Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Welcome to Wonderland my friends! This is my Quest and Charity thread to come on in and have a good time! You can call me Michi, Alice, or whatever floats your boat. :3

Feel free to stay and chat or bump! <3

Welcome ♥ Rules ♥ About Me ♥ My Quest ♥ Charity ♥ Contests ♥ Donaters ♥ Mods/ bw List ♥ Announcements ♥ Support Us ♥ Affiliates ♥

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Follow the TOS
No quoting please. D8 It take up way too much space!
Be nice! Not fighting! Seriously
Listen to the mods
YOU MUST STAY AND BE ACTIVE TO BE DONATED TO.
I WILL DECIDE WHEN YOU DESERVE A DONATION
No begging. I will not donate to you if you beg!
Don't complain about your donation. It's so rude and you will be put on the black list.
Have fun! :3

♥ Welcome ♥ Rules ♥ About Me ♥ My Quest ♥ Charity ♥ Contests ♥ Donaters ♥ Mods/ bw List ♥ Announcements ♥ Support Us ♥ Affiliates ♥

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Hey guys. C: You can call me Michi, Alice, or whatever else you like! I'm 15 and I've been playing on and off on Gaia for about a year and like everyone else, I'm questing for a lot of stuff!
It feels good to share and give to others and I fully acknowledge! It wouldn't be fair if we didn't give back so that is why this is also a charity and not only my quest! C:
Also, I'm not here just to give and receive donations, I'd LOVE to make new friends! I promise I'm nice! heehee

♥ Welcome ♥ Rules ♥ About Me ♥ My Quest ♥ Charity ♥ Contests ♥ Donaters ♥ Mods/ bw List ♥ Announcements ♥ Support Us ♥ Affiliates ♥

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Seriously you guys, ANY donation will make me jump for joy. Even 1k is amazingly helpful!
My main quest is for Kottan bell. It's so preeeeetty! >w<

If you donate something to me, please label the trade "Donation" please! C: Thanks!

♥ Questing: ♥
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
♥♥♥♥♥User Image
User Image
User Image <-- It's going to be while before I get that.. sweatdrop
User Image <--- XD If I ever get that I think I'll explode

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

So I spend my time in this region of the Gaia threads, and I can't help but feel sorry for all the people who work so hard to get and item or complete their dream avatar and don't get donated to. I'm here to donate some of my money to you all and help you out with your quests! C:

First off, I WILL NOT DONATE TO YOU IF YOU BEG, HIT AND RUN, OR BREAK ANY OF THE RULES. YOU MUST BE ACTIVE AND PATIENT. :3 Besides, you'll have fun if you stick around!

Let us know what you're questing and how we can help by completing this short and easy form!
(introduce yourself please! We'd like to know what you're like! C: )
Username:
What you're Questing:
How we can help you:
Your questing status: (I have 44k out of 100k OR I still need ______, _______, and ______ to complete my dream avie!)

Please donate to the charity! Even 1k helps! Please send the donations to me and title the Trade "Charity Donation"
Thank you! :3

Lets help everyone shall we? X3

Charity Fund:
150k donation from me
7777g donation from user
2k donation from user
2k donation from user
-50k donation to user
Total- 111,777g

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Create a Cheshire Cat or White Rabbit tektek!
Prizes:
1st: 10k
2nd: 5k
3rd: 3k

Contestants!
ToxicCommotion with User Image

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

To Me:
None yet

To the Charity:
user donated 7777g heart
~Angel_ofyour_Nightmare~ donated 2000g
ToxicCommotion donated 2000g

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

I'd love to have some mods to help me keep track of the contests and regulars and such! Help? <3

Becoming a mod:
Pm me this info: (title it Mod)
-Username
-What you want to do to help (You can either help me keep people in line, come up with contest and prize ideas, create graphics, or other stuff and explain in pm)
-Why you want to be a mod.

White List:
(Regulars, Donaters, and other good people will make it on here!)

Black List:
( D8 Please don't make me put you on here! </3 )

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

April 8, 2010- QUEST AND CHARITY OPENED! :3

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

Help me make graphics and help advertise our thread? Lets help everyone with their quests!!

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
User Image

None yet!

Pm me (titled affiliate) your info and I'll add and advertise you! C:

♥ Welcome ♥ Rules ♥ About Me ♥ My Quest ♥ Charity ♥ Contests ♥ Donaters ♥ Mods/ bw List ♥ Announcements ♥ Support Us ♥ Affiliates

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100