Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Cluttered Cat

I've been playing with the thing and I couldn't find some of the more end-game items, like stuff from ICC, ToC... or even Onyxia. And she's been around for a long time. So I wonder what items I can pick from.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I would install it, but even for Mac, it requires too much frigging around. *values her baby to much*
Really, the WoWhead one is all you need. It'd just take more time.
WoWWiki says it's updated to patch 3.3.3, so you should be able to install the T10 stuff and such.

Cluttered Cat

It's just weird... Like the only options for gear I get are from NPCs. Haven't delved into it much, but that seems more the case.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

But... don' you get those things from NPCs anyway? Like mob drops, or even when you exchange emblems for gear?

I've been looking into the Mac thing, and in order to download one of the apps (the Developer Tools), you need to register as an Apple Developer. Fail. >.<
(And this program is supposed to come with Macs anyway... wtf, it's not on mine. Argh.)
*pokes head in* uh.. Hello everyone (or anyone sweatdrop ) 3nodding New here.. Hows everyone doing?

Shy Giver

Lindori

But... don' you get those things from NPCs anyway? Like mob drops, or even when you exchange emblems for gear?

I've been looking into the Mac thing, and in order to download one of the apps (the Developer Tools), you need to register as an Apple Developer. Fail. >.<
(And this program is supposed to come with Macs anyway... wtf, it's not on mine. Argh.)
I meant like only NPCs wear them. Like there's 5 different types of this 'rifleman' head gear that looks slightly similar. Like random NPCs run around in a group with them on. I tried looking for a particular item from the armory and couldn't find it in the Wow Model Viewer list. Oh well, no biggie. It's just fun to know it's out there. I might not be able to get anything exact, but I can play around to give Shukumei a WoW-look.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori

I meant like only NPCs wear them. Like there's 5 different types of this 'rifleman' head gear that looks slightly similar. Like random NPCs run around in a group with them on. I tried looking for a particular item from the armory and couldn't find it in the Wow Model Viewer list. Oh well, no biggie. It's just fun to know it's out there. I might not be able to get anything exact, but I can play around to give Shukumei a WoW-look.

Have you not heard anything I said? xD
The WoWhead thing allows you to look at individual armor pieces... and it has all of them. Including T10 and rare stuff that may not have screenshots yet.

Cluttered Cat

keemo_king
*pokes head in* uh.. Hello everyone (or anyone sweatdrop ) 3nodding New here.. Hows everyone doing?
*waves* Got distracted, didn't mean to ignore you. *jumping around on accounts*

@Lin: I know. xp I was just sayin' that the Model Viewer was weird. I want the items on a character as a full set, not an image of the armor by itself. >.<

OOOOOHHHH!!! *discovered the 'view in 3-D' option* Nice.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OtherWorldShukumei

Seeeee? Is handy. That's what I've been talking about the whole time.
But the good think about seeing it as one piece, is that you can get all the details, if you wanted to draw art or something.

Conservative Consumer

6,200 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
Lindori
OtherWorldShukumei

Seeeee? Is handy. That's what I've been talking about the whole time.
But the good think about seeing it as one piece, is that you can get all the details, if you wanted to draw art or something.

1325/331

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XD this has got to be the most confusing forum page Ive seen in a long time!

(Thank you for the sweet donation btw ^^ )

Cluttered Cat

keemo_king
XD this has got to be the most confusing forum page Ive seen in a long time!
Haha. We girls be talkin' about WoW.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

That we are!

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100