Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Welcome to the Elf on the Shelf Charity!

A place where Santa gets direct information from his most special Elf Siblings.
          The Twins of course, Twinkles and Sprinkles, then our older brother Cian.
          You see our job here at the Pole is to work with the Elf's on the Shelf , an organization that lets creepy little elf's go into your houses and tell us if you have been naughty or nice.
          Well this year our Elf's have been frolicking through the internet to see what each of you has been doing and we will just say that some of you are a little too Naughty for that list.
          So to get things back in order Twinkles, Sprinkles, and Cian are taking over for Pixelated Christmas making it all about you lovely people here on Gaia! Of course we will be holding contests, raffles, prizes, and even be helping you with your quests so stick around, have fun, and remember to save your dirty web searching for after midnight. Our Elf's don't like to work the night shift.

x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Charity Funds: High || Medium || Low
      Spotlight Contest(s): Winners found and announced for each contest

Spotlight Thread: tba

Navigate the thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Follow Gaia ToS.

Do not beg. If you stick around and follow the rules, then you're sure to get a donation!

Please do not advertise unless it is in your signature. This also includes coming in and begging/asking for donations.

When posting inside the Charity please chat with someone if they are online. Don't just bump randomly unless there isn't anyone to talk to.

Please do not fight with other members. Just try to be respectful and make friends!

Please be polite and courteous to other people in the thread.

Please try to keep drama out of this thread. This is not the place for that.

Please try to make new members feel welcome.

Please try to be at least semi-literate.

Please do not stretch the page with large images.

Do not quote anything on the first page.

Do not PM me or anyone else on staff for a donation. If you do so you will likely end up with nothing.

Please be active. No hit-and-runners! Seriously we wanna chat with you guys and make friends

Do not argue with mods. They work very hard to keep this charity running, so respect them.

We can change/ add new rules as we see fit, have a problem click the little blue back arrow.

Please put a 'Somewhere' in your first post so we know you read the rules. We will give you one warning, but if you fail to follow this rule you will not be allowed to participate in any of the contests or secret santa! Edited on 12/8/12
User Image

C r e a t o r s:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chibi Shippo chan
      Salutations Gaia users from all walks of life, the world, and the universe. I'm Chibi Shippo Chan but please feel free to call me Chibi, Shippo, or Shippo-Chan. I have been on Gaia since 05, I'm 20 years old, and work a few temp jobs out here in real life. The original Idea for this charity was first started by my friend I Keep Your Voices I, seeing as it had been a dream of hers to start one I am proud to be here and be apart of it. Having run a couple charities myself in the past on Gaia and various other sites around the internet I know what I'm doing. Anything else you wish to know will be found in my profile.
C H R I S T M A S xxx L I S T :
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
I Keep Your Voices I
      Hello there all you holiday loving gaian's!!! who am i? well i am the one and only Keep Your Voices! -claps for self- ahaha i am 20 years old....wow i'm old =w= anyways....i have been a member of good old gaia since the very beginning!! so.... I've been here for a really long time. I started out like everyone new to gaia.....excited, confused and poor and throughout my whole gaia life i have always had wonderful people helping me grow to become the wonderful gaian i am today!! ever since that first helping hand I've always gone out of my way to help others who i thought really deserved a helping hand. i just love to give to those who i know will really appreciate it and will do the same for the next person in need =w= and finally thanks to a few wonderful people i am now able to do something that i hope will not only help a lot of gaian's but will hopefully impact someone just like me to do the same one day.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

shiroi_karasumuse
      *flails* What am I supposed to write here, I'm horrible at these things. *cough*
      Happy Holidays Gaia! Err, as you can see I'm shiroi_karasumuse...but just call me Muse, unless you come up with a nickname, then by all means go for it. I'm old enough to be legal and that's all you need to know hurr, and I am here because I wanted to help out in some small way to those questing around, and the two sexy beasts above me pulled me in and I haven't been the same ever since. *throws some candy canes around* You can usually find me lurking in Barton Town, and more recently the personalized graphics section sooo if either of those things interest you come chat with me, I promise I'm only hyperactive for 364 days of the year.
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

M o d e r a t o r s

E l v e s:

User Image
Cian the Elf Mule
      Hey my names Cian I'm 250 years old, I like long walks in the Sugar Plum Forest, romantic dances under neath the starry night sky, and of course watching of my siblings because lets face it what women or man doesn't want a stud who's caring, tough, ripped, and as fast as the Energizer Bunny. if you catch my drift. Other then that I'm pretty laid back hanging with my main man Santa, flirting and tasting Mrs.Clause cookies on a daily basis, on top of all that I am the head elf keeping every creature in line and flaunting my beauty around for all humans and animals to see.
      Anything else that you hotties would like to know is on my profile.....also my number for those of you who can't resist the Cian.

Twinkles the Elf Mule
      Holy holly hello! I'm Twinkles, well obviously you already know that because of my name duh. I am a 154 1/2 year old elf which if you think about it in human years I'm young enough to be your sisters, brothers, cousins, nephews aunt with three other relatives twice removed. Honestly I can't really tell you my age in human years....its weird. I think my Twin sister Sprinkles might know though! You should really ask her because right now I'm not really all to sure of what I'm suppose to be doing. Oh I remember....OH MY GOD LOOK.User Image CANDY CANES User Image COCO CITTYS and CIAN OH MY! Oh yeah and another thing ladies and gents lay off my brother....lay a paw, claw, hoof, hand, talon, or sticky substance on my brother and you will be in a world of pain

Sprinkles the Elf Mule
      Hey, why are you people stopping me for this silly introduction, I have work to do! If you want to know more about me, go ask Twinkles, she is my twin. Or even our older brother Cian!
      ...fine, alright, I'll introduce myself so stop breaking those toys! I am one of the elves in charge of organizing and cataloging all of the toys we give out to all the good little girls and boys...with the occasional reindeer thrown in here and there. I like hot cocoa and light, snowy days, but I hardly have time to play. Oh, and don't you dare mess with my snow globe collection OR SO HELP ME! scream Now I really must be going, but Merry Christmas! Have some good holiday cheer!

User Image

Twinkles and Sprinkles here, bringing to you the Fantablulous, Splendiferous, Confusing, Unorganized, Cluttered Naughty and Nice List!
          See, Sprinkles and I often get into a rather odd debate about who to put on the naughty list and who to put on the nice list and well, because the big man is really picky about it Sprinkles and I decided we are making another list of our own! So now let us graciously introduce to you! Twinkle's & Sprinkles List of All other Lists!!

Now your probably wondering how this is going to work well let us show you! See this list is THE LIST its the charity's main giveaway decider and is how we are aiming to help gaian's complete their dream avatars or item quests. We shall be doing this by either giving them the item they are questing, gold towards it or simply gifting them an item from their wishlist. We will be sending out the names to the big man and he'll send us the gifts in time for christmas! Thats right! all gifts will be given out either christmas day or the night before! How do you get on this list? Its simple! Just prove to us that you deserve this gift. Here's a hint! get on our lists of all other lists! This means: stick around! Follow the rules! and just be nice to everyone here in the thread!

To take part in all this holiday fun, all you need to do is, send a private message to either Twinkles or Sprinkles with what you want using the code below and we here at the elf in the shelf will put you on our secret list which is the list before the list of all other lists! and if we decide you deserve a special something then we will go ahead and put you here on the list of all other lists! But if you prove to be naughty in the end we will add you to our naughty list!

Dear Santa, I (Username) have been a very good Gaian this year! All I want this Christmas is (item) I have been working really hard to come up with enough to get it for myself/someone special (link to your quest thread if you have one) if you could please find it in your big red heart to help my Christmas wish come true I promise to be even better next year!

[b]Oh and here is a little something extra you should know! (if you have anything else to add do so here)[/b]

-xxMrsPandaSins -- wanting Band Of Bremen
      - xxSakuries -- wanting steel plated ninja band
      - xxWenis Wart -- wanting Gold and Black Keido
      - xxmsganja x3 -- wanting kiki kitty
      - xxPussnboobs -- wanting 20 trinket hearts
      - xxSomething Peculiar -- wanting Black Maggie
      - xxdino.love -- wanting Mint Buttercream Rose
      - xxAkari73 -- wanting Blue Rubble Stockings
      - xxkannibal_kuntz -- wanting Marshall Lee
      - xxHorny Mushrooms -- wanting Pandalita
      - xxSugar Shy Studios -- wanting S Pop club Rayna

- xxkawaii police v3 -- wanting Danseuse Enchantée (NA)

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxTicket Price: 1k
    xxDeadline: new date Dec 22 [or if we reach 200 tickets]
    xxTickets: Endless
    xxRound 2: Demon Manifest

Well holly, berry, oak, and nuts, scented fruitcakes, who misplaced those gifts?

*cough* Hello boys and girls, Sprinkles here to give you a new contest...well truthfully this is more of a fundraiser disguised as a raffle. It seems one of the elves left the gift boxes out and the reindeer ran them over. emotion_facepalm So here we are, selling tickets for a meager amount of gold, and one of you lucky boys and girls will win the item that is up for grabs this round :3

And since we're a bit busy wrangling with the reindeer, we'll leave these raffle guidelines here for you. Make sure to follow them, and thank you for purchasing our tickets.

Sprinkle's Guidelines:
                    There is no limit to how many tickets you can buy. Please check before sending in a trade to make sure someone hasn't already bought the number you want.
                    Send all trades titled "Christmas Raffle Number(s) ??" to Cian The Elf make sure to include all the right info or the trade will be canceled.
                    Any questions or concerns should be sent to Sprinkles the Elf via pm.
                    Each round will last 1 week.
                    Winners will have three days after the winning tickets are announced to claim their prize after that they lose their chance to claim a prize.

click spoiler to see what numbers are available now ^.^
                        #1Pussnboobs
                        #2Pussnboobs
                        #3I Art Monster I
                        #4I Art Monster I
                        #5I Art Monster I
                        #6I Art Monster I
                        #7Sakuries
                        #8Something Peculiar
                        #9I Art Monster I
                        #10Pussnboobs
                        #11I Art Monster I
                        #12Pussnboobs
                        #13I Art Monster I
                        #14I Art Monster I
                        #15Pussnboobs
                        #16I Art Monster I
                        #17Something Peculiar
                        #18I Art Monster I
                        #19Pussnboobs
                        #20I Art Monster I
                        #21Sakuries
                        #22I Art Monster I
                        #23I Art Monster I
                        #24Pussnboobs
                        #25I Art Monster I
                        #26I Art Monster I
                        #27I Art Monster I
                        #28Pussnboobs
                        #29I Art Monster I
                        #30I Art Monster I
                        #31I Art Monster I
                        #32Pussnboobs
                        #33I Art Monster I
                        #34I Art Monster I
                        #35Pussnboobs
                        #36I Art Monster I
                        #37Pussnboobs
                        #38I Art Monster I
                        #39I Art Monster I
                        #40I Art Monster I
                        #41Pussnboobs
                        #42I Art Monster I
                        #43I Art Monster I
                        #44Pussnboobs
                        #45I Art Monster I
                        #46I Art Monster I
                        #47Pussnboobs
                        #48Pussnboobs
                        #49I Art Monster I
                        #50Pussnboobs
                        #51I Art Monster I
                        #52Pussnboobs
                        #53I Art Monster I
                        #54I Art Monster I
                        #55Pussnboobs
                        #56I Art Monster I
                        #57Pussnboobs
                        #58I Art Monster I
                        #59Pussnboobs
                        #60I Art Monster I
                        #61I Art Monster I
                        #62Pussnboobs
                        #63I Art Monster I
                        #64I Art Monster I
                        #65Pussnboobs
                        #66I Art Monster I
                        #67Pussnboobs
                        #68I Art Monster I
                        #69Sakuries
                        #70I Art Monster I
                        #71Pussnboobs
                        #72I Art Monster I
                        #73I Art Monster I
                        #74Pussnboobs
                        #75I Art Monster I
                        #76Pussnboobs
                        #77I Art Monster I
                        #78Pussnboobs
                        #79I Art Monster I
                        #80I Art Monster I
                        #81Pussnboobs
                        #82I Art Monster I
                        #83I Art Monster I
                        #84Pussnboobs
                        #85I Art Monster I
                        #86I Art Monster I
                        #87Pussnboobs
                        #88I Art Monster I
                        #89I Art Monster I
                        #90Pussnboobs
                        #91I Art Monster I
                        #92I Art Monster I
                        #93I Art Monster I
                        #94Pussnboobs
                        #95I Art Monster I
                        #96I Art Monster I
                        #97I Art Monster I
                        #98Pussnboobs
                        #99Pussnboobs
                        #100Something Peculiar
                        #101Pussnboobs
                        #102I Art Monster I
                        #103I Art Monster I
                        #104I Art Monster I
                        #105Pussnboobs
                        #106Pussnboobs
                        #107I Art Monster I
                        #108I Art Monster I
                        #109I Art Monster I
                        #110Pussnboobs
                        #111I Art Monster I
                        #112I Art Monster I
                        #113Pussnboobs
                        #114I Art Monster I
                        #115Pussnboobs
                        #116I Art Monster I
                        #117I Art Monster I
                        #118I Art Monster I
                        #119I Art Monster I
                        #120Pussnboobs
                        #121I Art Monster I
                        #122I Art Monster I
                        #123Pussnboobs
                        #124I Art Monster I
                        #125Pussnboobs
                        #126I Art Monster I
                        #127I Art Monster I
                        #128I Art Monster I
                        #129Pussnboobs
                        #130Pussnboobs
                        #131I Art Monster I
                        #132I Art Monster I
                        #133I Art Monster I
                        #134I Art Monster I
                        #135Pussnboobs
                        #136I Art Monster I
                        #137Pussnboobs
                        #138I Art Monster I
                        #139Pussnboobs
                        #140I Art Monster I
                        #141I Art Monster I
                        #142I Art Monster I
                        #143Pussnboobs
                        #144I Art Monster I
                        #145I Art Monster I
                        #146Pussnboobs
                        #147I Art Monster I
                        #148Pussnboobs
                        #149I Art Monster I
                        #150I Art Monster I
                        #151Pussnboobs
                        #152I Art Monster I
                        #153I Art Monster I
                        #154I Art Monster I
                        #155I Art Monster I
                        #156Pussnboobs
                        #157I Art Monster I
                        #158I Art Monster I
                        #159I Art Monster I
                        #160I Art Monster I
                        #161Pussnboobs
                        #162I Art Monster I
                        #163I Art Monster I
                        #164I Art Monster I
                        #165Pussnboobs
                        #167I Art Monster I
                        #168I Art Monster I
                        #169I Art Monster I
                        #170I Art Monster I
                        #171Pussnboobs
                        #172I Art Monster I
                        #173Pussnboobs
                        #174I Art Monster I
                        #175I Art Monster I
                        #176Pussnboobs
                        #177I Art Monster I
                        #178Pussnboobs
                        #179I Art Monster I
                        #180I Art Monster I
                        #181I Art Monster I
                        #182Pussnboobs
                        #183I Art Monster I
                        #184I Art Monster I
                        #185Pussnboobs
                        #186I Art Monster I
                        #187I Art Monster I
                        #188I Art Monster I
                        #189Pussnboobs
                        #190I Art Monster I
                        #191I Art Monster I
                        #192I Art Monster I
                        #193I Art Monster I
                        #194Pussnboobs
                        #195I Art Monster I
                        #196Pussnboobs
                        #197I Art Monster I
                        #198I Art Monster I
                        #199I Art Monster I
                        #200Pussnboobs

Past Winners:
                    iiDreamOutLoud - Band of Bremen
User Image

‘Secret Santa’ is Elf on the Shelf's user-run giveaway. For those who are unaware of what Secret Santa is, let me explain it to you *eyes start to glisten* In real-life Secret Santa is when you are someone's Santa and have to get them a gift but they don't know who their Santa is until you give them their gift. Here at Elf on the Shelf it is slightly different. Here you send an item to Cian the Elf via trade, with the title "Secret Santa" and on Christmas day all the items received are distributed back amongst the Santa's. If you'd like to give a gift to a certain Santa just let us know and we'll make sure they get it!

We will try to keep values the same and if we cannot, we will include money along with your received gift to make up for the loss if it is substantial (items must be 20k+ just so everyone receives something nice). So dig into your pockets and bring out on the holiday love!! you never know you may just get what you're wishing for from someone else!

Our Santa's
              - Keep Your Voices
              - Chibi Shippo Chan
              - shiroi_karasumuse
              - MrsPandaSins
              - MoldyMuffin S a n g o
              - Dino.Love
              - Pussnboobs
              - Horny Mushrooms

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Ⅰ.xxxCheer up the Elf
    xxEntry Fee: Free
    xxDeadline: Ended
    xxSlots: 1/10
    xxPrize: 20k

Cian here! Me and the big man read over all the poems sent in and well......after some long hard reading and admitting that i could not do a better job we have decided that _EverxAfters_ is a writing genius!!! their masterpiece will be sent off to Jingles as soon as possible!!! so congratulations to you winner!

Jingles,
              The Soft Winter Wind Blushes across thy Cheeks
              With Wishes of Christmas, On The Day we Meet.
              To Hold With In Me, I can not Take.
              The Love I have And want To Make.
              So dear Jingles, On this Christmas Day,
              Be close, Be Near, And Hear Me Say.
              Happy Holidays To all and To you.
              But Merry Christmas, I Love you.

Ⅱ.xxx12 DAYS OF GAIA
    xxEntry Fee: Free.
    xxPrize:1st place: 100k
    xx2nd place: 50k

Hello again Cian here! so me and my sisters have listened to everyone's entries over and over and well after long long hours of telling Twinkles that she could not win with her example we have finally come to an agreement of who's song was just joyful!!!! so congratulations to Daydreamer_girl your song will be played all night long at the north pole for all of us elves as we get things ready for all the boys and girls!!

Twinkles/Shippo's Example: Song being Sung by Twinkles
                On the first day of Gaia Rufus gave to me Ian in a Coconut Tree.
                On the second day of Gaia Gambino gave to me a stocking filled with momo Monkeys
                On the third day of Gaia Sasha gave to me a cute little Coco kitty
                On the four day of Gaia Peyo gave to me his only rubber ducky.
                On the fifth day of Gaia DJ Hellsing gave to me a chance to win a December MC
                On the sixth day of Gaia this website gave to me pixelated sugar candies
                On the seventh day of Gaia Becky gave to me a unicorn that was so Fluffy!
                On the Eighth day of Gaia Rina gave to me a bouquet of white and yellow daisies.
                On the Nineth day of Gaia Diedrich gave to me a green egg full of Gaia plushies
                On the tenth day of Gaia Josie gave to me a bag of Oriental Goodies
                On the eleventh day of Gaia Santa gave to me Three Loving Caring Siblings.
                On the twelfth day of Gaia Lanzer gave to me the gift of hosting EOTSC (Elf on the Shelf Charity)!

CONTEST ENTRIES

Daydreamer_girl's entry
                      On the 1st Day of Gaia Diedrich gave to me, a sushi data base error.
                      On the 2nd Day of Gaia Liam gave to me, green avi goo
                      On the 3rd Day of Gaia Carl gave to me, one of Liam's kidneys
                      On the 4th Day of Gaia Peyo gave to me, Carl's antler stockings
                      On the 5th Day of Gaia Barret gave to me, 5 gold fish drops
                      On the 6th Day of Gaia Ruby gave to me, Peyo's winning beard
                      On the 7th Day of Gaia Ron Bruise gave to me, a Pig Face Johnny item
                      On the 8th Day of Gaia Rina gave to me, Pete's right slipper
                      On the 9th Day of Gaia Rufus gave to me, One of Diedrich's offspring
                      On the 10th Day of Gaia Ol' Pete gave to me, a crumpled paper bag
                      On the 11th Day of Gaia Nicolae gave to me, an animated peelunger
                      On the 12th Day of Gaia Timmy gave to me, 12 of Stein's stiches

Plug your ears, I can't sing at all

Here's the lyrics

On the first day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                an angelic halo for free
                On the second day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                two OMG's
                On the third day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                three angel wings
                On the fourth day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                four panda hats
                On the fifth day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                FIVE ZOMG RINGS
                On the sixth day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                six devil tails
                On the seventh day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                seven kiki kitties
                On the eighth day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                eight penguin slippers
                On the ninth day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                nine bear pajamas
                On the tenth day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                ten bani clips
                On the eleventh day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                eleven pandy packs
                On the twelfth day of ModMas the admin gave to me,
                twelve thank you letters

Ⅱl.xxxWhat Does Christmas Mean To You?
    xxEntry Fee: Free.
    xxPrize: 500k

Here at the Elf on the Shelf we have been working really hard to bring joy to others but in all reality it has been all of you lovely gaian's sticking around to help us push on! Now we had asked you what Christmas Means to you and as difficult as it was we could only pick one of you to stand out among so many great answers so without further a due we at the Elf on the Shelf would like to share with you all the winners answer! Congratulations Dino.Love

Dear Sprinkles/Santa/Cian/Twinkles,
              I am writing this to tell you what Christmas means to me. And I'm not really sure where to begin... Christmas is my favorite time of year! This year the first time I heard a Christmas song on the radio I started sobbing (tears of happiness) and all I could utter was that "i loved Christmas". It seems to me that Christmas time is the one time that I feel everyone finds some joy! And when there's someone who is maybe a little short on joy, there's a million people willing to help all of a sudden. It truly brings out the best in people. So I guess the spirit of Christmas is my first favourite thing about Christmas.
              I also love how it brings so many people together. Each year me and four of my friends get together and decorate Jacquie's house for Christmas. It all started 6 years ago when she had nobody home for Christmas, and since then it's been friends tradition! I also have a bunch of families (divorces and remarrying) and during the year I don't get to see everyone very much. But on christmas no matter what we all find a way to see each other!!
              And I guess my final favorite thing is.... how everything looks! The beautiful lights, the trees, the snow, the crafts, the decorations! I love it all so much! Christmas truly is my favorite time of year!!!!!

christmas Signed, Dino.Love

Entries
                  - msganja x3
                  - Rosaline Hollow
                  - _EverxAfters_
                  - dino.love

User Image
User Image

Oh look people! I knew you guys would make it here eventually, now I know you all are wondering what this is about...Well it's an ART CONTEST! That's right and art contest where all of you creative, imaginative, and unique artists get to put that talent to work. See all of us here at Elf on the Shelf LOVE art and I mean L-O-V-E A-R-T!!! We love it so much that lets face it we are Art Whores.

You have from December 1st- December 23rd (lets face it even before Christmas your still last minute shopping) to get your Art into the contest. Then on December 30th we will pick 3 winners in each category and you will either get that month's MC, Gold, or Another Item of your choice from the claw of prizes!

Ⅰ.xxxElf Bananza
    xxDeadline: December 23
    xxSlots: Unlimited
    xxPrize: to be determined...

Take your pick from the elf siblings, Cian, Twinkles and Sprinkles! Draw them alone, in pairs, as a trio, whatever you'd like and in whatever pose. Have fun, be creative, and good luck!
              User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Just make sure to follow these rules:

Send submissions to Sprinkles the Elf via pm, and title it: "Art Contest Entry"
              Fill out this simple submission form please for the pm as well:
              Contest You're Entering: elves, creators (and which pose), etc.
              Username:
              Art:

#1.
              #2.
              #3.
              #4.
              #5.
              #6.
              #7.
              #8.
              #9.
              #10.

Ⅱ.xxxDraw the Creators
    xxDeadline December 23

xxSlots: 0/??
    xxPrize: tba...

Tis the season really, and because of our love of art we'd like to see what you creative gaians can do! We have a few art poses, thought up by Shippo-chan, that we'd like to see drawn out so have fun with it, and lets get to picking!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dog Pile! Keep on Bottom, Chibi In the middle, Shiro on top

Candy Cane ChristmasHave two Avi's fighting with candy canes and another hanging in the middle.

The Christmas Play Dress Shiro up as a Christmas Tree, dress Keep up as a Gift, dress Shippo up as a Chibi Santa

Friendly Fight!Have two avi's arguing over another by "tugging and pulling" arms; Shiro dragging chibi into the closet and Keep playing videogames on the couch

Send submissions to Sprinkles the Elf via pm, and title it: "Art Contest Entry"
              Fill out this simple submission form please for the pm as well:
              Contest You're Entering: elves, creators (and which pose), etc.
              Username:
              Art:

#1.
              #2.
              #3.
              #4.
              #5.
              #6.
              #7.
              #8.
              #9.
              #10.
User Image

Ⅰ.xxxTis the Season....for a tektek
    xxDeadline: Ended
    xxSlots: 5/10
    xxPrize: to be determined...

Fa la la la la la la la la......

Alright boys and girls after long long hours of debate we here at the Elf on the Shelf have finally decided on a winner!!!! so give it up for kannibal kuntz whooo! Thank you to everyone who joined in!!!

kannibal kuntz

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Reserved for some purpose...
User Image

Here you can find the lovely donators of the charity, as well as those we have donated to. Don't you just love how they sparkle like the star at the top of the Christmas Tree! If you'd like to send a donation send a trade to any of the elves with the title 'EOTSC Donation' please, and thank you! ^^

dσnαtσrs
      - [.Vinyl Leaf.] for numerous tips!
      - RizAL xP: 15k & Random Items
      - Mississippi Black Velvet: 200k heart
      - Nerosity: mint buttercream rose heart

dσnαtєd tσ
      - Nevv Jersey: 20k
      - Mississippi Black Velvet: Silent Night
      - Youth_with_Habits: Custom Cut 3rd gen
      - dino.love: 200k
      - msganja x3: 20k
      - kannibal_kuntz: 150k
      - sakuries: 10k
      - Youth With Habbits: 700k
      - MsGanja x3: 20k

User Image

To affiliate with us please put our banner up in your thread first. Once that is done you can pm "Twinkles the Elf" with the title "Affliates!" and we will post up your banner as soon as we can.

lιnĸѕ ιn
      User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/u-c-dnp/t.83586349/][img]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb365/Cl34r_Cut/ElfontheShelf-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/u-c-dnp/t.83586349/][IMG]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag28/ashkieran09/Practice/elfontheshelf.png[/IMG]
      [/url]

lιnĸѕ ou t
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
- Reserved
- Reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash