T.O.P 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 15 ]
Seungri 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 5 ]
Daesung 0.082352941176471 8.2% [ 7 ]
I cant choose 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
I dont know who Big Bang is 0.24705882352941 24.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 348 349 350 > >> >>> »|

User Image

If you are interested in joining this quest thread please PM lylatay or post in the thread and inquire about it!!! You MUST love Big Bang and have a bias who is not T.O.P. I will revamp everything after I have AT LEAST two people~! :]

Hello and welcome to our first joint quest/charity!! You may be asking, who is 'our' well I'll tell you who we are, we are three friends who all went to high school together, online we go by DeadOrphan, Faye77, and Lylatay. We all have items we REALLY want and thought it would be cool to have a quest thread together. We are all big Kpop fans, so our theme is based on our favorite three Big Bang members, well, in our opinion anyway. G-Dragon, T.O.P, and Taeyang :3 they are all awesome, you should check them out sometime. You know what, here is a video for you to enjoy.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we do. So now why dont you scroll on down to see what we are all about. heart

UPDATES:
12/06/10 - The thread was created
12/08/10 - The thread was officially opened
04/28/11 - Got our first donation!

✌ вιg вαηgιη' Joint Quest!~
User Image

Nothing in the world can run smoothly without rules...though nothing runs smoothly WITH rules, but ignoring that fact, here are the super awesome rules!

1. Dont sent gifts to the mule, send it to whoever you want to have it D:
2. I dont know why I have to say this, but be nice
3. Don't beg for stuff, or harass others for things, its annoying
4. Be respectful
5. Keep it PG to PG-13, there are still little kids on here
6. Want to be affiliates? Read the 'Links Out' post or be prepared to be blocked
7. Advertising your quest thread in here is ok as long as you dont spam, then you'll get blocked
8. Stay and chat? ;D
9. Rules are subject to change, so beware
10. Have a nice life!!! Well, I cant really make that a rule, but do it anyway ;D
User Image

Hello! This is lylatay here!! See that guy up there, the banner :} Ain't he just smexy? He is my favorite Big Bang member, and not just because hes eye smex, hes goofy, awkward, and has a bad boy look to him, he is one of the few guys who can wear eyeliner and get away with it in my books lol Anyway, I am an 18 year old college student who lives in So Cal, yay me, right? I have been a faithful member of Gaia since 07, and a faithful art whore since like 09 lol Gaia is always fun, whether its talking to new or old friends, playing games, or getting art. :3 I am also a smiley face abuser, but Im trying not to go overboard at the moment xD lol I love art, I find it facinating, I still cant draw for crap, but Im working on my art skills, you shall all see one day, I will be able to draw a straight line, I swears it!!! xD lol Oh, anyways! Your not reading this for that information lol You want to know what Im questing...Or else you reading this because your bored o.o either way, here it is!

These are just items that I would like to have, or get back :] any donations will be loved, and just staying in here and chatting is helping, because we BOTH earn gold by posting, gotta love Gaia heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 71,897,499 Gold, 183,400 Tickets
After Exclusions: 69,821,999 Gold, 183,400 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
À la Fondue | White Tribal Right Arm Tattoo | White Tribal Left Arm Tattoo | Magical Mender
Light Spirit | Sweet Lunarian | Princess Manner | Wed to Darkness
Pale Marionette | Crimson Marionette | Reve Rouille 9th Gen. | Spartan Chest Guard
Gaia-sama | Steel-plated Ninja Band

Updated Every 100k
User Image

Yo! It's MC Aiko_Kitsune77....so imma suppose to be giving an intro of myself? Fine.......grr lylatay always sets the standard in thread anyways. I've been on gaia officially maybe a year and unofficially since 2007. Reason being is that I....i get bored. There's so much you can do in one website until you get bored. That is until lil mis lylatay introduced me to something that is called art.....I am officially an art addict tho that's slowing down cuz i can't afford it. Plus I'm busy writing my story after my 3 week writer's block. So the guy up there? Yeah in the photo mister hot stuff. That's Taeyang and I think he has the best vocals in the group of BIG BANG....(plus he's got nice abs). You don't believe me? Take a look. See? haha yes drool over the sexiness. So yeah that's all about me. I'll add more stuff later if I'm not so lazy. Here is my wish list since I'm lazy to make my own dream avi.

Wish list

User Image
Total Value: 12,472,163 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Celestial Emissary
Security Blanket
Checkered Nighmare
Rainy Day
Mod Geisha

I'll just put those up for now.....gold to afford all this is appreciated too.
User Image

Yea so deadorphan here. Let me say that even though I've been a Gaia member since 07? I'm a dreamer who appreciates just about anything. Be it your insults or you charming personality. Moving onwards is G-Dragon!!! Yes that man is beyond adorable and sexy. He is also the leader of Big Bang, I could go on but I'm waaay to lazy right now. Oh thanks lulu for your help on my psycho avi.

Total Value: 5,113,300 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Compass of Seidh 9th Gen
Seracila Pendant 2nd Gen.
Gimpi
Fall of the Morning Star
Fallen Wish 6th Gen.
Dark Lady Soldier Sake
The Case of Pietro 6th Gen.
Bone Demon Mask
User Image

This is (or will be ^^" ) a list of generous people who donated to at least one of us. These people are awesome, so dont bug them for stuff D: if they want to give you something, they will, I swear. All of these people are really appreciated, and arent loved for what they give, but for that fact that they gave. We dont broadcast what people give, but simply who gave, because a donation is a donation and they are all loved. If you dont want the world to know you donated, just tell us and we wont put your username up here. heart

1. Milkteachibi heart

User Image

Ok, so I, lylatay, personally like donating sometimes, so I added this section. If you stick around and chat, and become something of a regular/friend I might donate to you, you never know, it always depends on my mood, but it happens. Though you will NEVER get anything if you ask for it, it will most likely get you blocked immediatly, people who only come in to beg for stuff irritate me, I have had too many friends like that Dx so for my sanity, dont ask for anything or keep hinting that you want something, okay? Anyway, this will be a list of people I donate to.

The charity portion has been moved here to this thread instead. [x]
User Image

So as I mentioned earlier, I have been an art whore on Gaia for two years lol I would love if you drew me some sexy/cute/awesome art :] some of these are my past avatars, others are my dream avatars, or my favorite OC's avatars just to let you know, if you actually care xD if you prefer OC's, go here!

All of these avatars have tekteks of them, just click it and you should see the list of items there.
wahmbulance HAIR - You can choose between straight black hair or you can put red in any of the avatars hair, even if the avatar itself doesnt have any.
wahmbulance EYES - My avatars eyes should be red OR brown, you can feel free to use whichever
wahmbulance BLUSH - The blush isnt pink like that, its the charming blush

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Finally my art request. As I said I've become an art addict because of lylatay thank you very much. I can draw but only head and only like front side only. I'm better at writing. Without further adieu.

I'm writing a nice lil story and I would like art for it cause, without pictures I can't write. Seriously at time i get writer's block and need some sexy or cool art just to inspire me.

These are the characters I need mostly (all of these are linked to my personal journal. You steal them I'll hunt u down):

Jay
Faye

Tekteks of myself:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Contests will be changing constantly, so you should keep checking this post and maybe you'll get lucky and find a contest that is down your alley. :]

1. Okay videos, are going to run by me, Faye77, all you have to do is watch the video and answer the question of the week for that it. PM the answer to the mule ONCE!!! Its very important that you remember that or you will be disqualified if PM it more than once. If you win, you can not play again for two weeks. You'll win 10k for playing from me! Now for the question:
How does Seungri first announce how is he going to pose?

2. As you see, lylatay and Faye77 both want art, who ever makes the best art that month will get a prize from either lylatay or Faye77, all art must be posted on the thread to keep from any confusion about who is entered and who isnt, the prize will be at least 5k
3. First person on pages 5, 10, 15, etc. will get 5k from lylatay, IF that person is talking on the thread and its not a bump or a random person, if its one of us three who make the first post on those pages, good luck on the next chance at the gold 5 pages later

Good luck everyone!!
User Image

This is (or wil be) a list of awesome people, ones who stay and chat and keep up entertained. You should be awesome, so wind up on this list, okies? lol

Noo one yet! D:
User Image

You DONT want to end up here, this is where bad meanies go. Dont be a meanie, be a nicie...or something! If you end up here T.O.P and G-D will punch you with their all powerful ice creamness D<

No one is here yet... >.> it better stay that way too...
User Image

These are our banners, they need a lot of help, I, lylatay, can only make so much D: Im working on my artistic skills, I swear, until we buy one or have one donated, these are all we have lol

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/u-c/t.67715341/][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/lylatay/Graphics/hm-2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/u-c/t.67715341/][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/lylatay/Joint Quest/hm.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/u-c/t.67715341/][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/lylatay/Joint Quest/banner.png[/img][/url]
User Image

If you want your link posted on here, PM the picture and the link to the mule. If you dont want to be blocked and have your post deleted, I suggest you follow these rules.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces