• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Questing Fairy

Username: Secret Ninja Fairy
What are you questing for?: CoCo Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 430k
Gold you have now: 100k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): None. Proof in Signature
When did you join Gaia?: The oldest I can prove is 2005 on my Secretly Nini account. However, this account is 2006.
Your favorite animal: Penguins
Where did you find this charity?: I searched though Charity/Quests
Anything else you want to tell me?: I finally got my KiKi kitty and now I really, really want a CoCo to go with it because my KiKi is all alone, but I keep donating my golds to other quests. >.<.

Questing Fairy

& & &...
Aw. No one is here to chat. : (

...That's all for now.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OtherWorldShukumei
I'm partial to my hunter and pally, but Druids were what I had available to transfer... so I just went with it. I like the Druid, but my DPS suuuuuuuucks.... It's a little hard starting off with all these moves, and not getting to know them as you level through the game. But, I'm starting to get the hang of it, and I see now what I was missing before.

I stayed in Vash'ir(sp?) almost the entire time because I was getting ganked at least every 30 minutes in Hyjal. Why do Jon's friends insist on PvP realms? emo

And I've only been in the one area for MoP so far. I tend to like to stick to a place until I use up every last quest. XD
~♪♫♪♬♪

Yup. If you're in it for the numbers game as a boomkin, then don't even bother trying. While there are some around that can do really good dps, generally speaking you're going to be around the bottom end no matter how hard you try. XD So don't try to keep up with hunters, dks, etc.

Also, I suggest giving noxxic.com a try or icy-veins.com a try. They're both pretty much the same. They provide some basic guides, which are handy since the Wowhead and EJ guides haven't been updated for MoP.

Boo for being on a PvP realm! I'll stick with being a carebear, thanks. XD

♪♫♪♬♪~

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Your_Destiny_Awaits
User Image

is everyone else ignoring these?

Sweet Bunny

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Username: DemonHouseWife
When did you join Gaia?: 30th of jan
Do you like cats?: yes!!
What is your favorite animal?: tiger
Have you started questing for anything yet?: yes a milk the cat (put any quest information here. Not required; I’m just curious)
What color Cat Band would you like?: blue

Questing Fairy

& & &...
Anyone here?

...That's all for now.

Shy Giver

DemonHouseWife
Username: DemonHouseWife
When did you join Gaia?: 30th of jan
Do you like cats?: yes!!
What is your favorite animal?: tiger
Have you started questing for anything yet?: yes a milk the cat (put any quest information here. Not required; I’m just curious)
What color Cat Band would you like?: blue
Gotcha!

Hope you enjoy Gaia some more! (seems you only have the one post you've made here, so go venture out!)

Shy Giver

Sweet Angel Mary
Your_Destiny_Awaits
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/cuddlz.jpg

is everyone else ignoring these?
+500g for Mary!

They might not realize? Or don't plan to quote enough to make it worth it?

Questing Fairy

& & &...
Still dead? *pokes thread*

...That's all for now.

Shy Giver

Lindori
~♪♫♪♬♪

Yup. If you're in it for the numbers game as a boomkin, then don't even bother trying. While there are some around that can do really good dps, generally speaking you're going to be around the bottom end no matter how hard you try. XD So don't try to keep up with hunters, dks, etc.

Also, I suggest giving noxxic.com a try or icy-veins.com a try. They're both pretty much the same. They provide some basic guides, which are handy since the Wowhead and EJ guides haven't been updated for MoP.

Boo for being on a PvP realm! I'll stick with being a carebear, thanks. XD

♪♫♪♬♪~
Yeah, Jon suggested Noxxic, so I checked them out. I got the initial rotation to follow, but I wasn't branching or looking too in depth with it, so at lvl 85 with barely new MoP gear from quests, I was at like 8k dps while the others were closer to 20k. sweatdrop They apparently thought that was bad enough to comment on it... and then someone said "Hold up. Going to try to kick the 8k dps boomkin." Really? Don't bother, dude. So I left on my own. People get so butthurt about people trying to learn the game. It's been a damn year since I've played, and I'm not familiar with this class, and I was trying to see what was going on in this new dungeon! scream So, I reread Noxxic, played with the training dummys, reforged my gear, and bam! I got up to 15k dps. So suck it, stupid elitist jacka**es from Kiljaden(sp?) - seriously, we're in the same battlegroup with them or whatever, and they are the ones always ganking and being generally unfriendly.

My dps has gone down again, but that's because I need to reforge into Haste almost every time I get new gear, so I'd like to run dungeons so that I can just keep that gear longer and reforge without wasting the gold on something I'll replace in a little bit.

I kind of want to try healing. I tend to watch health anyway to try to help keep the party up. Rebirthed the tank once, and threw down Tranquility to keep the party from wiping entirely. Felt kind of nice. XD

Shy Giver

Secret Ninja Fairy
& & &...
Still dead? *pokes thread*

...That's all for now.
Not dead, just not very active. I don't require people to hang out and chat for stuff as much as other places, so I don't mind if people want to chill in the other threads that they frequent - I tend to do the same.

Shy Giver

Shy Giver

Secret Ninja Fairy
Username: Secret Ninja Fairy
What are you questing for?: CoCo Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 430k
Gold you have now: 100k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): None. Proof in Signature
When did you join Gaia?: The oldest I can prove is 2005 on my Secretly Nini account. However, this account is 2006.
Your favorite animal: Penguins
Where did you find this charity?: I searched though Charity/Quests
Anything else you want to tell me?: I finally got my KiKi kitty and now I really, really want a CoCo to go with it because my KiKi is all alone, but I keep donating my golds to other quests. >.<.
Accepted!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces