Total Votes:[ 109 ]

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
OtherWorldShukumei
-S i m p l y Nikki
bd insomnia, can't sleep, mom coming home tonight, so much on my mind, meesy house, can't clean it all, and really self consious. Sorry, I know I am venting and this is not the place, Sorry YDA. I'll be good.
Haha. I've got plenty to vent about myself. >.< Mine's not really appropriate for Gaia though, so I'll need to call a friend and moan about it some time in the future.

(And I can't really do it right now since the reasoning of my scream sort-of-mood is showering in the other room.)

smile I am just not trying to make a depressing mood in this forum, It should be a positive place to chat and have fun. smile I love this forum.

Phantom

Agreed, Nikki! I may be one of the newer goers of this charity, but I am quite enjoying the friendly/family spirit about this place! I have a feeling I am to be sticking around for a good long time. I need a home in the forums.
heart

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
well you have your home here. smile

Phantom

Phantom

Thank you so much for the help, YDA. Was my very first donation towards this goal, too!
heart

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
I will help to as I get more gold, I like to be able to give a hefty donation and still have tons left over if I want something, or for someone else. I have over 20k now, but I wait till over 30k so I have a large cushion

Phantom

Aww. No need to help, though I do really appreciate the thought. heart There are plenty of others who are closer to their goal who could use the assistance! ^ 0^

I've been trying to Booty Grab as often as possible. Rough though. Kills my hand to hang onto the mouse like that, the flashy hurts my eyes, and then my computer lags to all hell from that silly game even with the settings on low. I hate that that's pretty much the most solid way to get gold these days outside of having a profitable talent. I heard working the Exchange is another good way to do it, but I always feel like I'm cheating people, and I'm terrible at that anyway!
Bah-sicles!

Phantom

Snatched a YDA banner and plopped into links out in my thread!

1,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Umm... hi!

Username: Akuno Mesume
When did you join Gaia?: 3/1/2011
Do you like cats?: Yes! 3nodding
What is your favorite animal?: Kittens and puppies
Have you started questing for anything yet?: I was saving up for a 'grave danger shroud' and now I've got it! After posting in forums a lot and such. Right now, I am questing for 'rainbow jubilee', though I won't be getting that in a while crying
What color Cat Band would you like?: Goldenrod, please! 4laugh

I like your charity! mrgreen

Adventuring Duck

UWAHH! Hello new people!! >w<

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Headed to Laura's. Passing by your place about 8:30. Call me if you still wanna go.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-S i m p l y Nikki
OtherWorldShukumei
-S i m p l y Nikki
bd insomnia, can't sleep, mom coming home tonight, so much on my mind, meesy house, can't clean it all, and really self consious. Sorry, I know I am venting and this is not the place, Sorry YDA. I'll be good.
Haha. I've got plenty to vent about myself. >.< Mine's not really appropriate for Gaia though, so I'll need to call a friend and moan about it some time in the future.

(And I can't really do it right now since the reasoning of my scream sort-of-mood is showering in the other room.)

smile I am just not trying to make a depressing mood in this forum, It should be a positive place to chat and have fun. smile I love this forum.
Don't worry about it. <3 I know I vent in threads where I shouldn't and I usually end up unabashedly ruining the positive vibes in whatever thread it happens to be in. XD And in the end it all blows over and goes back to normal.

Phantom

Goood afternoon everyone.
heart

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Good evening. xD

Phantom

Oh my, evening there? o 3o
Well then! Good evening to you!

Quick Reply