Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loved Cutie-Pie

Find us here!

User Image

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXIntroduction

Welcome to Wishing on a dream! This quest thread was made by Desariea and Kelestie, identical twin sisters in real life, to help us track our progress as we attempt to accomplish our dream of obtaining pixel items on Gaia. Please feel free to stop by and chat, or even donate to our quests, it will mean so much to us and we will post your donations under our donations list. Who doesn't want special attention right?! You never know you just might receive a special item too.We put alot of time and effort into making it look professional so you can see we are serious about our quests. Please Continue to scroll down further to read a bit more about us and our quests. We will be posting the name of the Gaia user who gives us the highest donation each month. We want other Gaians to know that person deserves that honorable mention from us for being a generous individual on Gaia.

User ImageXXXXXXXXHighest Donation

Special Thanks to The Weakends! You've given the highest donation to our quests.

|User Image Introduction | Rules & Announcements | About the Twins | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest | Donations | Black List & White | Special Events | Links |

User Image

Wishing on a dream that seems far off...User Image

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXRules & Announcements

01. Follow Gaias Tos and guidelines.

02. Do not beg us for items. As you can see this is a quest thread for a reason. We do donate from time to time but only to Gaians that have quests threads. This shows us they're actually questing and trying hard to obtain the pixel items they want.

03. Do not steal our graphics. The lovely and talented Pixel artist J Moof made them for us. This includes the cute little paw print & Star. Doing so will get yourself reported. Please don't let this scare you from ordering from her shes amazing.

04. Have fun and enjoy yourself. We would like this thread to be a place where people come to have fun. We will host events and such with the hopes that Gaians will come back to visit numerous times!

03.01.13 - Quest Thread opened and we received our first donation from Coffee Killer.
03.08.13 - The Weakends donated Ciel Storage and Agape to our quests.

| Introduction | User Image Rules & Announcements | About the Twins | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest | Donations | Black List & White | Special Events | Links |

User Image

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXAbout the Twins

Hiya its nice to meet you! My name is Christina {Desariea} and this is Kelly {Kelestie}. Thanks for visiting our quest thread it means alot to us.If your reading this post its to find out more about us. Anyways, Kelly and I are identical twin sisters in real life. I was born a mere 3 minutes before her. Cool right?! We share a birthday on November 25, 1988 and are 24 years of age. Kelly and I enjoy collecting art on Gaia so if you happen to be a browser of that particular forum you will usually see us ordering art for each other. As sisters share the same passion to go back to school to be Vet Tech's. We absolutely love animals and want to help them. This spring we plan on volunteering at the local animal shelter as well as finishing our degrees. I will end this post here...I don't want to seem like I'm rambling at its probably best I leave some information as a surprise.

User Image

| Introduction| Rules & Announcements | User Image About the Twins | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest | Donations | Black List & White | Special Events | Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXDesariea's Quest

User Image

Hello and welcome to my portion of the quest thread! I go by the name of Christina or Desa. You can call me Chrissy though if you prefer. I'm 24 years old and live in new York. Currently I'm trying to find a way to finish my Vet Tech degree at College. Ive been an active user on Gaia since 2004. Since I first joined Gaia Ive always quested for one item DJ Studio headphones. Being on Gaia for such a long time you would think I would have Dj's by now but due to my generous heart towards other Gaia users it seems I haven't been able to accomplish my dream. So I've decided to make this quest thread with my twin sister Kelestie. You will see me in two quest thread this one and Monochrome. My quests are the same in both threads its just I wanted to make a quest thread with my friends to. Not that I don't love my twin sissy though!

User ImageXXXXXXXXCurrent Quest

User Image

Dynamic, closed-type construction keeps out ambient noise while creating a comfortable, sealed resonance chamber to maximize sonic purity.
Item Location: Found in Thank You Letter for August 2003

» Current Progress :
500k / 475,000,000 Gold

User ImageXXXXXXXXSide Quests

User Image User Image User Image User Image

» Hoarding all unwanted bugs, Zomg items and trash to level my alchemy. Also questing Renard Doll.

User ImageXXXXXXXXDream Avatars

User Image

| Introduction| Rules & Announcements |About the Twins|User ImageDesariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest | Donations | Black List & White | Special Events | Links |

Romantic Lover

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXKelestie's Quest

User Image

A salutation, my name is Kelly, but you can call me Kel or Kelestie, whichever you prefer. A member of Gaia Online since early 2004, I was first introduced to Gaia, by my identical twin sister Christina, known as Desariea on the website. Since my introduction, being on the site has been an auxiliary activity for me, and I tend to find myself periodically browsing Gaia Online daily. Questing for items on Gaia though has never been my forte, so I’m hoping with some motivation and being able to document my progression in “Wishing on a Dream” I will be able to obtain my goals. With that said, I'm also in need of support from the users of the site myself, in order to achieve my dream. So if you are feeling generous feel free to donate to either Desariea or my quest and we will be extremely grateful!

User ImageXXXXXXXXCurrent Quest

User Image

Just a sprinkle of holy water and Lucie's safe to play with!
Item Location: Found in Little Lucie: Exorcism

» Current Progress :
500k / 18,400,000 gold Gold

User ImageXXXXXXXXSide Quests

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXDream Avatars

User Image

| Introduction| Rules & Announcements |About the Twins| Desariea's Quest | User ImageKelestie's Quest | Donations | Black List & White | Special Events | Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXDonations

Coffee Killer donated Pora Ice, City Roast Coffee, Purple Prose, Key-tastic, Court of the elf queen. x2 to both our quests. Thank you so much!
The Weakends donated Siant Ciel Storage and Rose of fontainbleau to Desariea's dream avatar quest." Because I can and you deserve nice things" Thanks Hun!
The Weakends donated Ciel Agape to Kelestie's Quest.
Desariea Donated a bunch of crap to Kelestie's Quest.
Anonymous Donated Starmony to Desariea.
Virgil - One's contests helped Desariea out alot.

| Introduction| Rules & Announcements |About the Twins | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest | User Image Donations | Black List & White | Special Events | Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXWhite List

Essuom- for bumping so much for us!
The Weakends- For his endless help towards our quests.

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXBlack List

Dr Gel - Advertising. Wanting us to buy his item in our quest thread.

| Introduction| Rules & Announcements |About the Twins | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest | Donations |User Image White List and Black List | Special Events | Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXSpecial Events

| Introduction| Rules & Announcements |About the Twins | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest | Donations | Black List & White | User Image Special Events | Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXLinks In

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXLinks Out

User Image

User Image

| Introduction| Rules & Announcements |About the Twins | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest | Donations | Black List & White | Special Events|User Image Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

Reserved

Loved Cutie-Pie

Reserved

Romantic Lover

♥ First post!

Versatile Lover

7,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100