Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi hi everyone, so Wiggly did it again and got Art she can't afford... crying
I know I should stop doing this..but..but I CAN'T help it.

I think I need rehab...for art whoring... Lmao.

I am TRYING REALLY hard to sell ITEMS in the MP but I'm having no luck....QwQ

Anywhooo, would Anyone of you lovely ladies and gentlemen would like to please PLEASE help me out with a little bit more gold so I can have this AMAZING art? QwQ

Please don't get mad at Wiggly, she is trying her best and already feeling super bad asking for help...
i would absolutely LOVE ANYONE who help little Wiggly. Oh PLEASE oh please. ; w;

*Oh btw I do art, if anyone is interested. Ask for samples.maybe you can help me by buying my ART? heart

*Oh also I have items I HATE, like BLACK,GREY,BROWN,GREEN items I don't want so please feel free to let me know if you want anything I don't want. wink maybe for a little donation? redface

feel free to ghost my inventory ( 24494205 )
And see if you would like anything at all. Please look and ask away, I really appreciate and need the gold heart

Trash

hi! what black, grey, & brown items do you have? i might be willing to buy some smile
The art addiction is real!
tchami
hi! what black, grey, & brown items do you have? i might be willing to buy some smile
feel free to ghost my inventory ( 24494205 )
And see if you would like anything at all. Please look and ask away, I really appreciate and need the gold heart
SpikyPig
The art addiction is real!
it really is crying
I need rehab asap whee lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items