Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Manly Man-Lover

i would save it for a future quester that's questing that item.

Shy Giver

Your_Destiny_Awaits
So the ship with the blinking SIN emote on every page isn't annoying or anything. stare
Ha! *adblocked that sh*t* Got no pretty background behind my ava, so it's just white, but I'll take that over the little animation.

Cluttered Cat

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i saw the canadian olympic torch outside my house today weee yay so cool go canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Okay, so I just got in a big item donation, and I'm not sure what to do with it! gonk
Put it up for a prize in a future contest, find a quester and sell it to them for super cheap (since they've been earning the gold for it anyway)... I don't want to outright sell it for charity funds since it is a cat item.

I would save it for a quester. Cat items can command such a high price! (And my current quest item isn't even in the marketplace right now crying , like I have 40,000,000 anyway lol)

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
shartruce_love101
i saw the canadian olympic torch outside my house today weee yay so cool go canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH GO CANADA! =D

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bought some gc as an early Christmas present to myself. xD Best item I got from my bundles was a Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy. =)

Cluttered Cat

Oh that's right. I wanted to buy some Cash and I'm too impatient to wait until Xmas to get it. xd

Same. I was going to wait until Monday - when the RIG was supposed to be released - but I got it tonight instead.

Cluttered Cat

I got to the end of one! I saved one to sell later, forfeited one at chapter 4 or 5 and got a Pink Neko Cosplay, finished one and didn't open it, and then the rest failed. I don't have much luck with these things, so I'm going to just save the completed Apple to sell later. But the 500k it's going for now is really good. I wonder if it's get to be worth any more... ninja

I forfeited at the end of each chapter once, and I made it to the end twice - the first time I got the Star Trek TNG wigs.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

*prances around, all Lindeer-like*
*tosses a little hay to the Lindeer*

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

*sniffs at the hay and then begins munching it*
User Image

I don't have my cash yet....but when I do I don't know if I I'll get the RIG......I have little luck with RIG's....

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces