Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Shy Giver

Another out day for me. *is sick* I'm just eating dinner, taking some Nyquil, and sleeping my life away.

See you guys soonish.

Manly Man-Lover

yay, i gots a cape!
*runs around the thread acting like a superhero*

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Manly Man-Lover

look! i'm even wearing tights!

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sparkly Fatcat

8,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
im still working on this dang quest. damn price went up so much. >_>

Shy Giver

Game Time!

20 Questions!

In 20 Questions, your goal is to ask me questions about a particular Gaian item that I can answer with a yes or no. Whoever correctly guesses the item gets the item in question.
-So, what's the rules?
*Anyone can play, so you don't have to be online when the game starts.
*Ask questions that I can answer with yes or no.
*5 questions must be asked before you can ask what the item is (like making guesses).
*You must ask a question about the item before you can make a guess and every time you make a guess. (So no spamming up the guessing.)
*Therefore, you have to ask at least one question to even win the prize.
*You only get to ask 3 questions in a row until you must wait for someone else to ask.
*No time limit, so it can take days to finish if necessary. Only limit is the max of 20 Questions.
*If after 20 questions are brought forth and everyone makes a final guess, and no one can guess what it is, we'll just put that item on the backburner and a new item will be brought forth in a future new game.
*"Is it" questions (like "Is it red?" ) will be based on the item as it appears in one's inventory. The item's image might not be red, but there might be a pose within that is. Whereas "does it" questions (like "Does it have red colors?" ) will be based on the poses available. With some exceptions, of course, and depending on the phrasing.
*Guesses for the item must match the exact name. Some items (like a Paper Cat Band) have multiple colors available, so you have to specify which one unless I tell you otherwise.
i
love
coco
and
kiki
kitty.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cluttered Cat

Manly Man-Lover

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cluttered Cat

Okay, well not that mad. Just mad that I didn't research the new RIG before I wasted $10 that I don't really have on it. This is probably the last RIG I'll buy for awhile.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

You didn't read my posts from last night? When I said I got a whole bunch of carp?

Manly Man-Lover

my friend told me that the odds of getting carp are very high.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff