1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
User Image

Welcome

NOTE: I've kinda moved on from this thread in terms of logging donations and stuff, but I still use it to update what items have entered / passed through my inventory. For my current questing thread, please see follow the linked banner below ((oh, but the items that are on the wishlist here are still things that I haven't obtained)).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, the quest that will never end. Why? Because I am questing for every equippable item in Gaia; all that was, that is, and that will be. If it can be worn, I'm questing it. Starters, Commons, MCs, EIs ...

Anyway, let me explain the posts beyond CURRENTLY LOOKING AT. All of the titles are how I organise the items in my inventory - by item type. The lists below the titles are the items that I have had in my possession since I started this quest ((therefore not counting items I had owned and sold / given away before the quest started)). Needless to say a lot of these items are no longer in my inventory but in various storage places ((otherwise my inventory would never load!)).

If you have an item you wish to donate but are unsure of whether or not I have it, hit Ctrl + F and do a word search for the item name in the first two pages. If it doesn't turn up that means I haven't got it. There are two exceptions for this:

O1: If you do a word search and you land on my "Currently Looking At" post, those items I'm obviously questing for.

O2: If you do a word search and you can't find a full item name, yet you find a linked "set" word ((eg. "Reversible" under the "Head" post; "Mood Bubble" under the "Items" post; "SDPlus" under the "Items" post etc.)), then it means instead of listing all of the items within that set that I own in that specific post, I have moved it to a journal entry to save space*.

*NOTE: Sets that have four or more colourations have been / will be moved to journal linked entries. Be sure to check specific set names when searching)).

If you have any questions feel free to ask me in this thread.

Oh, and I made my own thread layout, though the design I stole off a previous thread layout I made for my darling Freddus. Sorry love, couldn't think of a new design.

P.S.: I love purple stuff and I need more shoes and wigs ...

// Welcome ___ // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //
                                  // Left // Legs // Mouth // Neck // Panties // Shins // Skins // Socks // Tails // Tattoo // Torso // Wings // I Have a Little List // Day In // Day Out //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Rules

1. Please call me either "Marie-Cris" or "MC". Do NOT call me "Marie". You don't have that right.
                                  2. Don't use chatspeak. Proper words or GTFO.
                                  3. Be polite.
                                  4. I accept all affiliates but will only put yours up once I see you have put mine up. Please be mindful of the size
                                    catagories in the "Day Out" post, anything outside of those dimensions will be turned into a link.
                                  5. Do not quote the first two pages.
                                  6. Chat and bumping allowed - encouraged, even.
                                  7. No vulgarity.
                                  8. No begging.
                                  9. Do not post Dream Avatars, Wishlist, Click Me dragons or any of that crap.

// Welcome // Rules ___ // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //
                                  // Left // Legs // Mouth // Neck // Panties // Shins // Skins // Socks // Tails // Tattoo // Torso // Wings // I Have a Little List // Day In // Day Out //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Donators

Note I: Anon-gifting back on (not expecting a difference).

Note II: Please read this:
                                  Marie-Cris
                                  Please, no more papers, flowers, tokens and house items, please. Bouquets aren't at the top of my list to save money for, I don't play the games enough to use the tokens, I have all the hats makeable and my house is complete.

Bugs and inks are still fine; I'm going after Body Dye.

Thank you again.

CODE:

♩♥♩
                                        = Items donated on / for my birthday - thank you for your birthday wishes!

= Donated items I didn't have before this quest started.

= Donated items I did have before this quest started.

♡ ☀
                                        = Items that were obtained thanks to a gold / item-to-sell donation.

= You blew me away with your epicness!

= You gave me something I have no use for ((see above)).

Unknown: Langer the Dragon Plush. ♨
                                  Unknown: Single Sunflower Bouquet. ♡
                                  ChainsawDoom: Silent Night ♡, Light Tanbark Leg Warmers ♡, Light Grey Leg Warmers ♡, Copper Twopence 4th gen. ♡ ♚, Snow Feather. ♡
                                  Gweener: Panda Plushie. ♡
                                  Anti-X-Mas GCD Elf 156: Octobeard. ♨
                                  Unknown: Single White Carnation - Bouquet. ♡
                                  PieMonster2000: Aqua Lace-up Cork Sandals. ♡
                                  x_iiDuberyFhurkings: 23k towards Gift of the Goddess ♡ ☀ quest.
                                  Freddus: Warm Starter Sporty Sneakers ♡, Warm Dress Starter Shoes ♡:, Citrus Snug Layered Tees ♨, Citrus Snug Lacy Leggings ♡, Long-Stem Red Rose ♨ (yet ♡), Long-Stem Black Rose ♨ (yet ♡), Lovebird Plushie ♡, Edmund Valentine's Photo, Demonic Style ♡ ♚, Fluorite Borealis ♩♥♩ ♡, Blade of the Royal Guard's Tunic ♩♥♩ ♡, Banana Mood Bubble ♩♥♩ ♡, 121,547gg ♚ towards Noel's Gift ♡ ☀ quest, Mono the skunk plushie ♡, Pearls ♡, Fox Tail ♡, Superior form ♨ (yet ♡)
                                  Unknown: Magic Island Orb. ♨ Green Yarn & Needles ♡, Owlpocalypse ♡ ♚, Twinkle the Space Goat ♡; Ted and Dusky ♡ ♚ Blood Knight Helmet ♡; Cig x 2 ♡;
                                  Heart Box Fairy: Heart Shaped Box of Sweets ♨
                                  LittleTnCo: Missy Shade Mini Jacket ♡, Black Giles Winter Coat ♡, Neutral Starter Glam Coat ♡, Buttoned Down Feather Skirt ♨, Neutral Starter Guy Glam Dress Shoes ♡, Black Reading Glasses ♨, House Fly (3), Oh My Gumball ♩♥♩ ♨, 940gg ♩♥♩ towards Angelic Manner ♡ ☀ quest, Ninja Hood ♨, Zippy ♡, Token (320) ♭, Crumpled Zerox Paper Goldenrod (30) ♭, Brown Beetle (9), White Carnation (17) ♭, Pink Daffodil (14) ♭, Crumpled Zerox Paper White (7) ♭, Crumpled Green Construction Paper (13) ♭, Friendship Pendant ♡, Red Beetle (6), Cicada (7), Brown Beetle (10), Cricket (14), Red Butterfly (2), Red Dragonfly (3), Yellow Butterfly (4), Blue Butterfly (3), Blue Dragon Fly (1), Blue Beetle (2), Brown Ink (3), 1,118gg towards Noel's Gift ♡ ☀ quest, Aquarium Orange Snail, Elegant Feathered Mask (Onyx Pinions) ♡, Red Beetle (3), Cicada (5), Brown Ink (3), Green Ink (2), Grasshopper (5), Cricket (6), Red Ink (3), Yellow Ink (3), Blue Ink (2), Black Ink (4), Cicada ( 8 ), Brown Beetle (5), Brown Ink (4), Green Ink (2), Cricket (2), Red Ink (4), Orange Ink (2), Red Butterfly (5), Red Dragonfly (3), Yellow Butterfly (7), Blue Ink (2), Yellow Ink (3), 1,147gg.
                                  LuckyPinball: 50k ♚ towards Carol of Ol Nick quest, December 2009 Sealed Letter ♚ ♡
                                  Emilia Fox: Carol of Ol Nick ♚ ♡
                                  GCD Elf 888: Moonstone Borealis. ♡
                                  digital dino: 20k, returning 10k donated to him in a failed quest plus gave 10k extra. 20k went towards Angelic Manner ♡ ☀ quest.
                                  psismith: Catastrophe! ♩♥♩ ♨
                                  Monblanc: Opal Borealis. ♡
                                  GCD Elf 911: Brown Solar Flare Tattoo ♡
                                  BlackShade: Hot Dog Mood Bubble ♡, Angelic Mood Bubble ♡, Pizza Mood Bubble ♡
                                  The Stockings Fairy: Red Stockings ♡
                                  Myrcury: Tokens (2000). ♭
                                  [HilarieXcore]: Grey Beret ♡, White Beret ♡, 5k.
                                  3.14: December Birthstone Crown ♡ ♚
                                  Dr Doctor M Dee MD: Raider Shih's Garment ♡
                                  history goddess: Elephantine Guard ♡
                                  Nox Vulpes: 50k ♚ from her Leaving Gaia Giveaway thread.
                                  i love espeon: Lei ♡, Handheld Garden Cultivator ♡, Lemon Ring Pop ♨
                                  GCD Troll: Yellow Butterfly (4); Crumpled Red Construction Paper (2) ♭; Crumpled Newspaper (3) ♭; Crumpled Zerox Blue Paper (25) ♭; Crumpled Blue Construction Paper (19) ♭; Firefly (13); Red Butterfly (10); Blue Dragonfly (4); Cicada (16); Cricket (15); Blue Butterfly (1); Blue Beetle (4); Sunflower (14) ♭; Blue Daisies (11) ♭; Blue Daffodil (5) ♭; Blue Carnation (5) ♭; Dirty Crumpled Newspaper (6) ♭; Crumpled Paper Bag (10) ♭; Cumpled Newsprint (10)
                                  [NPC] Diedrich: Risky Angels ♡ ♚
                                  Anon: Fairy Wand ♡; Ocean Summer Top ♭; Gear Mood Bubble ♭; Labu Necklace ♭; Neon Core ♡ ♚; Blade's Brown Boots ♡; mUltipants ♡; Purple Tam Beret ♡ ♚; Roadside Necromancer ♡
                                  Uze: Brandy
                                  Queer Passions: Yemaya's Pearl ♡ ♚
                                  Official GCD Elf: Holly Hairpiece ♭
                                  GCD Elf 138: Snow Apple ♡ ♚
                                  HaruNoBara: Purple Babydoll Tunic ♡; Purple Babydoll Socks ♡; Melon Pan Mood Bubble ♡
                                  hpanna47: Crumpled Zerox Paper Goldenrod x 111 ♭; Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue x 113 ♭; Dirty Crumpled Newspaper x 24 ♭; Crumpled Red Construction Paper x 70 ♭; Crumpled Newsprint x 79 ♭; Crumpled Zerox Paper White x 37 ♭; Old Crumpled Newspaper x 52; Crumpled Bag x 31 ♭
                                  Dark_princess_Chrissy: Birthday Cupcake ♩♥♩
                                  "Phantom Anon": Sweet Mistletoe Cupcake ♡; Red Heart Hairpin ♡
                                  Shirlox: Prince Cardinalis ♡ ♚; Sunset Spirit ♡ ♚
                                  ikodacs: Dashing Gentleman Aquamarine Sash ♡; Dashing Gentleman Aquamarine Tie ♡

// Welcome // Rules // Donators ___ // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //
                                  // Left // Legs // Mouth // Neck // Panties // Shins // Skins // Socks // Tails // Tattoo // Torso // Wings // I Have a Little List // Day In // Day Out

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Currently Looking At

The Ultimate Do Want Items:

User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image

I just ... really want these.

Money Money Money:

| Doing Fine | In Trouble |

Note I: This is to show whether or not I've got enough gold for my shop contest, my contest in here and for questing.
                                  It's not an indicator of how much gold I have exactly.

Wishlist:

Dashing Gentleman Set:
                                  (In no particular order)
                                  User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Fool's Set:
                                  User Image

RIG: Revolution Dusk
                                  User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At ___ // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //
                                  // Left // Legs // Mouth // Neck // Panties // Shins // Skins // Socks // Tails // Tattoo // Torso // Wings // I Have a Little List // Day In // Day Out

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Belts // BG

2009 Anniversary Sash - 2007 Edition
                                  Blade’s Black Belt
                                  Blade’s Brown Belt
                                  Blade’s White Belt
                                  Camp Chaos Secret Stage Sash
                                  January Birthstone Sash
                                  February Birthstone Sash
                                  March Birthstone Sash
                                  April Birthstone Sash
                                  May Birthstone Sash
                                  June Birthstone Sash
                                  July Birthstone Sash
                                  August Birthday Sash
                                  December Birthstone Sash
                                  Aqua Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Black Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Green Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Orange Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Pink Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Violet Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  White Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Dashing Gentleman ...
                                  G-Rave Belt
                                  G Buckle
                                  Jacked Belt
                                  Jack's 2k13 Pumpkin Bustle
                                  Kung Fu Panda (Blue Belt)
                                  Kung Fu Panda (White Belt)
                                  Kung Fu Panda (Yellow Belt)
                                  Black Leather Belt
                                  Red Leather Belt
                                  White Leather Belt
                                  B.O.O. Medallion
                                  S.I.N. Medallion
                                  Devilish Messenger Bag
                                  Grip Messenger Bag
                                  Midnight Hero
                                  Neapolitan Sash (Vanilla)
                                  Plumber's Belt
                                  Cool Starter Pirate Sash
                                  Neutral Starter Pirate Sash
                                  Warm Starter Pirate Sash
                                  Plumber's Belt
                                  Chained Pocket Watch
                                  Rejected Olympics 2k12 Bunch of Balloons
                                  White Ribbon Cinch
                                  Silver Heart Belt
                                  Tan Single Loop Tied Belt
                                  Skittles Belt
                                  Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Bag
                                  Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Belt
                                  Talsi's Sash
                                  ... Tavern Wench's ...
                                  Aqua Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Black Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Green Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Orange Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Pink Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Red Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Violet Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  White Tropical Dancer Skirt
                                  Tsunami KO Classic Buckle
                                  Silver Ruby Vaddanam
                                  Vice Admiral's Gold Belt
                                  Wild West Holster
                                  Wing Scout Sticker Sash
                                  zOMG Monster Belt

10th Anniversary Zurg UFO Catcher

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts ___ // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Capes

Astronomical Gentleman
                                  ... Birthstone Cape ...
                                  Chyaku Norisu Scarf
                                  Doomsday Party Placard
                                  Forsaken Templar
                                  Ghost Cape
                                  Global Pack
                                  Goldfish Scarf
                                  Grave Danger Spectral Shroud
                                  Fightin' Jack's 2k10 Flashy Cape
                                  Jellyfish Cape
                                  King of the Pirates
                                  Overseer Tarp Cape
                                  Pie Cape
                                  Prince Cardinalis
                                  Regal Feathered Mantle
                                  Regalia of Ancient Fire (Mantle)
                                  Sakura's Cloak
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Backpack (Melon Berry)
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Backpack (Strawberry Watermelon)
                                  Snow Witch
                                  Spirited 2k11 Candy Cane Capelet

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes ___ // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Coats

The 4th Amigo Guappa Coat
                                  The 4th Amigo Lucki Coat
                                  Blue Humble A-Bowed Winter Coat
                                  Blue Academy Blazer
                                  Roadioactive Apocaripped Coat
                                  Bee Movie Suit
                                  Black Brisk Day Coat
                                  Gray Brisk Day Coat
                                  Tan Brisk Day Coat
                                  White Brisk Day Coat
                                  Buccaneer Royal Pirate Coat
                                  Buccaneer Tyrian Pirate Coat
                                  Castaway Wash Jacket
                                  Fitness Camp Windbreaker
                                  Juvie CampStriped Hoodie
                                  Science Camp Labcoat
                                  Dashing Gentleman's ...
                                  Easter 2k11 E-Corp Lab Coat
                                  Facebook Team Jacket
                                  Fai Coat
                                  Full Body Cast
                                  Ghosty
                                  Black Giles Winter Coat
                                  Mustard Granny Cardigan
                                  Navy Granny Cardigan
                                  Grave Danger Stuntman's Jacket
                                  Halloween 2k12 Kuro Gang Militia Coat
                                  Halloween 2k12 Von Helson Militia Coat
                                  Harry Potter's House Robe
                                  Heavenly Drapes
                                  Home MD
                                  Crimson Red Hunter's Hoodie
                                  Soft Ivory Hoodie
                                  Jack's 2k7 Armor Plate
                                  Jack's 2k9 Coat
                                  Fightin' Jack's 2k10 Sharp Coat
                                  Jack's 2k12 Pumpkin Jacket
                                  Jack's 2k13 Bolero
                                  Jack's 2k13 Ornate Bolero
                                  Jack's 2k13 Coat
                                  Jump Rope
                                  Lost Odyssey (Kaim's Armor)
                                  Madame Seashell's Coat
                                  Missy Ruby Mini Jacket
                                  Missy Shade Mini Jacket
                                  Monster Lab Coat
                                  Royal Musketeer Top
                                  Copper Penny Pinstripe Vest
                                  Purple Polar Expedition Pile Jacket
                                  Pro Bono Publico
                                  Regal Harvest Doublet
                                  Rejected Olympics 2k12 Olympian Jacket
                                  B.O.O. Robes
                                  S.I.N. Robes
                                  S-Corp Labcoat
                                  Silver Sable Coat
                                  Spirited 2k9 Captain's Coat
                                  Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Coat
                                  Spirited 2k12 Sugarmint Coat
                                  Spirited 2k13 Long Coat

Lost Odyssey (Kaim's Armor) – NEGLECTED NINJA
                                  Madame Seashell's Coat
                                  Missy Ruby Mini Jacket
                                  Missy Shade Mini Jacket
                                  Monster Lab Coat
                                  Royal Musketeer Top
                                  Copper Penny Pinstripe Vest
                                  Purple Polar Expedition Pile Jacket
                                  Pro Bono Publico
                                  Regal Harvest Doublet
                                  Rejected Olympics 2k12 Olympian Jacket
                                  B.O.O. Robes
                                  S.I.N. Robes
                                  S-Corp Labcoat
                                  Silver Sable Coat
                                  Spirited 2k9 Captain’s Coat
                                  Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Coat
                                  Spirited 2k12 Sugarmint Coat
                                  Spirited 2k13 Long Coat
                                  Sea Green Sport Vest
                                  Neutral Starter Glam Coat
                                  Cool Starter Windblown Coat
                                  Neutral Starter Windblown Coat
                                  Warm Starter Windblown Coat
                                  Bark Suede Coat
                                  Toy Story 3 Buzz's Chestplate
                                  Tower Prep Jacket
                                  Tsunami KO Classic Coat
                                  Unseen Wizzard
                                  Brown Vest
                                  Red Web Bustier
                                  Dusty White Wild West Duster Coat
                                  Wonderful Green Wizard
                                  Xmas 2k10 Event Elftech Uniform
                                  Xmas 2k12 Festive Poinsettia Coat

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats ___ // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Ears // Elbow

Black Bakeneko Ears
                                  Brown Bakeneko Ears
                                  White Bakeneko Ears
                                  Blue Ball Ornament Earrings
                                  Blue Bar Earrings
                                  Purple Bar Earrings
                                  Doll Ears
                                  Drop Dead Gorgeous Stone Skull Earrings
                                  Drop Earrings
                                  Dark Head Fins
                                  Green Head Fins
                                  Pale Head Fins
                                  Jack's 2k7 Pumpkin Earrings
                                  Jingle Bell Earrings
                                  Pearl and ...
                                  Roco Rochel Costume Earrings
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Earrings (mango peach)
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Earrings (melon berry)
                                  Sea Troll Ears

Sam's Blue Elbow Pads
                                  Sam's Green Elbow Pads

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears ___ // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Eyes

Astra-65: 10th Anniversary Unending Lament
                                  Science Camp Thick Eyeglasses
                                  Coraline Button Eyes
                                  Determined Eyes
                                  Elegant Feathered Mask (Blue Pinions)
                                  Elegant Feathered Mask (Onyx Pinions)
                                  Elegant Feathered Mask (Sky Pinions)
                                  Emporer's Brow
                                  Eye Bandage
                                  DOOM Party Glasses
                                  Emo Glasses
                                  Glasses
                                  Groucho Glasses
                                  Black Reading Glasses
                                  Red Heart Glasses
                                  Romani Glasses
                                  Verizon Glasses
                                  InfraRedGoggles
                                  Harry Potter Luna's Spectrespecs
                                  Jack's 2k12 Pumpkin Monocle
                                  Millennium Director
                                  Monocle
                                  Red Band Style Eye Patch
                                  Pirate Patch
                                  Seeing Stone
                                  21 Shades
                                  Entourage Shades
                                  G Shades Blue
                                  G Shades Pink
                                  G Shades Yellow
                                  HIPster Green Tint Shades
                                  Orange Torque Shades
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Contacts
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Glasses
                                  Cat's Eye Sunglasses
                                  Celebrity Sunglasses
                                  Coca-Cola Sunglasses
                                  Fanta Citrus Sunglasses
                                  Venus Embrace Sunglasses
                                  Green/Yellow Sun Visor

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes ___ // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Face

Angelic Manner
                                  Bakeneko Whiskers
                                  Buck Teeth
                                  Bug Face-Hugger
                                  Carrot Nose
                                  Clown Nose
                                  Demonic Style
                                  Drama Masks
                                  Dynasty Warriors Lion's Head Mask
                                  Edmund's Scar
                                  Emperor's Beard
                                  Face Veil
                                  Food Coma
                                  Gills
                                  Hockey Mask
                                  Blood Ironjaws
                                  Jack's 2k9 Ominous Mask
                                  Jack's 2k11 Mask
                                  Jack's 2k12 Carved Face
                                  Jack's Beard
                                  Jackster Face Paint
                                  Kurogane's Mask
                                  Lovely Genie Gold Nose Ring
                                  Madagascar Giraffe Mask
                                  Madagascar Hippo Mask
                                  Madagascar Zebra Mask
                                  Mall Cop Mustache
                                  THE MASQUE
                                  Octobeard
                                  Parrot's Beak
                                  Sims Egg-In-Your-Face
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Facepaint
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Facepaint (mango peach)
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Facepaint (melon berry)
                                  Space Monster Hunter Mask
                                  Stone Guardian Mask
                                  Team Carl Face Paint
                                  Team Diedrich Face Paint
                                  Team Ian and Rufus Face Paint
                                  Team Kanako Face Paint
                                  Team Louie Face Paint
                                  Team Stein Face Paint
                                  Green Paint Tiki Mask
                                  Purple Paint Tiki Mask
                                  Vampire's Fangs (RAWR)

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face ___ // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Feet

The 4th Amigo Dusti Boots
                                  The 4th Amigo Guappa Boots
                                  The 4th Amigo Lucki Boots
                                  Angelic Boots
                                  Audrey's ...
                                  Autumn Stripes Pumpkin Boots
                                  Blue Babydoll Shoes
                                  Orange Babydoll Shoes
                                  Pink Babydoll Shoes
                                  Purple Babydoll Shoes
                                  Ocean Beach Sandals
                                  Tropical Beack Sandals
                                  Beat slim black shoes
                                  Beat slim gold shoes
                                  Beat slim orchid shoes
                                  Black Skeleton Shoes
                                  Blade's Black Boots
                                  Blade's Brown Boots
                                  Blade's White Boots
                                  Buddhist Monk's Straw Sandals
                                  Cat Boots
                                  Sandy Cat Toes
                                  Pink Champagne Party Heels
                                  Cheerleader shoes (Team Gambino)
                                  Classic Black Mary Janes
                                  Clutch Rollerblades
                                  Coca-Cola Ice Skates
                                  ... Lace-up Cork Sandals ...
                                  Leather Couture Sandals
                                  White Cybernetic Vagrant Boots
                                  Dainty Black Peek-Toes
                                  Dashing Gentleman ...
                                  Drop Dead Gorgeous Dusk Heels
                                  Drop Dead Gorgeous Midnight Heels
                                  Drop Dead Gorgeous Moonlight Heels
                                  Black and Gold Edwardian Children’s Loafers
                                  Green Edwardian Children’s Loafers
                                  Pink Edwardian Children’s Loafers
                                  Leather Elf Shoes
                                  Gaia 7th Anniversary Phee-Chan Slippers
                                  Gaia 7th Anniversary Radio Jack Slippers
                                  Gilded Sleigh Skates
                                  Black Goth Boots
                                  Grecian Roman Sandals Brown with Rose Trim
                                  Greco Roman Sandals Olive
                                  Coal Gunner Boots
                                  Orange Guppy Heels
                                  Red Guppy Heels
                                  Yellow Guppy Heels
                                  Lazer High Tek Sandal
                                  Moss Hippie Shoes
                                  Tan Hippie Shoes
                                  Wine Hippie Shoes
                                  House Bunny Shoes
                                  Black with Red Ice Skates
                                  Jack's 2k7 Armor Boots
                                  Jack's 2k9 Boots
                                  Fightin’ Jack’s 2k10 Stomper Boots
                                  Jack’s 2k12 Pumpkin Shoes
                                  Jackster Pointy Shoes
                                  Jolly Boots
                                  Kitty Slippers
                                  Black Knit Boots
                                  Purple Knit Boots
                                  Tan Knit Boots
                                  Teal Knit Boots
                                  Yellow Knit Boots
                                  Lawl and Order Shoes
                                  Lidless Demon Armour (Boots)
                                  Pink Loafers
                                  White Loose Socks
                                  Brownie Shoes with Loose Socks
                                  Blue Lowtoppies
                                  Purple Medical Shoes
                                  Crimson Mink Shoes
                                  Pumpkin Spiced Mistress High Heels
                                  Black Neo-City Heels
                                  Blue Neo-City Heels
                                  Orange Neo-City Heels
                                  Purple Neo-City Heels
                                  Ninja Boots
                                  Nitemare Boots
                                  Black Nomad’s Embroidered Boots
                                  Soothing Blue Nurse Shoes
                                  Blue Pajama Slippers
                                  Green Pajama Slippers
                                  Patchwork Boots
                                  Gray Peasant Booties
                                  Gray Peasant Booties (M)
                                  Jade Peasant Booties
                                  Jade Peasant Booties (M)
                                  Tan Peasant Booties
                                  Tan Peasant Booties (M)
                                  Peppermint Candy Slippers
                                  Pink Bunny Slippers
                                  Electric Popstar Heels
                                  Porcelina Black Prim Booties
                                  Porcelina Blue Pim Booties
                                  Rhinestone Flip-Flops
                                  Blacklight Ribbed Boots
                                  Smoke Ribbed Boots
                                  Suade Ribbed Boots
                                  Blue Slate Rivet Heels
                                  Carmine Red Rivet Heels
                                  Snow White Rivet Heels
                                  Elegant Blue Slippers
                                  Fancy Slippers
                                  Golden Slippers
                                  Berry Snug Slip-On Sneakers
                                  Citrus Snug Slip-On Sneakers
                                  Icy Snug Slip-On Sneakers
                                  Purple Space Girl Boots
                                  Spartan Sandals
                                  Spirited 2k7 Boots
                                  Spirited 2k8 Boots
                                  Spirited 2k9 Captain's Boots
                                  Spirited 2k11 Merry Boots
                                  Spirited 2k12 Sugarmint Boots
                                  Neutral Starter Boots
                                  Warm Starter Boots
                                  Warm Starter Sandals
                                  Cool Starter Fantasy Boots
                                  Neutral Starter Fantasy Boots
                                  Neutral Starter Glam Guy Dress Shoes
                                  Cool Glitzy Starter Shoes
                                  Neutral Glitzy Starter Shoes
                                  Warm Glitzy Starter Shoes
                                  Warm Dress Starter Shoes
                                  Warm Hip Starter Sneakers
                                  Warm Sporty Starter Sneakers
                                  Cool Starter Windblown Boots
                                  Neutral Starter Windblown Boots
                                  Warm Starter Windblown Boots
                                  Black Leather Stiletto Boots
                                  Ripe Taj Shoes
                                  Oak Tavern Wench's Wooden Shoes
                                  Walnut Tavern Wench's Wooden Shoes
                                  Ultra Satan Slippers
                                  Redhot UpsideDown Boots
                                  Brown Work Shoes
                                  Green Velcro Sandals
                                  Venus Embrace Shoes
                                  Wing Scout Sneakers
                                  Xmas 2k10 Event Elftech Shoes & Stockings
                                  Xmas 2k11 Event Carl Slippers

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet ___ // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Garmet

Angelic Camisole
                                  Android Damage Prosthetics
                                  Green Baseball Undershirt
                                  Bass'ken Waders
                                  Red Honeymoon Bra
                                  Gray Longjohns
                                  Basic Black One Piece Swimsuit
                                  Green Woven One Piece Swimsuit
                                  Red Woven One Piece Swimsuit
                                  Playtex Sport Workout Outfit
                                  Refreshing Grapefruit
                                  Refreshing Lemon
                                  Refreshing Lime
                                  Black Strapless Bra
                                  Black Strapless Bra
                                  Blue Strapless Bra
                                  Pink Strapless Bra

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet ___ // Hands // Head // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Hand/Handheld

10th Anniversary Bargain Bin MMVII DVD
                                  10th Anniversary Deluxe Box of Chocolates
                                  10th Anniversary Freshly Fished Sushi
                                  10th Anniversary Moobie Plush
                                  Burned Apocaripped Knit Gloves
                                  Dessicated Apocaripped Knit Gloves
                                  Deoxygenated Apocaripped Knit Gloves
                                  Radioactive Apocaripped Knit Gloves
                                  Burned Apocaripped Work Gloves
                                  Corroded Apocaripped Work Gloves
                                  Dessicated Apocaripped Work Gloves
                                  Deteriorated Apocaripped Work Gloves
                                  Astrostella
                                  Audrey's Black Long Gloves
                                  Audrey's Brown Long Gloves
                                  Audrey's White Long Gloves
                                  Purple Babydoll Gloves
                                  Red Babydoll Gloves
                                  White Babydoll Gloves
                                  Yellow Babydoll Gloves
                                  Band of Barmen
                                  Band of Bremen - Redux
                                  Barton Regular Gauntlets
                                  Bass’ken Claws
                                  Fitness Camp Weighted Gloves
                                  Cat Gloves
                                  Cozy Knit Gray Gloves
                                  Cozy Knit Green Gloves
                                  Cozy Knit Navy Gloves
                                  Cozy Knit Red Gloves
                                  Cozy Knit White Gloves
                                  Daisy’s Breeze Gloves
                                  Dander 7th gen.
                                  Dashing Gentleman Pristine White Gloves
                                  Devilish Sleeves
                                  Easter 2k13 Bunny Bomb
                                  Easter 2k13 Dynamite Cake
                                  Fanta Bubbly Orange Peel Bracelets
                                  Flower Wrist Band
                                  Freddy Claws
                                  Frosted 2k13 Gloves
                                  Fancy Gloves
                                  Black Gloves
                                  Blacklight Gloves
                                  Latex Gloves
                                  Leather Gloves
                                  Neo Gloves
                                  Blood Gothic Bat Gauntlets
                                  Midnight Gothic Bat Gauntlets
                                  Wine Gothic Bat Gauntlets
                                  Hand Wraps
                                  Holly Jolly Mittens
                                  Hook's Cruelty
                                  Jack's 2k7 Armor Gloves
                                  Jack's 2k9 Creepy Crawlers
                                  Dove White Kachina Dancer’s Wings
                                  Hawk Brown Kachina Dancer’s Wings
                                  Keiko's Cake
                                  Keiko's Trifle
                                  Leviathan's Grace (Gauntlets)
                                  Mad Scientist Rubber Gloves
                                  Purple Medical Gloves
                                  Men's Wearhouse Gloves
                                  Michael's Memory
                                  Morgana's Gloves
                                  Black Neo-City Gloves
                                  Blue Neo-City Gloves
                                  Orange Neo-City Gloves
                                  Purple Neo-City Gloves
                                  Grey Peasant Gloves
                                  Jade Peasant Gloves
                                  Tan Peasant Gloves
                                  Pee Wee Black Hockey Gloves (Goalie)
                                  Pee Wee Blue Hockey Gloves (Goalie)
                                  Pee Wee Green Hockey Gloves (Goalie)
                                  Polar Tear
                                  Porcelina Black Lacy Gloves
                                  Porcelina Blue Lacy Gloves
                                  Porcelina Cream Lacy Gloves
                                  Porcelina Mint Lacy Gloves
                                  Porcelina Pink Lacy Gloves
                                  Porcelina White Lacy Gloves
                                  Preda-Gauntlets
                                  Princess Golden Fan
                                  Regal Harvest Hunting Gloves
                                  Blue Regency Shawl
                                  Green Regency Shawl
                                  Navy Regency Shawl
                                  Pink Regency Shawl
                                  White Regency Shawl
                                  Reindeer Gloves
                                  Ribbon Luv Sleeves
                                  Ribbon Luv Sleeves Black
                                  Ribbon Luv Sleeves Blue
                                  Ribbon Luv Sleeves Gold
                                  Ribbon Luv Sleeves Green
                                  Ribbon Luv Sleeves Pink
                                  Ribbon Luv Sleeves Violet
                                  Ribbon Luv Sleeves White
                                  The Runaway King Broken Sword
                                  Skull Biker Black Gloves
                                  Skull Biker Steel Gloves
                                  Spartan Gloves
                                  Spirited 2k7 Gloves
                                  Spirited 2k11 Merry Mittens
                                  Spirited 2k12 Sugarmint Mittens
                                  Spirited 2k13 Gloves
                                  Spirit of the Summer Goldfish Bag
                                  Cool Starter Fantasy Bracers
                                  Neutral Starter Fantasy Bracers
                                  Tsunami Ko Classic Gloves
                                  What the Fluff Feed
                                  Xmas 2k12 Bell Choir Gloves
                                  Young Mrs. Claus' Gloves

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands/Handheld // Head ___ // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Head

The 4th Amigo Lucki Hat
                                  10th Anniversary Mini Angelic Halo & Winglets
                                  10th Anniversary Mini Nightmare Halo & Winglets
                                  10th Anniversary Ultra Satan Cat Face
                                  11th Anniversary Dark Halo
                                  Ahhrr!! Hat Ocean Blue
                                  Ahoy Ahead
                                  Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter’s Hat
                                  Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter’s Wig
                                  Alice in Wonderland Red Queen’s Wig
                                  Pika Pika Alla Marcia
                                  Anti-Fashion Aqua-Pink Head Wrap
                                  Anti-Fashion Blue-Lilac Head Wrap
                                  Anti-Fashion Green-Orange Head Wrap
                                  Arrow in my Head
                                  Baby Jack Mask
                                  Blue Baby's Breath Bow
                                  Orange Baby’s Breath Bow
                                  Black Bakeneko Facepaint
                                  Brown Bakeneko Facepaint
                                  Gray and White Bakeneko Facepaint
                                  Tuxedo Bakeneko Facepaint
                                  Deep Blue Baker Boy Hat
                                  Deep Red Baker Boy Hat
                                  Red Bao
                                  Violet Bao
                                  Bubblegum Balloonfish Bubble Bao
                                  Barnabas' Crusade
                                  Sassy Bass
                                  Blue Bass Helm
                                  Brown Bass Helm
                                  Green Bass Helm
                                  Bee Movie Helmet
                                  Green Beret
                                  Grey Beret
                                  White Beret
                                  Black Knitted Beret
                                  Green Knitted Beret
                                  Light Blue Knitter Beret
                                  Pink Knitted Beret
                                  White Knitted Beret
                                  Cream Tam Beret
                                  Purple Tam Beret
                                  Blonde and Blue Short Bi-Color Costume Wig
                                  Birthday Crown
                                  January Birthstone Crown
                                  February Birthstone Crown
                                  March Birthstone Crown
                                  April Birthstone Crown
                                  May Birthstone Crown
                                  June Birthstone Crown
                                  July Birthstone Crown
                                  August Birthstone Crown
                                  September Birthstone Crown
                                  October Birthstone Crown
                                  November Birthstone Crown
                                  December Birthstone Crown
                                  Blessed Hat
                                  Blockhead
                                  Blood Knight Helmet
                                  Bold Blossoming Headband
                                  Fluorite Borealis
                                  Moonstone Borealis
                                  Opal Borealis
                                  White Bowler Hat
                                  Buddhist Nun's Tonsure
                                  Green Buckle Trench Hat
                                  Cap a la Gingerbread
                                  Playful Captain's Hat
                                  Strange Baby Captain's Hat
                                  Blue Festive Caribana Headwrap
                                  Cecilia's Circlet
                                  Cat Band
                                  Black Checker Cap
                                  Green Checker Cap
                                  Chess Hat
                                  Chocaholic Cream Fondue
                                  Coca-Cola Space Helmet
                                  Cowhide Santa Hat
                                  Crowning Twister
                                  Cupid's Crown
                                  Cutie Animalie
                                  Cuttlephones
                                  Dame Lucille-Eva
                                  Dapper Blue Captain’s Hat
                                  Dark Elf's Circlet
                                  Dastardly Crown
                                  Dead Rat Hat
                                  Decorative Daisy
                                  Deluxe Cat Ears
                                  Chapeau Demonique
                                  Devoted Spica
                                  Amethyst Diamond Dog
                                  Clinohumite Diamont Dog
                                  Topaz Diamond Dog
                                  Doctors Parabolic Reflector
                                  Drop Dead Corgeous Onyx Skull Hairpin
                                  Dunce Cap
                                  Cozy Red Earmuffs
                                  Easter 2k11 Monarch of Easter
                                  Easter 2k11 Robotic Bunny Ears
                                  Easter 2k13 E-Corp Helmet
                                  Easter 2k13 Fluff Hood
                                  Elephantine Guard
                                  Gold Elven Circlet
                                  Silver Elven Lord's Circlet
                                  Ninja Emote Mask
                                  Neutral Emote Mask
                                  Pirate Emote Mask
                                  Scream Emote Mask
                                  Empress Cotton
                                  Giant Blue Eyeball
                                  Bat Eye Patch
                                  Fire Flower
                                  Coco Fleece Hat
                                  Kiki Fleece Hat
                                  Yellow Puppy Fleece Hat
                                  Mint Floppy Dearstalker
                                  Slate Floppy Deerstalker
                                  Flower Crown
                                  Cream and Gold Floweret Crown
                                  Fox Ears
                                  Frosted 2k13 Adornment
                                  Gifted Giftwrap Hat
                                  Gift of the Goddess
                                  Gift of the Gods
                                  Dumb Ghost Sheet
                                  Happy Ghost Sheet
                                  Regular Ghost Sheet
                                  GO Helmet
                                  GO Phones
                                  Gothic Veil
                                  Dried Grass Hat
                                  Fresh Grass Hat
                                  Girls Gung Xi Hat
                                  Brown Gunner Hat
                                  Orange Guppy Cap
                                  Red Guppy Cap
                                  Yellow Guppy Cap
                                  Gold Heart Hairpin
                                  Red Heart Hairpin
                                  Red Oval Hairpin
                                  Halo Wars Master Chief's Helmet
                                  Halo of Bayanihan
                                  Tinsel Halo
                                  Wind Halo
                                  Bammi Hat
                                  Mao’s Hachimaki
                                  White Hachimaki
                                  Poinsettia Hairpiece
                                  Candycorn Headband
                                  Cool Glitzy Starter Headband
                                  Neutral Glitzy Starter Headband
                                  Warm Glitzy Starter Headband
                                  Mistletoe Headband
                                  Bompin’ Blue Head Gear
                                  Head of Night
                                  Solar Headphones
                                  Heartbreak Cafe Apparel
                                  Helm of the Vikings
                                  Henry Hatsworth's Bowler Hat
                                  Hermit Cat Cap
                                  High Bounty Rookie
                                  Holly Crown
                                  Holly Hairpiece
                                  Horns of the Dragon Queen
                                  House Bunny Ears
                                  Human's Makeshift Helmet
                                  Island Girl Wig
                                  Jack's 2k7 Headphones
                                  Jack's 2k7 Pumpkin Beret
                                  Fightin’ Jack’s 2k10 Twisted Hat
                                  Jack’s 2k12 Widebrim Hat
                                  Jack's 2k13 Ribbon
                                  Jack's 2k13 Ornate Ribbon
                                  Jack's 2k13 Top Hat
                                  Jack's Bat Clip
                                  Jack's Celebration Hat
                                  Jackster Two-Pointed Hat
                                  John Cena's Cap
                                  Jubilant Diamond Crown
                                  Juvie Camp Shabby Beanie
                                  Angwusnasomtaka Kachina Mask
                                  Cool Kaden Hair
                                  Kermit Hat
                                  Large Pirate Hat
                                  Kung Fu Panda Hat
                                  Kung Fu Panda Headband
                                  Laurels
                                  Silver Laurels
                                  Leap Year Frog
                                  Leftover Tin Foil Hat
                                  Legend of Guardians Owl Helmet
                                  Lidless Demon Armor (Helm)
                                  Lilja’s Petals
                                  Little Wild King
                                  Lovely Genie Orange Headpiece
                                  Lovely Genie Purple Headpiece
                                  Lucky Horseshoe Hat
                                  Sweet Lunarian
                                  Madagascar Lion's Mane
                                  Red Magic Hat
                                  Majnun
                                  Memphis' Shining Locks
                                  Modern Sonic Hair
                                  Alien Mask
                                  Chicken Mask
                                  Garbage Mask
                                  Gorilla Mask
                                  Mantis Mask
                                  Ron Bruise Mask
                                  Snowman Mask
                                  Midnight Craving
                                  Misguided Brother
                                  Misguided Sister
                                  Moira's Wig
                                  Mokona Hat
                                  Mushroom Hat
                                  Nautilus
                                  New Age Remembrance
                                  Newspaper Combover
                                  Dirty Newspaper Combover
                                  Old Newspaper Combover
                                  Newsprint Fro
                                  Newsprint Stars
                                  Ninja Hood
                                  Nurses Hat
                                  Ohh~Cean Black Head Wrap
                                  Ohh~Cean Blue Head Wrap
                                  Ohh~Cean Red Head Wrap
                                  Old Man Thug
                                  Othersiders Night Vision Goggles
                                  Paperbag Cap
                                  Paperbag Hoodie
                                  Blue Paper Cat Band
                                  Orange Paper Cat Band
                                  White Paper Cat Band
                                  Blue Paper Headband
                                  Orange Paper Headband
                                  White Paper Headband
                                  Blue Paper Crown
                                  Green Paper Crown
                                  Red Paper Crown
                                  Blue Paper Spiky Hat
                                  Green Paper Spiky Hat
                                  Red Paper Spiky Hat
                                  White Picnic Sun Hat
                                  Pink Nordstrom Hat
                                  Pious Basan
                                  Planet 51 Antenna
                                  Plastic Bag
                                  Porcelina Soft Black Beret
                                  Porcelina Soft Blue Beret
                                  Porcelina Soft Cream Beret
                                  Porcelina Soft Mint Beret
                                  Porcelina Soft Pink Beret
                                  Prom Monarch's Crown
                                  Brown Puffy Hat
                                  Gray Puffy Hat
                                  White Puffy Hat
                                  Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups
                                  Red Velvet Queen of Cups
                                  By-a-Mile Racer Goggles
                                  By-an-Inch Racer Goggles
                                  Ten-Second Racer Goggles
                                  Raptor Fire Horns
                                  Brass Raving Goggles
                                  Radioactive Red Raving Goggles
                                  The Red Parrot
                                  Regal Feathered Headdress
                                  Regalia of Ancient Fire (Circlet)
                                  Retro Runway
                                  Aqua and Blue Reversible Hair Pins
                                  Brown and Black Reversible Hair Pins
                                  Green and Emerald Reversible Hair Pins
                                  Light Grey and Grey Reversible Hair Pins
                                  Orange and Yellow Reversible Hair Pins
                                  Red and Maroon Reversible Hair Pins
                                  Rose and Pink Reversible Hair Pins
                                  Teal and Sea Green Reversible Hair Pins
                                  Violet and Purple Reversible Hair Pins
                                  White and Ice Reversible Hair Pins
                                  Blacklight Ribbon
                                  The Rightful Heir
                                  Ritzy Black Wig
                                  Ritzy Blonde Wig
                                  Ritzy Brown Wig
                                  Ritzy Red Wig
                                  Roadside Necromancer
                                  Rosa Romance
                                  Deep Purple Rose Band
                                  Ruby's Bonnet
                                  Rudolph's Gasmask
                                  Rufus Cosplay
                                  Rumblekitten: Waffle’s Ears
                                  Sacred Leaf
                                  Sasha's Blue Hibiscus
                                  Satin Hairbow
                                  Seaweed Hair
                                  Secret Homecoming Tiara with Amethysts
                                  Blue Shade Hat
                                  Orange Shade Hat
                                  White Shade Hat
                                  Shell Collection
                                  Blue Silly Hat
                                  Green Silly Hat
                                  Red Silly Hat
                                  Skintimate Fruit Foam Fascinator
                                  Skittles Beanie
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Hair
                                  Skittles Crazy Cores Top Hat
                                  Sleepytime Bunbun Pajamas
                                  Someone Please Help Me
                                  Space Monster Mask
                                  Spilled Pages
                                  Spirited 2k7 Beanie
                                  Spirited 2k8 Peppermint Cap
                                  Spirited 2k8 Santa Hat
                                  Spirited 2k9 Captain’s Cap
                                  Spirited 2k8 Casmimir Fascinator
                                  Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Hat
                                  Spirited 2k11 Caroling Cap
                                  Spirited 2k12 Sucarmint Clip
                                  Spirited 2k12 Sugarmint Tophat
                                  Spirited 2k13 Adornment
                                  Spirited 2k13 Fur Hat
                                  Black Sport Cap
                                  Blue Sport Cap
                                  Space Bubble
                                  Starfish Crown
                                  Starhat
                                  Stormbringer
                                  Strawberry Shortcake Hat
                                  Street Fighter IV Megapack
                                  Sugarplum Jingle Hairpin
                                  Sun Daze Marine Hat
                                  Sunset Spirit
                                  Sweaty Jock Strap
                                  Ted and Dusky
                                  Thanksgiving 2k13 Festive Wear
                                  The Purple Hat
                                  Gold Tiara
                                  Gold Tiara with Amethyst
                                  Gold Tiara with Sapphire
                                  Tiny Christmas Head-Tree
                                  Tire on my head
                                  Light Golden Titania Tiara
                                  Touch o' Green
                                  Tourist Hat
                                  Sickly Triplet
                                  Red Tropical Dancer Headband
                                  Tufted Blue Peony Hair Clip
                                  Tufted Cream Peony Hair Clip
                                  Tufted Green Peony Hair Clip
                                  Tufted Pink Peony Hair Clip
                                  Turkish Raq Sharqi
                                  V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Hairpin
                                  V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Hairpin
                                  V-Day 2k13 Candy Heart Hairclip
                                  V-Day 2k13 Candy Heart Tophat
                                  V-Day 2k14 Pillbox Hat
                                  V-Day 2k14 Red Rose Laurels
                                  Valkyrie's Descent
                                  Vampire Hunter Hat
                                  Verizon Studio Headphones
                                  Violet Starling
                                  Watermelon Hat
                                  White Leopard Fur Hat
                                  Wintertide Cap
                                  Woman in Black's Veil
                                  Woody’s Cowboy Hat
                                  Blue Wulf Headpiece
                                  Xmas 2k10 Event Elftech Cap
                                  Xmas 2k10 Fir Laurels
                                  Xmas 2k11 Festive Antlers
                                  Xmas 2k13 Cookie Beats
                                  Xmas 2k13 Shimmering Laurels
                                  Xmas 2k13 Wreath Halo
                                  Year of the Tiger
                                  ZOMG Ribbon

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands/Handheld // Head ___ // Items //

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
                                  Items

2008 Rejected Olympics Burnt Toast Trophy
                                  2008 Rejected Olympics Bronze Trophy
                                  2008 Rejected Olympics Gold Trophy
                                  2008 Rejected Olympics Silver Trophy
                                  2009 Skittles Trick-or-Treat Pail
                                  2011 Gaiaversary Cupcake
                                  2k11 Masquerade Brooch
                                  Abundant Garden
                                  Adoring Fans
                                  Adventuring Contract
                                  Airhead Book
                                  Alchemyst Book (Signed)
                                  Alice in Wonderland Drink Me Bottle
                                  Aluminum Baseball Bat (Durem Logo)
                                  Aluminum Baseball Bat (Gambino Logo)
                                  American Mall Guitar
                                  Animal Buddy
                                  Antique Globe
                                  Antique Shop
                                  Armadillo Pinball
                                  Arrowhead Fish Sword
                                  Ash Face
                                  Aspiring Alchemist
                                  Astra-7: Curse of the Gray Wizard
                                  Astra-8: Autumn Waltz
                                  Astra-11: Lucky Clover
                                  Astra-13: Music in the Air
                                  Astra-115: Xmas 2k13 Filigree Flurry
                                  Astra-119: Pearl Photo Filter
                                  Astra-120: V-Day 2k14 Candy Coated
                                  Astra-121: V-Day 2k14 Lovestruck
                                  Autumn Glory
                                  Bacon Bits
                                  Gold Officer's Badge
                                  Bar of SOPA
                                  Barton Friendship Leaf
                                  Brown Baseball Mitt
                                  Basketh'Loo
                                  Beastly Rose
                                  Copper Belle
                                  Bee Movie Gun
                                  Bewitched Broom
                                  Bhuntom the Rabbit
                                  Binder full of Diedrich's
                                  Black Sheep
                                  Black Tonfa
                                  Blaze Cluster
                                  B.O.O. Shield
                                  Single White Carnation - Bouquet
                                  Single pink carnation - red bouquet
                                  Yellow Daffodil - Bouquet with Yellow Ribbon
                                  Single Sunflower - Bouquet
                                  Brandy
                                  Bunnepidemic
                                  Bunnihilation
                                  Burning Book
                                  Burning Pile of Summer Tops
                                  Fitness Camp Diet Food
                                  Rich Camp Raining Money
                                  Rich Camp Stacks of Gold
                                  Science Camp Beaker & Tongs
                                  Blue Striped Candy Cane
                                  Captain America's Shield
                                  Carl Jr.
                                  Caroling Sheet Music
                                  Carol of Ol Ebenezer 4th gen.
                                  Carol of Ol Nick
                                  Strawberry Milk Carton
                                  Cary's Guitar
                                  Unlucky the Cat
                                  Catastrophe!
                                  [[CENSORED]]
                                  Champagne Bottle
                                  Champagne Glass
                                  Cheepz
                                  Cheer-O-Meter
                                  Chest Core
                                  Child of Eden (shooting lights)
                                  Christmas Stocking
                                  Cirque du Freak Madame Octa
                                  Clam Shell Purse
                                  Clock Egg
                                  Coca-Cola Bottle
                                  Coca-Cola Slushie
                                  Coca-Cola Snowboard
                                  Colbert
                                  Coocoon (2nd Gen)
                                  Chocolate Chip Cookie
                                  What Star Cookie
                                  Coraline Antique Gold Key
                                  The Cosmos
                                  Black Cross Belts
                                  White Cross Belts
                                  Crystal Guitar
                                  Birthday Cupcake
                                  Cocoa Skull Cupcake
                                  Festive Peppermint Cupcake
                                  Sweet Mistletoe Cupcake
                                  Sweet Pecan Cupcake
                                  Cup of Milk
                                  DandiiDooDad Spore
                                  Bocchan Dango
                                  Dark Elf's Aura
                                  Dark Elf's Light Armor
                                  Dark Elf's Spider Dagger
                                  Dark Elf's Staff
                                  Dashing Gentleman Gold and Black Cane
                                  Dashing Gentleman Silver and Black Cane
                                  Dashing Gentleman Silver and Oak Cane
                                  Daughter of Snows 3rd Gen
                                  Daydream Catcher
                                  DBZ Power Up
                                  The Detectiving Consultant
                                  Diedrich Lunchbox
                                  Digital SLR Camera
                                  Dine and Dash Buttered Toast
                                  Dine and Dash Strawberry Jelly Toast
                                  DJ Helsing’s Birthday Donut
                                  Blue Doggie Animal Balloon
                                  Green Doggie Animal Balloon
                                  Orange Doggie Animal Balloon
                                  Dog Warz
                                  Double Complete Rainbow
                                  Doves
                                  Dragon and Kai (in heaven)
                                  Ivory Dribbly Candles
                                  Easter 2k10 Gambino Egg
                                  Easter Event 2010 Cheepy
                                  Easter Event 2010 Chicky
                                  Easter Event 2010 Chirpy
                                  Easter Event 2010 Churpy
                                  Eggnog with Cinnamon Stick
                                  Elf Science
                                  Enchanted Book 2nd Gen.
                                  Enchanted Strings
                                  Energetic Plantimal
                                  The Experiment 6th gen.
                                  Fairy Wand
                                  Fausto's Bottle 3rd gen.
                                  Flight of Fancy
                                  Blue Flyswatter
                                  Red Flyswatter
                                  Fired Up Foam Hand
                                  Orange Foam Hand
                                  Fortune's Fool
                                  Charcoal Gray Foot Soldier’s Rounder Shield
                                  For my Bronies
                                  Freki the Red Wolf
                                  Frostbite Blade
                                  Frosted Holiday Cake
                                  Frostee Treets Softee Swirl
                                  Frontier Skies Earth Medal
                                  Frontier Skies Fire Medal
                                  Frontier Skies Shadow Medal
                                  Frontier Skies Water Medal
                                  Frontier Skies Wind Medal
                                  Gaia Tankoubon
                                  Amethyst Galaxy Grenade
                                  Cobalt Galaxy Grenade
                                  Diamond Galaxy Grenade
                                  Emerald Galaxy Grenade
                                  Onyx Galaxy Grenade
                                  Ruby Galaxy Grenade
                                  Topaz Galaxy Grenade
                                  Galileo's Telescope
                                  Gambino's Friendship Fountain Pen
                                  Garden Shovel
                                  Gary’s Island Adventure
                                  Ghostie
                                  Giant Spoon and Fork
                                  Gift Box
                                  Gilded Bird Pin
                                  Gingerbread Man Cookie
                                  Golden Compass
                                  Golden Snitch
                                  Golden Sparkles
                                  Goldfish in a Bag
                                  Black Goldfish in a Bag
                                  Calico Goldfish in a Bag
                                  Blue Goldfish Scooper
                                  GO Phone
                                  GO Player
                                  Gracie's Soccer Ball
                                  Grave Danger Funeral Frame
                                  Grave Danger Potato’s Requiem
                                  Grave Danger Widow’s Parasol
                                  Grave Danger Yurei Dol
                                  Green Corallus Egg 2nd gen.
                                  Gregory the Leap Frog
                                  Halloween 2k12 Kuro Gang Healing Potion
                                  Halloween 2k12 Kuro Sword
                                  Halloween 2k12 Throne of Bones
                                  Halloween 2k12 Von Helson Gun
                                  Halloween 2k12 Von Helson Healing Potion
                                  H2K13 EB Cleric Tome
                                  H2K13 EB Magic Tome
                                  H2K13 EB Rogue Dagger
                                  H2K13 EB Shield
                                  H2K13 EB Warrior Shield
                                  Handheld Garden Cultivator
                                  Harry Potter's Wand
                                  Harry Potter Student Cauldron
                                  Heart of Gold
                                  Heart shaped box of sweets
                                  Heavenly Awesome
                                  Blue Heavenly Unmentionables
                                  Black Heavenly Unmentionables
                                  White Heavenly Unmentionables
                                  Heralds of Chaos Factions
                                  Her Majesty Coronation
                                  Hermes' Moon
                                  Heroes Eclipse
                                  High Tea
                                  Hoarded Snack Cakes
                                  Holiday 2k13 Snowbunny
                                  Holiday 2k13 Snowjack
                                  Holiday Bunker
                                  Holiday Cardinal
                                  Holiday Feast
                                  Holly Candle
                                  Homeroom
                                  Honey Fluff
                                  Wintery Hot Cocoa
                                  Hotel for Dogs Dog Pack
                                  Hotel for Dogs White Terrier
                                  House Pride
                                  How to win friends and NOT FAIL
                                  HSM microphone
                                  Human's Bazooka
                                  Human's Crowbar
                                  Human's Makeshift Shield
                                  Human's Smoke Bomb
                                  I Am Adamant
                                  Imaginary Friend 6th Gen
                                  Independence Fireworks
                                  Purple Polka Dotted Inner Tube
                                  Iron Maiden
                                  It’s Adventure Time!
                                  I Voted Sign
                                  Jack's 2k9 Giant Lollipop
                                  Jack's 2k9 Pumpkin Lantern
                                  Fightin’ Jack’s 2k10 Reaping Sword
                                  Jack’s 2k12 Pumpkin Sickle
                                  Jack's 2k13 Cane
                                  Jack's 2k13 Ornate Cane
                                  Jackies
                                  The Jack-O-Lantern
                                  Jackster Wand
                                  Jailer’s Keys
                                  Janie [Missing Milk Carton]
                                  Javelin Impalement
                                  Purple Juggling Ball
                                  Jumbo Easter Basket
                                  Jumbo Hotdog
                                  Jumper Collection
                                  Kaya the Cat
                                  Kelp o' th' Loch
                                  Kuchisake-Onna
                                  Kung Fu Panda Bamboo Staff
                                  Kung Fu Panda Chinese Star
                                  Kung Fu Panda Dragon Scroll
                                  La Dragonne
                                  Moon Lantern
                                  Star Lantern
                                  Lawn Gnome Figure
                                  Lawn Mower
                                  Layla
                                  Le Carousel
                                  Legend of the Guardians Owl Buddy
                                  Light: A Gone Novel Book
                                  Gold Lighter
                                  Silver Lighter
                                  Lightning Bolt
                                  Lila Fa
                                  Little Black Bat
                                  Little Lemon Lime
                                  Live Free or Pie Hard
                                  Lonely Lily
                                  Long-Stem Black Rose
                                  Long-Stem Blue Rose
                                  Long-Stem Red Rose
                                  Long-Stem White Rose
                                  Long-Stem Yellow Rose
                                  Love Doves
                                  Lovely Genie Blue Belly Gem
                                  Lovely Genie Purple Belly Gem
                                  Lovely Genie Yellow Belly Gem
                                  Lovey the Dove
                                  Lucky Kate
                                  Lump of Black Coal
                                  Lump of White Coal
                                  Lunaire’s Polearm
                                  Magic Mirror
                                  Magic Forest Orb
                                  Magic Island Orb
                                  Magic Mountain Orb
                                  Magic Plains Orb
                                  Magic Swamp Orb
                                  Mall Cop Segway
                                  Marshall Companion
                                  Meatball Fight
                                  Mid-Autumn Gift Bag
                                  Mimzy
                                  Modern Sonic Buddy
                                  Monster Galaxy Starseed
                                  Angelic Mood Bubble
                                  Banana Mood Bubble
                                  Book Mood Bubble
                                  Broken Heart Mood Bubble
                                  Crown Mood Bubble
                                  Deadly Mood Bubble
                                  Disapprove Mark Mood Bubble Accessory
                                  Exclamation Mark Mood Bubble Accessory
                                  Frustrated Mood Bubble
                                  Gaia Cash Mood Bubble
                                  Gaia Gold Mood Bubble
                                  Gear Mood Bubble
                                  Hot Dog Mood Bubble
                                  Loving Mood Bubble
                                  Lucky Mood Bubble
                                  Melon Pan Mood Bubble
                                  Music Mood Bubble
                                  Pizza Mood Bubble
                                  Rainy Mood Bubble
                                  Question Mark Mood Bubble Accessory
                                  Mountain Key
                                  Mountain of Presents
                                  MTV Movie Awards Popcorn
                                  Mutated Snowman
                                  My Own Little Elftech
                                  Nancy Drew Binoculars
                                  Naruto Kunai
                                  Noel’s Gift 5th Gen.
                                  Number 2 Pencil
                                  Blue Octopus (on my head)
                                  Green Octopus (on my head)
                                  Red Octopus (on my head)
                                  Oh My Gumball
                                  Omnidrink Personal Improvement Spray
                                  Blue Onesie Cup
                                  Orindae 9th Gen.
                                  Orphan's Elephant Doll
                                  Othersider EMF Detector
                                  Outlaw Wolf Pup
                                  Overseer's Tub
                                  Overseer Figurine
                                  Oversized Carrot
                                  Owlpocalypse
                                  Spectrum Painter’s Palette
                                  Bird of Paradise
                                  Paradise Lost
                                  Paul the Octopus
                                  Peacock Feather Fan
                                  Perfect Present
                                  Permafrost
                                  Pierrot Piccolo
                                  Pies! Pies! Pies!
                                  Pinwheel
                                  Pirate Prattle
                                  Pizza Pie
                                  Plague Noir
                                  Plate of Cookies and Milk
                                  Playtex surfboard
                                  Playtex yoga mat
                                  Gravypuff the Turkey Plush
                                  Kappa Plush
                                  Lovebird Plush
                                  Piggy Plush
                                  Polar Bear Paraplush
                                  Tuga the Narwhal Plush
                                  Bun-Bun Plushie
                                  Brown Bun-Bun Plushie
                                  Baby Blue Bunny Fluff Plushie
                                  Mint Bunny Fluff Plushie
                                  Peach Bunny Fluff Plushie
                                  Plain Fluff Plushie
                                  Sakura Fluff Plushie
                                  Panda Plushie
                                  Santa Cow Plushie
                                  Angus the Scottie Plushie
                                  Mono the skunk plushie
                                  Popstar Guitar
                                  Pot o' Skittles
                                  The Public Zoo’s Hickup
                                  The Public Zoo’s Mr. Eeh
                                  Quilton the Hedgehog
                                  Raccoon Companion
                                  Race Start Gun
                                  Radiant Prism
                                  The Raptor Arrives
                                  Razzle Dazzle
                                  Red Diamond
                                  Red Heart Balloon
                                  Regal Adornment (Golden Egg)
                                  Rejected Olympics 2k12 Beach Babes
                                  Rejected Olympics 2k12 Participation Ribbon
                                  Rejected Olympics 2k12 Silver Tiki Trophy
                                  Rejected Olympic Torch
                                  Retro Gun
                                  Rina’s Strange Cupcake
                                  Risky Angels
                                  RIP Conan
                                  Roadents
                                  Rock Hard (Demonic Mic)
                                  Rocky Ranger BB Gun
                                  The Roommate buddy
                                  Rosamund's Revenge 2nd Gen.
                                  Green Round Plastic Container
                                  Chucky the Rubber Ducky
                                  Rule Breaker
                                  Sainte Ciel: Agape
                                  School Club Pride
                                  Bone Scythe
                                  Lunar Scythe
                                  SDPlus #190 Auspice Doll
                                  SDPlus #228 Colonel Praline Pepperpot
                                  SDPlus #327 Hook
                                  Sea Anemone Bouquet
                                  Second Hand Power Drink
                                  Secret Butterflies
                                  Secret Purple Butterflies
                                  Secret Sparkles
                                  Secret Tote Bag
                                  Sentinel's Death Portal
                                  Seven Years Bad Luck
                                  Shadow Throne
                                  Sharkicane
                                  Shotfork
                                  Silent Night
                                  Sims 3 Ambitions Doctor
                                  Sims 3 Ambitions Fireman
                                  Sims 3 Ambitions Tattoo Artist
                                  The Sims 3 Plumbob
                                  Sims Baby Carriage
                                  Sims cocktail
                                  Sims Dino Plush
                                  Sims plasma pack
                                  Sims Walker
                                  S.I.N. Mace
                                  Sir Percy
                                  Charcoal Sketchbook
                                  Leather Sketchbook
                                  Skittles Rainbow
                                  Sleepy Village
                                  Slime
                                  Smashing Cities
                                  Snow Feather
                                  Song of Amour
                                  Sonic Black Knight Buddy
                                  SOS Picket Sign
                                  Sour Patch Kids Angel and Devil Buddies
                                  Orange Sour Patch Kids Buddy
                                  Yellow Sour Patch Kids Buddy
                                  Sour Patch Kids Candy
                                  Sour Patch Kids Pigeon
                                  Spear of the Overseer
                                  Spectrobes Rallen's Sword
                                  Spider on My Face
                                  Spiderwick Field Guide
                                  Spiderwick Sprite
                                  Spikey Balloon
                                  Spirited 2k7 Peppermint Lollipop
                                  Spirited 2k9 Casimir Pin
                                  Spirited 2k11 Candy Cane Lantern
                                  Spirited 2k13 North Star Staff
                                  S-Pop Club: Taja
                                  Squirt Gun
                                  Starfish Shuriken
                                  Starmony
                                  Stellarscapes
                                  Summer Grass Fields
                                  Summer Springs Sunflowers
                                  Summoning Tome
                                  Sundae Sweets
                                  Sunset Harvest
                                  Sunshine Daisy Watering Can
                                  Super Powers
                                  Black Stripe Surfboard
                                  Green Dragon Surfboard
                                  Sven the Penguin
                                  Swimming Goldfish
                                  Talisman of Good
                                  Tangled Christmas Lights
                                  Taiko Drum
                                  Tama's Basket
                                  Maple Tavern Wench’s Wooden Tray
                                  Team Carl Pennant
                                  Team Diedrich Pennant
                                  Team Ian and Rufus Pennant
                                  Team Kanoko Pennant
                                  Team Louie Pennant
                                  Team Stein Pennant
                                  Tennis Ball
                                  Textbook Tower
                                  The Statue of Diedrichy
                                  Time and Space
                                  Timehole Professor
                                  Tiny Terror Doll
                                  Titan's Legacy (Seed)
                                  Total Drama Action Briefcase
                                  Spring Green Towel
                                  Town Flags
                                  Trail of Ants
                                  Turkey Deluxe
                                  Twinkle the Space Goat
                                  Twin Snake Shoulderpads
                                  Ubi Fan
                                  Ubi Parasol
                                  Ubi Ramen
                                  Black Umbrella
                                  Blue Umbrella
                                  Red Umbrella
                                  Liam’s Underwear
                                  Nicolae's Underwear
                                  Used Chainsaw
                                  Vampire Bite Marks
                                  Vampire's Bat Swarm
                                  Vampire's Blood Moon
                                  Vampire's Coffin
                                  Vampire's Drained Victim
                                  V-Day 2k9 Heart Lollipop
                                  V-Day 2k11 Diedrich’s Balloon
                                  V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Bouquet
                                  V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Parasol
                                  V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Sword
                                  V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade
                                  V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Bouquet
                                  V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Parasol
                                  V-Day 2k11 Radio Jack’s Balloon
                                  V-Day 2k14 Googly Bear
                                  Verizon Blue Juke Phone with Earbuds
                                  Verizon Gold Flip Phone
                                  Verizon Group
                                  Verizon Red Clutch
                                  Vivacenote
                                  Silver Water Balloon Trophy
                                  Water Puddle
                                  Water Splash
                                  What the Fluff Balloon
                                  Wild Things
                                  Wing Pin
                                  Wintry Snowglobe
                                  Wizard's Wand
                                  Wonderland
                                  Wooden Stake
                                  The Wretched
                                  Green Yarn & Needles
                                  White Yarn & Needles
                                  Xmas 2k9 Overseer's Makeshift Red Engine Doll
                                  2k10 Xmas Event Cozy Fireplace
                                  Xmas 2k10 Gingerbread House
                                  Xmas 2k10 Event Holiday Cheer
                                  Xmas 2k10 Event Santa’s Bag of Toys
                                  Xmas 2k10 Event Winter Night
                                  Xmas 2k11 Event Festive Spirit
                                  Xmas 2k12 Bah! Humbug!
                                  Xmas 2k13 Antique Snowsled
                                  Xmas 2k13 Greatest Gift of All
                                  Xmas 2k13 Penguin Plushie
                                  Year One Soldier's Sword
                                  Yemaya’s Pearl
                                  You are a Cow
                                  Zhou Yu's Staff
                                  Zippy
                                  Zombie's Meaty Limb
                                  Zombie's Final Mutation
                                  Zombie's Gelatin Brain on a Silver Platter
                                  Zombie's Soul

// Welcome // Rules // Donators // Currently Looking At // Belts // Capes // Coats // Ears // Eyes // Face // Feet // Garmet // Hands // Head // Items ___ //

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff