YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Shy Giver

Lindori
... I just got 100k from a Dark Spirit Shard... o.o
*flails*

I still need to look at the items and stuff. I'm really excited for it, but I figured I should look over charity stuff first.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori
... I just got 100k from a Dark Spirit Shard... o.o
*flails*

I still need to look at the items and stuff. I'm really excited for it, but I figured I should look over charity stuff first.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*nod*
There's some really good stuff so far. I know out of the dolls I want the Devin one.
And there's a Plague item that I want. :3
And the Valhalla one, and a few others.

And the Anurla item too! Because he's awesome (<3) and under-appreciated because Alruna gets the spotlight.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
that new item is great!!!! i got this awesome shirt thing from it.

Shy Giver

Lindori
And the Anurla item too! Because he's awesome (<3) and under-appreciated because Alruna gets the spotlight.
That was the first thing in the picture I went eek at. 'Cause hell's yes.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori
That was the first thing in the picture I went eek at. 'Cause hell's yes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fruitcake, I want a Pale Marionette so bad. (That was the first thing I went eek at). Heck, I want 2.
But I know I'll never get 2 because I know it's going to remain in the 2.5mil range. gonk

Cluttered Cat

OMG! I just noticed the cats in the picture! 4laugh

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cluttered Cat

Oh, and *grabbed Lin's booty w/YDA & OWS*

I just got a Lance SDPlus doll. x3

Cluttered Cat

Theodosius Helyanwe

I just got a Lance SDPlus doll. x3
*makes grabby hands*

Dang, there's a lot of dolls in this one. 12 so far from that V chick's thread.

No word yet on the Black Cats so no doubt they'll be rare like the Kitten Star. crying

Lookie at what I got~ *dances*

For once I actually got the expensive item I originally wanted!

Cluttered Cat

Holy h*ll, you got the Pale Marionette?!

Manly Man-Lover

lucky. stare

Shy Giver

OtherWorldShukumei
Holy h*ll, you got the Pale Marionette?!
And the Anurla Amulet?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces