Rannchan
It's my birthday!
OMG REALLY?!

Yes! =D

I turn 25 today~

Noble Demigod

Wimex Seven
Ayame no Kyuushuu

Oooooh thank you!! 10k for you! Start trade!

You're welcome, sir! And much welcome. smile

Shirtless Lover

Rannchan
Wimex Seven
Rannchan
It's my birthday!
OMG REALLY?!

Yes! =D

I turn 25 today~
ERMAHGERD!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Wimex Seven
Rannchan
Wimex Seven
Rannchan
It's my birthday!
OMG REALLY?!

Yes! =D

I turn 25 today~

WHOOO!!!

I can't wait to open it~

I'm looking through the items in it now~

Shirtless Lover

Rannchan
Wimex Seven
Rannchan
Wimex Seven
Rannchan
It's my birthday!
OMG REALLY?!

Yes! =D

I turn 25 today~

WHOOO!!!

I can't wait to open it~

Take my advice, sell it!

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Wimex Seven
Rannchan
Wimex Seven
Rannchan
Wimex Seven
Rannchan
It's my birthday!
OMG REALLY?!

Yes! =D

I turn 25 today~

WHOOO!!!

I can't wait to open it~

Take my advice, sell it!

I enjoy opening them, but looking through this item list... It just doesn't seem worth it this time.

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello my good sir! I was wondering if the Overseer Fanart contest is still up. :> Though.. Open or not, here is my Fanart of the Overseer. whee

I have a big crush on him though. 4laugh

User Image
User Image

Shirtless Lover

VicereineFrancoise
Hello my good sir! I was wondering if the Overseer Fanart contest is still up. :> Though.. Open or not, here is my Fanart of the Overseer. whee

User Image
User Image

It's always open, AND HAWT DAYUM!! I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH AND YOU DREW HIM SO BEAUTIFULLY!! heart heart heart

INSTANT 50K!

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise

User Image
User Image

It's always open, AND HAWT DAYUM!! I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH AND YOU DREW HIM SO BEAUTIFULLY!! heart heart heart

INSTANT 50K!

Oh, my! Thank you so much as well! heart I didn't expect that. I'm so glad you liked it! Shall I send you a trade?

Shirtless Lover

VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise

User Image
User Image

INSTANT 50K!

Oh, my! Thank you so much as well! heart I didn't expect that. I'm so glad you liked it! Shall I send you a trade?
Nuu~~ Thank you for it heart It's so fabulous!! And I already started trade!

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise

User Image
User Image

INSTANT 50K!

You're very welcome and thank you as well. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Shirtless Lover

VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise

User Image
User Image

INSTANT 50K!

Now I feel like doing Traditional art

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise

User Image
User Image

INSTANT 50K!

You should! It's fun sketching. wink And well.. That's the only thing I can offer. sad I'm never good with Digital.. And I've noticed that almost everyone who joined this contest are into digiart.. So I tried my luck if my works are worthy of engaging in a competition. And, my. To my surprise I didn't knew I could get 50k in an instant. Merci tres beacoup, mon belle! heart heart heart

Shirtless Lover

VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise

You should! It's fun sketching. wink And well.. That's the only thing I can offer. sad I'm never good with Digital.. And I've noticed that almost everyone who joined this contest are into digiart.. So I tried my luck if my works are worthy of engaging in a competition. And, my. To my surprise I didn't knew I could get 50k in an instant. Merci tres beacoup, mon belle! heart heart heart
In my opinion, I actually do prefer Traditional when it comes to drawing. I draw digitally a lot though, because it's a little more convenient(I just don't like pencil sharpenings. Gets all over the place) and when people order art from me, they usually rather digital. I actually draw and colour better in Traditional though.

And plus, it shouldn't be about what medium you use, but how much effort you put into those pieces!

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise
Wimex Seven
VicereineFrancoise

In my opinion, I actually do prefer Traditional when it comes to drawing. I draw digitally a lot though, because it's a little more convenient(I just don't like pencil sharpenings. Gets all over the place) and when people order art from me, they usually rather digital. I actually draw and colour better in Traditional though.

And plus, it shouldn't be about what medium you use, but how much effort you put into those pieces!

Oui! Oui! You sure have a true heart of an artist. heart well, if it's the pencil sharpenings you're worried, you should use mechanical pencil! smile Generic pencils are very messy indeed, their graphite is a lot darker than leads, and makes my palm quite dirty. sad i'm really really glad you loved the drawing! I'm sorry.. I'm realy emotional when it comes to these, I just love making people happu with my art! I know! I will draw you something nice, ma cherie! But it would take me quite a while to upload it, so maybe i'll post it soon. For now, i need some rest. It's already evening in my place. Merci tres beacoup, mon belle! I somehow learned something from you. Bonsoiree, au revoir. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff