Total Votes:[ 109 ]

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
ok nikki go to towns # 001053 see ya there

Phantom

-S i m p l y Nikki

Everything, is fine, I just talked to to her sister. I know them in RL. And I found out, shes ok, just being herself, and worrying about her dog. Dog is fine though. Nothing to serious. I had to call, cause I thought something was wrong with someone there.

THANK GOD everyone is ok and it works, that I called.

Awww. Good to hear! I didn't know if she was someone you guys knew or someone just popping in, but I couldn't just not say anything! ; 0;

Good for you for being so careful. Hope the dog is okay.
<3

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
Teska
-S i m p l y Nikki

Everything, is fine, I just talked to to her sister. I know them in RL. And I found out, shes ok, just being herself, and worrying about her dog. Dog is fine though. Nothing to serious. I had to call, cause I thought something was wrong with someone there.

THANK GOD everyone is ok and it works, that I called.

Awww. Good to hear! I didn't know if she was someone you guys knew or someone just popping in, but I couldn't just not say anything! ; 0;

Good for you for being so careful. Hope the dog is okay.
<3

The dog is fine, just getting older and has been around for a while, so, I had to try to talk to her through pm, now unfortunately, the towns don't work for my computer, so I can't meet her, and she is there.

Phantom

-S i m p l y Nikki

The dog is fine, just getting older and has been around for a while, so, I had to try to talk to her through pm, now unfortunately, the towns don't work for my computer, so I can't meet her, and she is there.

Awwww. Understandable.
Hmm.. Perhaps you can try Gaia's IM system? I never use it myself, but it would be an efficient way to chat quickly on Gaia without the craziness of Towns.

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
Teska
-S i m p l y Nikki

Awwww. Understandable.
Hmm.. Perhaps you can try Gaia's IM system? I never use it myself, but it would be an efficient way to chat quickly on Gaia without the craziness of Towns.

I think gaia got rid of the IM system a while back, to many glitches. Not completely sure, but its not were it was in the past if it still there.

Phantom

-S i m p l y Nikki

I think gaia got rid of the IM system a while back, to many glitches. Not completely sure, but its not were it was in the past if it still there.

Oh my. o 3o I hadn't the slightest idea they did that... Shows I need to pay attention more.
Well, if all else fails there's always exterior IMs!

Shy Giver

YamiTyger
ROLLING
And Mizuki beat Yami in the catfight 6 to 4. (deja vu) Mizuki moves forward to space #8 and Yami moves back to space #6.

-S i m p l y Nikki
Nikki's turn!

Shy Giver

Teska
I feel little awkward throwing an application into the midst of others chatting. This charity just happens to be right up the alley of my quest. ; 0; I hope to join in with the conversing afterward my application though!

Username: Teska
What are you questing for?: North Kitten Star
Approx. marketplace value: Current MPL: 7,600,000g
Gold you have now: 475,116
Link to quest thread (if you have one): My thread. Please note, it is only a few days old. However I worked hard to make it look presentable. For more proof on my quest, see the quest bar in my profile.
When did you join Gaia?: Registered: 06/12/2005
Your favorite animal: Pandas!
Where did you find this charity?: I was browsing the C/Q outside of my thread. :3
Anything else you want to tell me?: The idea of a charity specifically for cats is just fascinating. Good on ya. *thumbs up*
Accepted!
Be sure to stop by again for another donation once you get NKS. 3nodding

Phantom

Ack. Gold level from my quest dropped. Donated about 1/3 to a person who was reeeally close to finishing a quest.
* 0*

299k from 475k.
I couldn't halp it.
; 0;

And thank you YDA.
heart

-S i m p l y Nikki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100

Shy Giver

-S i m p l y Nikki
*rolls*
Nikki rolls a 5 and lands on space #21!

billy_bobbyandpants
Billy's turn!

Shy Giver

And off to bed with me! I'll update the board in the morning.
Remember to look at the text of where you are and not the board! xd

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100

Phantom

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
Freezer and fridge done, and scrubbed out, and organized, next swiffering the kitchen for the night the scrubbing floor tomorrow and cleaning my room, with vaccuming. Picking up the house, laundry, dishes, dad visits at like 9:30 to 10:00 in the morning, ash spending the night. Busy weekend. Plus, I can't sleep cause I am na manic..., so why not clean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff