• Prepared for Liftoff 50

Timid Genius

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
xxiii-nevermore

--____It is as simple as it sounds, my lovelies! Just send me a trade with the title "Hey, Nevermore!" and I will give a full trades worth of random stuff in my inventory. Sell it, trash it, gift it--idc. You can come back for as many as you want, but only five per day. This will go until I run out of junk to give.

You do not need to bump or even post whatsoever, but I would appreciate it. Quote me if you're actually keen on talking to me razz Talking to me might be the only way to get something you're actually questing for >.>

So come get some of my junk razz

║__NEVERMORE

Do you actually like Edgar Allen Poe? (Because all I can think of when I see your username is all his stuff.)

Divine Punk

7,600 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Im on a quest for junk, so i would really like some!

Loverboy

Ichigo Arerugi
xxiii-nevermore

--____It is as simple as it sounds, my lovelies! Just send me a trade with the title "Hey, Nevermore!" and I will give a full trades worth of random stuff in my inventory. Sell it, trash it, gift it--idc. You can come back for as many as you want, but only five per day. This will go until I run out of junk to give.

You do not need to bump or even post whatsoever, but I would appreciate it. Quote me if you're actually keen on talking to me razz Talking to me might be the only way to get something you're actually questing for >.>

║__NEVERMORE

Do you actually like Edgar Allen Poe? (Because all I can think of when I see your username is all his stuff.)

--____Yes * u * He's a huge inspiration to my writing.

║__NEVERMORE

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
xxiii-nevermore
Ichigo Arerugi
xxiii-nevermore

║__NEVERMORE

--____Yes * u * He's a huge inspiration to my writing.

║__NEVERMORE

I love Poe's work, but a lot of it does scare the s**t out of me. (E.g. the friggin' Telltale Heart)

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Thank you!!! heart heart heart

Invisible Teenager

Timid Friend

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Thank you for the lovely chance! My friends from different timezones will appreciate this! I'llspread the love!

Timid Friend

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
xxiii-nevermore

How come you're doing this nevermore? Going full animal? (cute T^T)

Gawker

thank you !! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas