Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori

For example, I'm writing as Theo at the moment, but then Toi comes along and starts moping. It's really annoying. >.<
*beats Toi*
Aw. *pets Toi* Let me know if you need any help with stuff. I know you're capable of handling it yourself, but yeah. ^-^

Toi: >.>

My problem is when I tend to think up break-ups between my characters I tend to blow their emotions out of proportion, which I know isn't realistic. And then when I get my character into that funk, it usually takes a while to get them out of it again.
It's just Toi's been in this funk the longest, and it's a pain.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori

I know what I'm doing too. It's just hard because it's Helyanwes thinking about feelings... and that's unheard of. XD Theo isn't to bad, but when I have no clue exactly how Toi feels.
That's when it's fun to let the characters explore the feelings themselves. Misaki (JR) is perfect at that. xd Trying to define everything, but denying it all the same.

I know who Misaki is. D:< But yeah, I know what you mean. XD
Hiroki is kinda similar that way, but he's far more stubborn about it.

Shy Giver

Lindori
My problem is when I tend to think up break-ups between my characters I tend to blow their emotions out of proportion, which I know isn't realistic. And then when I get my character into that funk, it usually takes a while to get them out of it again.
Haha, I know how the over exaggeration goes. I always have to shoot down all the drama llama with some characters because I know they wouldn't act that way. It's dang frustrating. I've been having to reconsider a lot of Mael and Theo interactions because Mael reacts so girly! sweatdrop

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori
Haha, I know how the over exaggeration goes. I always have to shoot down all the drama llama with some characters because I know they wouldn't act that way. It's dang frustrating. I've been having to reconsider a lot of Mael and Theo interactions because Mael reacts so girly! sweatdrop

Haha.

I've been re-thinking my character's world over the last couple of weeks, nothing much though, but I've been semi-rethinking Toi as well. Just small things, like maybe having a wife at some point because it's unusual for someone of his stature to get away with not having an arranged marriage, etc. It hasn't been overly successful yet, but I think I just need to give it time.

Shy Giver

Lindori

Haha.

I've been re-thinking my character's world over the last couple of weeks, nothing much though, but I've been semi-rethinking Toi as well. Just small things, like maybe having a wife at some point because it's unusual for someone of his stature to get away with not having an arranged marriage, etc. It hasn't been overly successful yet, but I think I just need to give it time.
*nods, nods* There was the theory I put forth awhile back that maybe he did have a wife at one point and she died. neutral

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

That's the route I'm kinda taking. 3nodding

Shy Giver

crying Chapter 9 of one of my KKM fanfics is gone. Vista has a weird way of sharing files, so I have like 3 versions of some. Well, the true file for Candy that I was updating disappeared, and I have the file I hadn't updated since chapter 7. I had at least posted chapter 8 to fanfiction.net, but I had like half of chapter 9 done with Wolf talking to Evelyn (shrine maiden)... emo I hate having to start over.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shy Giver

I've been rereading chapters of the other fanfic since I found a file that was me summarizing each chapter. You know, for reference, so I wouldn't have to go back through whole chapters to remember sequential order. And I've run across a few scenes that still make me lol. Which is sad, because I wrote them. rofl

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xd

Ok, so my post is half-finished. I'll finished the rest of it tomorrow, since it's late and I really want to go to bed. Good night!

Shy Giver

Night! *still trekking through her fanfic*

EchosSweet rolled 3 10-sided dice: 10, 4, 2 Total: 16 (3-30)

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
heart Bump! heart

EchosSweet rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 3, 3 Total: 14 (3-30)

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
heart Bump! heart

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
heart Bump! heart