Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Lindori rolled 3 10-sided dice: 3, 2, 1 Total: 6 (3-30)

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Roll 2

Bump 2

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Could anyone donate to me ? Please ?
I got hacked a few months ago and im haveing a really hard time getting my stuff back =(
If you could donate anything from my Wishlist it would be awesome <3
But anything really would help me ALOT !
And please don't be mean ..... im just asking =)
All donators goes on my profile <3

Shy Giver

Ms Hoshigaki
Could anyone donate to me ? Please ?
I got hacked a few months ago and im haveing a really hard time getting my stuff back =(
If you could donate anything from my Wishlist it would be awesome <3
But anything really would help me ALOT !
And please don't be mean ..... im just asking =)
All donators goes on my profile <3
You must fill out an application to get a donation. *commented on your profile*

Shy Giver

Charity Bumping!

Help out YDA Charity in THE Charity Christmas Party thread by bumping! But, wait, what do you get out of it? First, your event ticket will be refunded (because it costs to get a ticket and participate in the event - but all proceeds go to charities) and second, you'll get a Cat collar of your choice.

User Image

1) Buy a ticket from THE Santa Claus at 300 gold (price goes up to 400g on December 24th).
2) Make sure you read the rules of the xmas thread bump contest since you'll need to PM the one hosting the contest.
3) Use this code to bump (and fill in the blank numbers, of course):
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/gaiacharitysig.jpg[/img][/url] Bump #

Personal bump #

4) Since all the bumps are collective of the charity, you'll need to keep your personal bump count (there on the bottom) and the charity's bump counts up to date.
5) Bump 50 times in the xmas thread.
6) You can do all the bumps at once, 10 a time, when you've got a chance, etc. Whatever you feel like doing. Just complete all 50 by December 28th.
7) When you stop bumping for the day or time being, post in this charity thread with a link to your post or page number that you left off at so the other charity bumpers know where to continue from and we don't have to chase our bump count all over the pages.
8 ) PM me or post in this thread to let me know you've finished your 50 bumps and what color cat collar you'd like, I'll confirm, and send you a trade to refund your ticket and a collar.
9) If you want to do only 25 bumps, I can give you half of a refund.
10) Just ask if you have any questions!

Besides the few prizes I offer from bumping for the charity, there are a lot of contests going on that could get you some great items! Get involved this year. heart

I started bumping and stopped at Bump #10 #20 for now: Here

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Question!!!! are we only allowed to do 50 bumps in that thread? no more no less?

bump1

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mr_Billy_BotZ rolled 3 10-sided dice: 1, 3, 3 Total: 7 (3-30)

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shy Giver

billy_bobbyandpants
Question!!!! are we only allowed to do 50 bumps in that thread? no more no less?

bump1
You can do more bumps, but I can only "pay" you for the first 50. Anything after that is just out of your generosity. ^-^ If you don't want to do 50, you can try shooting for 25 instead for half of the ticket cost.

I might bump up a second incentive if I see I have a few people that have completed the 50 bumps and the charity "needs" more to get a higher standing. But that won't be at least until mid-December.

Mr_Billy_BotZ rolled 3 10-sided dice: 1, 10, 2 Total: 13 (3-30)

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ok! i will try bumping as soon as i can! best part is thanksgiving breack is near and i'll be able to do more bumps! i can do 50 in a day >=D i mean in this one thread i have over 2000 bumps >_<

roll2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces