• Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
Nighty nite!

Shy Giver

User Image

Random Contest
-Tektek Contest!

Time for another contest! We've got another Tektek Contest! But, it's going to be a little bit different this time. I'll be holding a Tektek Tourney like the GHC has in the past where there are multiple rounds. Each round will have a different theme or item that you must work with to create a Tektek of your own design (all still revolving around the cat items, of course). And one person will be elimated each round until there is only one left!

So I need at least 5 participants to start this thing up, but I can have up to 10 people (for the poll's sake). In order to join, just PM me, Your_Destiny_Awaits, a tektek that follows the first round's theme/item. Don't post it in the thread. Once the first round starts, I can't let anyone else in.

Rules:
-You'll need to know how to use Tektek.org in general, since you'll be making tekteks/avatars from that site.
-This tourney will take a bit of time, so you'll need to be active enough to turn in entries each round. A minimum of once a week, I would assume.
-Voting will take place once all entries are submitted (PMed) and will be done via this thread's poll. How long a round last/how many votes will be needed to continue will depend on how many participants are received. I hope to keep voting down to a week at the most.
-The creator of each tektek will remain unknown until the round voting is over. The person with the least amount of votes will be eliminated. The others will move on to participate in the next round.
-Once a round is over, you'll have about 3 days to submit a new tektek for the next theme. I'll contact you if a tektek isn't received by then, and we'll try to work something out. If it takes too long... we might have to move on to the next round without you.

Prizes:
1st place - A cat-item of their choice worth up to 50k
2nd place - A cat-item of their choice worth up to 25k
3rd place (if there are more than 7 participants) - A cat-item of their choice that is sold in a shop (Cash Items not included)

Round One Theme!
STRIPES!!
-Use anything with stripes on it. At least one cat-item (see post #2) that has stripes must be used, but you can use as many as you want. PM me if you question whether a particular item/pose will count. The rest of the tektek is up to you.

Deadlines:
First round is open until 5 entries are received. I'll leave it open a little while after that to see if more come in.

Participants so far: (need at least 1 more)
-Kakkara18
-kitoga
-RinKitty13
-Slash Hydosho aka Canti

Shy Giver

User Image

Yay for tekteking..XP

User Image
I love tekteking too. I just entered the contest. =D

Shy Giver

Whoo! We've got the required number of entrants! Just need 1 more and I can give out a 3rd place prize. How long would you guys like to wait to get more participants? We can have 4 more.

Wealthy Elder

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Whoo! We've got the required number of entrants! Just need 1 more and I can give out a 3rd place prize. How long would you guys like to wait to get more participants? We can have 4 more.

I'll do it too, but I warn you, I SUCK at it!!! MCL will do it!!
User Image

I don't mind waiting a while longer....

User Image
Same here. I don't mind waiting.
: D The more people, the merrier.

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
Rufus Cosplay! The ultimate in cat items, eh?

Shy Giver

Trespassers W
Rufus Cosplay! The ultimate in cat items, eh?
exclaim eek

That's for donating to Ian & Rufus's shop, isn't it?!

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
I got it from the first one. It was Barton Boutique. Ian and Rufus. Give 1000g and you'll get stuff.
User Image

Yes its Barton Boutique's "Save our Shops" Item for any donation over 1k...I <3 it....I was wearing it earlier..

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces