Welcome to Gaia! ::

*ninja*

yes. 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 >

Hello, Gaia. I was just sitting here at work, eating onion rings with ranch dressing and drinking a beer, when I decided to open this quest. I am going to attempt to get a Chyaku Norisu for my friend, because I have one and she does not. Actually, even though my avi isn't great, I have pretty much everything I want. I may also sell some of my unwanted donation items later to further the quest. Here is her.

User Image
(Destinedphnx0313)

I bought my scarf when it was still a donation item. I can hardly believe that they cost 250k or thereabouts now. So this means I'm in for a long haul. I believe she has around 100k, so I am willing to give her enough gold to help her buy the scarf. But this is also sort of a surprise. ninja

I'm sorry that I don't sound more enthusiastic in my typing. It's because I'm at work. I'm mostly going to use this thread to post whatever inanities I come up with. Also, having a project on Gaia will keep me from being sucked into the black vortex of World of Warcraft. Right now I only have 2376 gold. If you want to donate, cool, but if it were me I'd wait until this hits like 30 pages or so. Cheers!
User Image
Contents
Contents:
1)Introduction. (Sorry, it totally sucks.)

2)Table of contents

3)Progress. Yay! None yet.

4)Donators

5)Meh?
Progress?
12/11/08: Created thread. Ate onion rings, drank Heineken.
Donations.

(None yet).

I'm typing this on my computer, a brand-new HP notebook. I named it after Neil Gaiman. So whenever my computer doesn't work, I curse its upturned collar and windswept hair. ninja But it has donated to me... the gift of moral support. ninja
*reserved*
*reserved*
All right! *fist pumps*
hm. The act of creating this thread has made me more gold than an actual donation.

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Good luck

Questing: 70k 20.2/70k
Oh, a well-wisher! Thank you.
*Is listening to Portishead.* But not Third.
*Does Wave dance*
Now listening to UNKLE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas