DDR, and many other things. I have pretty much figured the site out, and I think I know most things; but being adopted sounds like fun, and I don't really have any friends yet. ^o^;

-ChristineT.- adopted by Kimiko Kohana

-CiCiDaBee- adopted by [xtc]- I am 14 and I love figure skating (competitively), talking to friends and lots of other things! I don't exactly get all the stuff you can do on here... Oh yeah! I'm a girl too! I love school too, but i'm sick of it right now. I also think boys are the best things since... EVER! haha.

- clearly-hopeless- adopted by Dark_Broken_Angel

-clymidia- sad im new and i saw this thread and would very much like to be adopted please help me out sad Dont let my name confuse you im not infested or anything no am i a bad person, it is honestly just an inside joke lol if anyone could help me i would be very happy...have you ever wanted to fufill the dreams of a poor boy? well that poor boy is me lol im questin for the dark tux and pants along w/ the shoes that have kicked many of butt the dark halo and the dark cape and the antient katana. if you can help that would be awesome! i will love any and all who donate forever and always!

- cutepink- adopted by Dark_Broken_Angel

D

- Dark_Angel_Of_Ice- adopted by DR_twisted

-Death242

-Delusions Of Paradise- Ello! I'm a newbie who would like to be adopted! Hmm, I am a 16 year old living in Louisiana. I like arguing about politics, studying religions, WWII stuff, all things purple and green, explosives, wishing on shooting stars, snakes, flowers, the quote "Let lips do as hands do" from Romeo + Juliet, astronomy, writing and reading runes, anything written by Poppy Z. Brite, incense and candles, yaoi, gnomes and faeries, the book (not the movie) "The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy," PETA, thunderstorms, and the feel of sand between my toes. I think this is a pretty good summary of who I am. mrgreen Please Adopt Me! mrgreen

-dogglover- I really love dogs and I put some stuff on my profile for you to see so please adopt me, I only have 3 friends and they dont actually talk to me, waaa! crying

- Drama_QueenXL- I am new to gaia and I would like to be adopted because all i know how to do is go in to town, chatterbox, and fissing sweatdrop

-Duel-Blade- adopted by Kaden_kitsune_youkai

E

-echostarr

-Electronic Ego- adopted by dEVIL_kid_666- I wouldn't mind being adopted. I've only been playing for a couple of days but sort of know the ropes of Gaia (I've been reading a lot of the things that say "Newbies read this!" wink . I do once in a while come across questions that aren't covered though and would love to have a mentor. Plus I think it'll be a great way for me to get a friend. My name is Asti and no, I don't really have an Electronic Ego, the name just stuck in my head one day . razz I'm 17 and came to Gaia on the request of my friends Virtual v****a and Computerized Condom (yes I know we're weird smile ). I love Tim Burton movies and Johnny Depp, and wasting my life infront of the computer... and chocolate chips... mmm...

-Elkes- heart My name is Elkes heart I have 2084g and have just this one outfit. I'm working really hard to get my dream avi but i have failed to get anything for it. i can't even by the hair i want. I understand most of Gaia and what being a Gaian means. i even know how to get on the fountains. But i just need help.

-everysmile- adopted by Rauvellana- I like anime: Inyuasha, Zatch Bell, Samurai Champloo, DNAngel, and other stuff. I also like to read mangas: Ultra Maniac, Full Moon, etc.

-evil_or_angel

--Extra.Desire- adopted by Subaku_No_Kameko- heart Hey, I'm Extra.Desire. You can call me Extra or Desire though. I really love anime, drawing, roleplaying, and Harry Potter. My older sister(by a few moments) got me to join gaia. We used to rp together alot on Yahoo, but I got caught up in my studies this year and lost touch with the roleplaying world, thus she moved on with out me. We are both graduated from high school now, and she begged me to join her here. She has been on off and on, also getting caught up with the real life, and now we are both here. Currently I am questing to be come her opposite twin here on Gaia. After this she and I will start a kitty quest. Coco for me and Kiki for her.I'd like to be adopted by anyone. I promise to be good. ^_^; heart

F

-Faber_Castell- adopted by [ Missy. Moo. ]

-fox__gurl- adopted by Sky Bleu Angel

--frost465- adopted by angel136- hi im new and i dont know a lot of things can some one adopt me or helpme out?plz?pm me!

G

-Gashliel- adopted by Katherdante

- genetistitch- adopted by Motoko-Mika - i am very new. about 3 days.
however im a quick learner. all i need is some advice from a learned tutor
i am also very poor. you need not give me gold, but small amounts are taken with much gratitude.
larger amounts with even more gratitude.anyone may pm me and as of yet i have not givin any of the information neccecary so here goes...
my name is gene and i am a nerd. so anyone who dosent want to adopt a polite, intellectual nerd stop here. i love magic the gathering and d20's
id like to thasnk anyone who considers adopting me. even if you dont, if you consider it, i thank you

-Gigantor The Space Robot

-girl_teen_world93- adopted by Angel of the Kitties

-Gmrking91- adopted by sandals- I would love to be addopted im new but love this sight all ready confused .... but love it ..... Um if anyone could help me that would be great even greater if i could get free items but im not greety .... Thanx

-gooberhead320

-GreatGato- adopted by Chibi_Banana-I'm obediant,well trained and tell stories.I can also do handstand and cartwheel, I love soccer and all living things.When I grow up I'm going to make World Peace.Once i saved a spider from a bath tub and then there was a time I got drunk in San Francisco on Energy Drinks. I'm almost 12 and a half, I've out run teens in foot races.I was born on the day of Jesus's mom.I barely ever swear and am Russian.I understand Sign Language,Morse Code, and Bralie.I'm nice,cute, and strong.Those are my three commedments to life. 4laugh Please Adopt!!!!

-Greyangel61

H

-he//~From~The~ATL- adopted by angelxmarieke

-HeavenlyHotPants- adopted by angelz_arson- I would very much like to be adopted! My name is Manny, & I am 17. I like music (all kinds), movies (all kinds), books (the good ones), art (an appriciator, I'm not talented enough to be an artist), My favorite shows at the moment are LOST, Friends, & How I Met Your Mother...and I am hoping to find an adoptee who can teach me what they know about gaia, and who can be a good friend (I'm always looking for more!) heart

-Helena_Revenge- adopted by The Dessert Shark- cry I am 14, a girl of course. N I have just realized I know nothing about gaia. Um... I love to draw anime, write poems n such. I listen to rock,usaully. Um....I dont remember any of my friends on my friendlist. All 40sumthin of em. Ive only talked to them like..once...ever...each. I would like to be adopted. It sounds actually kinda fun too 4laugh Please pm me if you would like to adopt me.

-henrietta pussycat - has been adopted by IndigoKitti- i need to be adopted.
i like playing outside and dying my hair. when all else fails, i listen to music and pretend im a rock star. im really good at watching cartoons.
i spend entirely too much time on the computer, which never seems to be enough. i really like gaia, but i am completely lost.
i would heart to be adopted.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-hinatas_lover

-hripsime- My names Andrea, I'm 15, and I'm a Junior at Waterford Mott (I hate having a late birthday). I play the snare drum on my schools drumline and indoor drumline. I can get along with anyone, and I would really appreciate if someone would show me the ropes XP

I

- I Am Pope

-I_cant_hear_u- newbie hear adopt me.I love to talk and will let you help me!!

-ice_lolli- im not new but im still confused hopefully i can be adopted ^^ i haven't been on gaia for a year and now im bak and alot of things have changed in gaia so i wanna be adopted ^^ characteristics = im friendly and im optimistic =D any1 want to adopt me crying

- i! Gir !i- adopted by Angel Fire Alchemist

-I luff orange

- innocuus- adopted by BiNeko-i'd like to be adopted... i only started today, but i've been trying hard to learn... i'm a morbid sorta person with a very dry sense of humour... i'm 17 (and feeling very old)... just hoping for someone to give me a hand getting started

-inuyasha_fan88-adopted by sandals!- my name is kyle and about me:i am 13 and i have lukemia and i would really like for someone to adopt me

J

-Jolly Pop- A little about me? ... Um... I'm shy at times. I like to doodle plushies of things/people/avi's. I like the song Everytime We Touch by Cascada. Likes Ferrets. I like to read manga and watch anime. Slowly learns but catches on fast. And Deadly afraid of spiders.

- JustSomeEmoKid- adopted by HikariTanma

K

-kagomes_lover

-KaliChondra- I would be happy to have someone adopt me. Though I have got alot of it figured out help would be appreciated.

-Khriz Sin.- adopted by HiddenInTheGardens-I'm a quiet person mostly and a bit literate when it comes to rping. I would like a literate person to adopt me so he/she could help also with my rping.

-KiamoKo- adopted by Oliver the Imp- Hi. Im Jenn..Or KiamoKo. I got the name from a wonderful book called Wicked. I love to read and im absolutly in love with Visual Kei and Jrock..as well as some Korean rock music and well just asian rock music in General. Diru is my Favorite of that genre. I like to cook...babble babble..Oh..and i have a little hobby of gothic lolli when i have the time to put into it.I just want to be adopted by someone who shares my interest so we wont impose on each other to much and be able to get along while they teach me the ropes. I dont mind getting a male or female just someone who like a little of what i like if possible *grins* :
A A =(^.^)= Hihi =(^.^)= *need to be adopted...blink blink*
I have just subscribed to the thread like you said to. Im still waiting to be adopted but i can be patient and stick around and talk with you all here *grins* Ill add some more things that i like so maybe i will be adopted by someone who will keep me around *giggles* I like Anime and have just recently watched Karin and Gakuen Heaven and Princess Princess. Along with my love of Anime is my love of Visual Kei and Jrock music. I will be putting myself through the horror (well mostly) of the Family Values tour so that i can see Dir en Grey *does a happy dance* Ive liked them for years and im happy i can finaly see them and dont have to pay import prices for their music anymore...I listen to other music as well. I have a pretty huge collection from old country to death/black metal to hippie/jam band. Ill stop now or ill babble on for pages *laughs* just want the person is adopting me to know what they are getting.

-Kora_of_the_wind- adopted by xKissAndTellx- ....Well I'm looking to be adopted.
I'm funny, make friends easliy, and the worstthing is im new, broke, and looking for a loving caring person to adopt me, take me in, feed me and paper train me. I swaer when im older and more exp I to will adopt a newbie of my own and treat them as you treated me (hopefuly with kindness)

-Kura_Baby16- adopted by nekokittyemmy

-Kuro-Ky- adopted by Glitterdo

L

-Lavariver- adopted by Captain Bloo- Hi friendly types! I am a newbie of exactly 26 days. I am having so much fun on Gaia that I spend way too much time on here! I would love to be adopted because I ask what I am sure are a lot of annoying questions to more experienced Friendlies and would like to have someone to talk to without tracking down a thread. I like to read, I like music, and I like talking to my friends. Hope to hear from you soon! smile

-lDarkl

- lil_sexy_Alec - adopted by haru~chan

-littleguysfriend- i like anime,mangas,and staying out of trouble twisted

-Live4VGames- adopted by Live4VGames

-Love For Nana- adopted by sionide_muffin!- I need a mommy or a daddy, pwease adopt me... I like anime and manga.
I like chocolate milk.
Smallville makes me really happy.
I like Tom Welling a lot.
I love music.
I like potatoes.
I'm an art student.
I like horror movies.
You can call me Nana-chan.
I dream about living in Tokyo.
I like chocolate a lot.
I love cookies.
I love jap candy.
I like jpop and jrock.
and...
I'm a very kind and friendly person. heart heart heart

-lucky3500- adopted by littleguysfriend

-luna131- Hi, I'm Luna, I signed up for Gaia a couple of months ago, but I've only just strated coming on here due to some..family problems. I'd love to be adopted please. heart I'm 22 yrs old, very easy going, and funny, sometimes I'm shy but that wears off, trust me. There's more to me then I could ever say in a few lines lol mrgreen

M

-macdaddycool- adopted by Master Sergeant Luigi

-Magic Pocky Ninja- Um...Hello my name is...Magic Pocky Ninja...you can call me magic if you want to.I ur...wish to be adoptted.I like bubble gum,Video Games,comics and um...Music.I like to draw pictures when I'm not busy studying. redface

-masskiller

-Me.Lucky.Charms^^- I could use adopter , my name is me lucky charms^^ AND i love gaia but i need help so anyone would help.^^

-minipop- adopted by sandals- hi im minipop and i like anime of chibis 4laugh i am sumtimes devilish twisted and i like pizza and hot dogs and horses i dislike math,school,classic musicand im a complete tomboy. sweatdrop ninja

-Mizu_Soshi- adopted by Riratio- I'm nice, a writer, drawer, internet surfer and I love to talk. xD My spelling isn't that great, but it isn't that bad. I love FMA and .hack//SIGN with all my heart. Naruto and Inuyasha are good too. Basicly, any anime or manga will do. ^_^ I like to explore and try new things. I also love food. (Jerky!!!! RAMEN!!!!) I want to learn japanese, but will be forced to learn spanish first. ^_^; I love just about any kind of music except for rap. Thank you for reading! ^-^

- myaviiscool- adopted by hiei_jangishi

N

-Negoran- adopted by Kekkett- Hey! I'm Negoran, I've figured out a few things so far! Like how to get dressed and how to make a sig, and My accout was created 7/9/06, tell me if I need more.

-Nessa Ze Pirate - adopted by Kalietha- Chyea ello'. I would like to be adopted and such 3nodding My name is Nessa... erm or Nessi. Whatever you think you would rather scream at me. Screaming is fun fun. Im uh I ish 14 years old... very young indeed. I joined yesterday ((June 11, I believe)... so I am very new indeed, haven't had a lot of time to post and such. Very sad really. Um well I listen to punk && ska && alternative music, such as Skankin Pickle, Mustard Plug, The Vandals, Lagwagon, Streetlight Manifesto, The Hush Sound, Panic! at the Disco and such. My favorite bands EVER though are The Dresden Dolls && The Ramones. I love them... Psh. I have a slight obsession with Brendon Urie, but thats okay I suppose. Oh yes... I also slightly believe I am a pirate. I love the harry potter series... and roleplaying. I am can be pretty descriptive and literate when I want to be, and I am pretty sure if I tried I could probubly write a book. I play keyboard like a beast and am pretty much in love with doing ballet. Reading && writing are my definate best talants though. Im pretty good with html and css, but I need to learn the coding Gaia uses better. Also I am extremly random... I spend half my life on the computer and I need to stop... Well yeah. That's me.

O

-onyxrosecdn

-oOShortcakeOo- adopted by Emily_Mikani21- Somebody Adopt me PLZzzz... heart

-ornatharin

-Oweo- adopted by Sailor Maat

P

-PatchouliMoon- adopted by Subaku_No_Kameko and Chii Asakura- Hello hello! My name is PatchouliMoon.
How am I?
I guess I am a newbie who would love for someone to take pity on me and adopt me. Seriously though, I desire no pity, tough love is what I need. I joined Gaia for fun and also to make friends with similar interests. My step-daughter is into Gaia in very obsessive way, but she just gets frustrated and cranky trying to show me things and wants to do it for me.
Example:
Me: Do I always have to scroll to the bottom of a forum post to click "reply"?
Her: NO! It's at the top too. Scroll up.
Me: (I accidentally scroll down and start to correct myself)
Her: I said SCROLL UP, NOT DOWN.
Me: (in a frustrated fashion I try to scroll up but I have too many windows open and scroll down *yet again*)
Her: I SAID SCROLL UP!
Me: Go away!
Ok so... I need an experienced Gaian to help me out a little. (the step-daughter just corrected me and said I could not say "an experienced Gaia oldie" and that I must refer to everyone here as Gaians. With an "n"!)
Please help stop my torture of a 14 yr old lurking over my shoulder watching every move I make.
Thanks!

-Peralo- New inneed of mom/dad.
Name: Peter
Interests: I love to draw, listen to music, talk, and have fun
I wana be adopted sweatdrop

-pinky64- adopted by Pudding2

-poisonivy136- Ok I'm really new at this whole gaia thing, but it looks like fun. I was just wondering if you can put me on the adopt list, so I can learn and maybe adopt a newb some day!

-PoisonIvyRules

Q

-Qzxyntop- adopted by -Fifi The X-- Well... I think I might need some help. I fear the forums - all of them. I've been registered for... about three weeks. Let's see... I like eating weird stuff. Like, ice or salads with crushed crackers in tortilla rolls. I'm not sure how to ask to be adopted, so go easy on me... please?

R

-Racing_Heartbeats- adopted by Kikilo_Lea and Ibejava- HI. my name is Kirsten, I'm 15 and I'd like to be adopted. I just joined today.

- raikix

-- Rarouki- adopted by full shadow alchemist- I would like to be adopted 3nodding I am a complete newbie, I love Harvest Moon, Fruitsbasket, Naruto, drawing, school and Gaia biggrin I also like adding emoticons wherever possible 3nodding I have one annoying little brother crying I hate snobs, leeches, almonds and the colour orange. I don't like quite a lot of things, but I don't like to moan smile

-- Risaya- adopted by El_Ferret

--Ryukai Hikari - adopted by Chii_Asakura

S

-Sabral_The_Chosen- Hello my name is Sabral_The_Chosen but you can just call me Sabral if you like! I am also very new to gaia, I have only been on for about four days I believe. I am very found of the site but I'm not really sure of what I'm suppose to do.I'm a very caring person, if there is a way for me to help someone then I will galdly do so. I am also a very hardworker and a good listener and I always try my hardest! Some of my hobbies include : watching anime, reading both manga and other novels, I like to draw and I write everything from poetry to stories and I play video games often! And I hope to hear back from you soon! heart

-sandals- adopted by xXoddxprojectXx

- sandy3000- adopted by mack321321

-SeanII- adopted by [.X.Skittles.X.]

-sentarian- adopted by loyalwolf88- I would like to be adopted please, Im quite helpless and dont know what to do!

-Shader The Sinner- adopted by Kitty Krazy- I like anime

-Shadow_Shi13- adopted by Chii_Asakura- I like to draw, write, read, play video games, and watch anime and movies and stuff. I like friends and giving people hugs( whee ).... and I think I've got this place... sort of figured out but I would like someone to go to for advice 3nodding . oh. and i'm really a chick. it says so in my profile ninja

-ShExXiCeCi- My name is Cecilia I'm 16 and from New York I just joined on the 24rth of July. I would like to be adopted so I can learn more about Gaia. Thanx heart

- shygreendayfan- adopted by devildude911

-skullstone- adopted by xXoddxprojectXx!- adopt me i got most of the site figured out but people can help me
thanx

- slipknot~boy~johnny- adopted by AskEdwardElric

-Smarties66- adopted by mcsweeney4life- I would love to be adopted. Im literate, im not a n00b, im simply your average newb. I need some help getting started out here.

-sonic_boi

- soulfier- adopted by Ndoki- well I love anime (mostly everything), I like what I see of this place so fare, but still don't get everything. I am from Norway and is very kinde.. >.,<

-stellacadente- adopted by for_the_love_of_Greed- I would love to be adopted by an FMA fan. I just joined today but I've figured a couple of things out but am still mystified.

-Stidd- I am a newbie in need of direction and guidance. I am searching for someone to be my bestest friend in the whole wide world. If not a friend then at least someone who can tell me how to do the things I need to do to have fun here. I will await someones guiding sphere of influence, or just some advice would be nice too. LOL.

-Supuringu- Adopt me :S Nobody wants to I look too weird.

-sydney1234746831- adopted by mebecj

T

-Talindra- adopted by [Midnight Mistress]- Well my name's Talindra, I'm 17 and from Germany and I really love music, especially Punk(rock).
I don't like people being unfriendly or n00bish and I also don't like 1337-speak or similar things... so I hope to be adopted by some literate Gaian who can help me out if I don't know how to do a certain thing and teach me some things about Gaia.
Thank you for your attention! 3nodding

-teen-witch14

- TezuyaItsuki- adopted by Crazy_grl- Hi, I've been playing for about a day and a half but I still don't have the hang of it. Would anyone like to adopt me? smile About me: I love manga and anime, especially Naruto and HunterxHunter. I think silver-haired people rock! Examples: Sephiroth, Riku, Sesshoumaru, Killua, etc.etc.... I draw in my spare time though I'm not the best at it....XD I enjoy watching HunterxHunter episdoes on YouTube so I may not be on all the time.... I also like Kingdom Hearts, and the Final Fantasy games. What's ironic is that I don't know how to play ANY of them! xp But I love the art and plots of those awesome SquareEnix RPG games! I did play and beat Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. smile I beat the hard bosses with ease and get killed by the easy ones. eek If you adopt me I promise not to ask for clothes.....I only want you to teach me about Gaia and then I can make my own money! ^_^ Of course a little gold would be much appreciated.... xd *gets slapped* Ok, ok I was just kidding....I'll make my own gold! xp Alright thanks to all who took the time to read this. I can only hope one of you adopt me and teach me about Gaia. Is the friend system working for anyone? It isn't for me... crying

-The Dark Muscian

- TPSTeen- adopted by HiddenInTheGardens- I already know a bunch of stuff, but I still have a bunch of questions. I only started the very end of november 2005. I don't know if I still qualify as a newbie though. I have some seriously heavy-duty internet filters, which means that if you have more than five swear words on a page, I can't view it? Because, as I said, I have figured out how to do a lot of Gaia, but I still somehow manage to come up with really weird and completely irrelevant questions about Gaia that I really want answered . . . but if there is bad content on my adopter's profile, I won't be able to view it . . . and I'd like to be able to do that.

-The_Moon_child- has been adopted by IrishKickArsh
- I'm fairly new to Gaia...(4 days ^^" wink so I only have a faint idea of what to do...so I would really love to be adopted! =) Well, I live in Australia, and I'm 14 right now- and I'm female ^^.
I love drawing, watching anime, reading manga, playing basketball (xD) and playing computer games too.
=3 Adopt me anyone? whee

- The.Panda.Bear- adopted by lil_cutie4ever1

-THIS_IS_WHO_I_AM- adopted by Angel Of Impurity & kimmi_1234- like manga, music of most types, animals except cats, nature especailly the water. I am a night person for majority of the summer i am only online in the after noon and night hours often not asleep til 7-8am and not awake until 3-4pm. so another night person or someone on the other side of the planet would be ideal. I am willing to listen and accept advice with minor to no complaining. heart *puppy face* i want to be adopted*puppy face* heart

U

-Understandable Llama- adopted by [Hyrule]- Ummm...Hello my name is...well I guess it's the Understandable I'm 21 years old and I started Gaia when word bump came out on my Friend and roomates account,But she had to go somewhere for a few days so she made me this account because she was afraid that I would 'do something stupid and get her banned', I have no idea how she came up with the name either, but i'm thinking it's divine punishment for all the years i've tormented her with the mario jokes ><; I love Anime especially Yaoi and Yuri! I like to roleplay
occasionally especailly if the storyline is good and literate^^ I really have no idea as to what I want my avi to look like yet, there are just too many possibilites crying . I would love to be adopted by a loving parent to teach me about gaia...I promise I won't spit ^_^;

- unimusha- adopted by demonchild10154

V

-ValaVerena- adopted by mcsweeney4life- crying I want someone to adopt me! I NEED help! Please? blaugh heart

W

-Watermelon!Pimp- adopted by potato-soup

-WhiteWinterWolf- adopted by Amy_2006

-Wild_fox_Inuyasha

-WiLmA! TeH SeXx0rS

-worrydoll- adpted by Jynxzid

-writing_by_moonlight- I want to be adopted by someone! I'm farely new and I probably wont have too many questions but I still need some help with things.

- wsdmc_bonnie- I would adopt, but I already have two under my wing, mine and my sissers. but hey, I've been on here only since early january, so if someone wants to adopt me I'd love it! I like alternative, I have a son, I know a lot about gaia but am always learning, I like new things, I travelled with hippies for a few years, I'm 18, a female (obviously.) I like cheese and randomness.

-Wulfman82- adopted by ShadowDweller89- i would like to be adopted by someone that can teach me about the exchange and the mp.Someday I would like to get rich off of the mp and the exchange.I know everything else about gaia but the exchange and the mp and to buy stuff and sell it for double.

X

-XxEmO_tEaRzXx- adopted by +...Yarrit...+! Alo I am a Bam Margera fan (yesh Im a dork lol) I love to draw and read mangas. I enjoy a good roleplay and I suck at skateboarding YAY ME lol Invader Zim makes me happy and so do waffle. Hey look a ninja! *chases it on a skate board and only takles it because she crashed into a dumpster and went flying* Im....ok....

- Xx_EmoJenny_xX- adopted by [-Shift-]- im new i want some one to adopt me i need a friend and i have a lot aof questions about gaia

Y

-you.wouldnt.wanna.know- Hey. I'm you.wouldnt.wanna.know, but since that's rather long you can call me Ton. I love listening to music, page stretching annoys me, as does chat room flooders. I like to roleplay in Harry Potter mostly. I've dabbled with anime a bit, but I am not totally in love with it. I love being on the computer, I haven't been on much lately, but I plan on now being on at least once a day. My friend, you.have.no.idea got me to join Gaia, so far I have not been disappointed. I tend to dislike people who label me, and I hope who ever becomes my adopted parent won't. In a gaian parent I really am looking for is some one to help me around, and 'learn the ropes', as they say. I have a myspace, that I am always on. I think the only thing I didn't incorporate into my little introduction is that I am 16. I love the show Degrassi and my favorite band is Underoath, and now if I were to tell you anymore it would be no fun to friend me. sweatdrop

-Yue3000- My name is Yuki, or Yue3000. My sister's getting sick of teaching my how to Gaia, and I have no idea what i'm doing. Will someone please train me? I'm looking 4 a kind person who can teach me the ropes and stuff like that.

Z

- Zackery Grim- adopted by Crazy_grl

-Zaharina- adopted by Chii_Asakura- About me: Although I'm a little stubborn, I can also be incredibly determined to achieve a task. I like being involved in art, as well as roleplaying. The reason I would love to be adopted is because I need some friends as well as achieving my dream of owning my own guild (7k to go ) ! Please take care of me ;( heart
This is a really cute idea, I like it.
I will adopt. PM me
Good luck with that.
I want to adopt a newbie.=D
i could really use some friends and someone to help me
I already have an adopted newbie. ;3

User Image
i want one! biggrin
im new but i already have most everything figured out. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items