Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birthday party!

-dances about- 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 7 ]
Happy birthday! 0.58823529411765 58.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Thank you for wishing me luck.
-smile-

I am going to try and do everything I can to earn gold for this quest and exchange whoring is a good idea. Even if I am terrible at it (I tried it before with my old account and I was yeah not good)

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Dang... that's alot of gold...

Bump
Yes it is
-nods-
This quest will take my entire gaia existence I am betting.

I will probably end up going
"Eh I really don't need that item" and getting rid of a few.
I just proved myself right.
-snick-
I removed the "Staff of the angels".
-shrug-

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Good luck!
Thank you very much for your kind words and donation. They are greatly appreciated
My current location:
Gaia Jigsaw > Demonic jigsaw > Break me, Shake me
Lurking around the GCD
Yay random quote time:
"I love you, but I have chosen darkness"
"I'm very sorry if she tipped off anyone about your cunningly concealed heard of cows" - Simon Firefly
We're legitimate citizens. We're taxed without representation. We're not allowed to serve on juries so we're not tried by our peers. It's unconscionable, not to mention unconstitutional. We don't make the laws but we have to obey them like children. - Alice Paul Iron Jawed angels
"First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a d**k?" - Donnie Darko
I just noticed how extremely randomly funny the order of my last two quotes were.
-snick-
"Harmony's a vampire? She must be dying without a reflection." - Buffy BTVS
I should probably go to sleep
I am awake again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items