Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Okay, if you had to choose how you had to die, how would you want to leave this life?

Death by pie? (I mean who wouldn't?) 0.5 50.0% [ 63 ]
Rum overdose 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 30 ]
Beaten to death by Chuck Norris with a rubber chicken 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 12 ]
Jump from the empire state building into a kiddy pool 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 126 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2047 2048 2049 > >> >>> »|

Death Thief rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

User Image

Wow donation thread

Hey there folks! Well this thread originally started as a fly by night thread to give some gold I thought fellow Gaians could put to better use than me. We have really thrived and we are always wlling to accept new gaians in. whether your quest item be 10k or 10 million we shall help! To this day we have given away over 49 MILLION GOLD!!!Now how do you become apart of this? Simple, post. That is all, whether you want to chat, bump, lurk, quest, joke, test out new post formats, it doesnt matter. If you participate and show your support for us, we will support you. (And not those wimpy little 1k donations, we average 150k per donation and have gone up to over 4 million for one donation. We truly want to help other Gaians out there who have the interest to simply support our thread ^^) Now as much as we are a charity thread we do so so much more, we hold tons of contests, including quest thread charity nights. So come check us out and enjoy.

Okay people, as you know this place has been down for quite some time. I took a break from Gaia, but now I am back and throwin' a spiffy spin on the site. So lets do this

MONTH COUNT

User Image

BREAKING NEWS

Okay, I am done with everything 0.0, finally. So totals are for the contest: Total amount won was 2.2 MILLION. We went through about 70 pages in one hour and in that time I recieved 60 pms. So this was a success, our biggest winner walked away with 600k, next in line being 400k, and after that was 300k. So good job everyone. This coming monday I will be doing another contest, more details to be coming soon.
Under Constuction
User Image

Alright everyone, here is the long awaited LINKS. Now, not only do we show our affiliation to other threads in this spot, I will also explain our all new AFFILIATION THREAD BENEFIT CHARITY NIGHTS Alright so this is how it works: I will hold a contest for the affiliated thread we have chosen to help. Now this contest will be a contest that allows for many winners with varying gold prizes. Once the contest is done and I pay out the gold to the winners 35% of every contest winners prize will be automaticlly pulled and put into the "Donation Pot" which will be donated to the affiliated thread.

So how do you score one of these "Affiliation Thread Benefit Nights"? Simple, send me a pm and talk to me about possibly affiliating with our charity thread. Once I have to decided to Affiliate with you ask me for a benefit night and we will pick a night and contest and get your thread some gold! However, I will not simply affiliate with anyone. There are a lot of people who put a lot of effort into this thread and really show their support. So don't pm me expecting me to accept your thread if you haven't even posted in my thread. Show your support for a bit then come to me and I will be more than happy to throw a bash for you ^^

Art Shop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are a few sample of Paper Mage's work

Quest Thread

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lol why don't you want your gold if I may ask.
iLunar Star
I like very simple avi's and have nothing to spend it on. However I have accumulated a vast amount and think it is a watse for it to just sit there ha ^^

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image I SAY there are 41 candies
50 candies

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

ooo candiesss

Sorry folks, both incorrect
Holy hell 600? That's a lot of flipping candy.

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Death Thief
iLunar Star
I like very simple avi's and have nothing to spend it on. However I have accumulated a vast amount and think it is a watse for it to just sit there ha ^^
♥ It takes minutes to love a person . . .

FINALLY someone who agrees with simple avis xD mine have gotten more complicated but b4 no one would understand why i was happy with a simple avi... User Image

. . . But it takes a lifetime to forget them ♥

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
27 in a box?
Death Thief
Holy hell 600? That's a lot of flipping candy.

surprised

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image I SAY37 candies!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers