<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Shy Giver

Lindori
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Ambro was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Tuxedo one.

Too bad you can't put shoes on...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*nods* I'm still deciding on the face and the legs.
He goes around barefoot anyway, so it doesn't make much difference to me, but I'm not sure I like the legs. I'm not going to bother with the torso either, because I don't like how the paws look on that.
And the feet aren't all that big...

@Painter: Hello.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Ambro was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Tuxedo one.

Too bad you can't put shoes on...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*nods* I'm still deciding on the face and the legs.
He goes around barefoot anyway, so it doesn't make much difference to me, but I'm not sure I like the legs. I'm not going to bother with the torso either, because I don't like how the paws look on that.
And the feet aren't all that big...

Yeah, but in relation to a cat's paws, the feet are the right size.
But in an anthropomorphic sense, they'd fall over because their feet wouldn't be able to support the weight. xD

Shy Giver

I'm waiting until the Bakeneko items end up on tektek so I can group the items together. Oh, and there's the Kiki and Coco Treat Pails I can add, too.

Gaia still needs a better search where we can specify more what we want.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

*nods* I'm going to get myself those treat pails at some point.

I bought the tail and ears for Ambro. :3
I tried the facepaint too, but it looked really bad on him. (He looks cuter like this.)

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
biggrin
Call me tomorrow. Or now, if you are still up...

Shy Giver

Mighty chicken lady
biggrin
Call me tomorrow. Or now, if you are still up...
If you're still up... xp Been watching Lost and the internet was down for a bit.

Invisible Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
Image by x-Luzzeh-x

*~Ayo-Neko Says:~*        

Oh, YDA, I missed you~ -snuggles thread-

...biatch. heart     

Shy Giver

Okay, so it's a new month, and I'll be putting up a Monthly Gaian in the next few days. I haven't had the "good" computer since my boyfriend's been home and on it, plus the new Kingdom Hearts... so I haven't had the chance to go through my list and pick a Monthly Gaian. I still have to do the laundry, too, before Jon goes to work.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Good evening everyone.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
good evening lin! how are you?

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
So this is where you are ^_^ Tag you're it! And FIRST HIT ^_______^ Hey Billy what's shackin;?

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
billy_bobbyandpants
good evening lin! how are you?

Hey, I'm good. I'm just chilling this evening, since I have no homework. (Well I did it all during my break between classes.)

How are you?

Hygienic Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Voter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Well hello everyone ^_^

Billy looks smashing as always
Lindori looks epic like...well ever since I've seen him around
xD

How is everyone out there?
Purple Sky Painter

Lindori looks epic like...well ever since I've seen him around
xD

Thanks. ^^
*currently on a mule*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas