Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the focus of the charity be changed, since hackings are so infrequent now?

No. I think it should remain the same. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 44 ]
Sure, why not? Something needs to be done with the gold and items. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]

Devout Worshipper

Kawai Fox
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Kawai Fox
NUDE!

Are you offering?

Lol, that depends XD
But what do you mean? :3

There is an event coming up in June, where users strip their avi's down to their underwear for a 2 week period. The get people to sponsor them with gold, and then at the end of the event, that gold is donated to which ever charity or quest thread the nudist was stripping for. Each charity is allowed 5 nudists, who try to raise gold for it. So far, I have about 3 people willing to strip for this charity. Each nudist will receive a gift at the end of the event, and anyone who sponsors one of the nudists, will be entered into a raffle for a Gothic Veil.

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Kawai Fox
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Kawai Fox
NUDE!

Are you offering?

Lol, that depends XD
But what do you mean? :3

There is an event coming up in June, where users strip their avi's down to their underwear for a 2 week period. The get people to sponsor them with gold, and then at the end of the event, that gold is donated to which ever charity or quest thread the nudist was stripping for. Each charity is allowed 5 nudists, who try to raise gold for it. So far, I have about 3 people willing to strip for this charity. Each nudist will receive a gift at the end of the event, and anyone who sponsors one of the nudists, will be entered into a raffle for a Gothic Veil.

Idk, I like being in superior form, being human isn't much fun.

Devout Worshipper

Then being a nudist for us would not be something you would be comfortable doing.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sorry i havent been here , its been crazy

6,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm a street walking cheetah with a hide full of napalm.
I'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb.
I am a world's forgotten boy
This weekend I wish would have never happened :/...
Welcome to my breakdown.
I hope I didn't scare you.

Devout Worshipper

Why is that Cody?

In other news, we have another nudist for the charity. If you see Blue Eyed Wallflower around the thread, please thank her for stripping for us. Swurge is also stripping for the charity, and we thank you dear for offering to help us raise funds.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ur welcome biggrin

Devout Worshipper

So, we currently have Blue Eyed Wallflower, Swurge and blue_emo_panda_girl as our nudists. Kuroda Kaori is a possible 4th, and there was one other person who is considering it.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
how do we get sponsored?

6,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My grandma died, while I was in visiting her.
Welcome to my breakdown.

Devout Worshipper

Leftfordead1
Welcome to my breakdown.

Cody, I am soooo sorry to hear that. I know you, and the rest of your family will miss her terribly.

Devout Worshipper

Swurge
how do we get sponsored?

You already have one dear. A friend of mine just sponsored all 3 of you. If you have people on your friend list, you should pm them all, and tell them what you are doing. Ask them to consider sponsoring you, and that the gold will be donated to the charity. You should give them the link to the event thread, as well as the link to here, so they can check out the charity. If you put something in your signature about looking for sponsors, you may get some response that way too. As soon as I have the artwork done, there will be banner for you to put in your sig.

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello.. ^^ How is everyone?

6,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Leftfordead1
Welcome to my breakdown.

Cody, I am soooo sorry to hear that. I know you, and the rest of your family will miss her terribly.
Yeah. The funeral is Thursday.
Welcome to my breakdown.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Swurge
how do we get sponsored?

You already have one dear. A friend of mine just sponsored all 3 of you. If you have people on your friend list, you should pm them all, and tell them what you are doing. Ask them to consider sponsoring you, and that the gold will be donated to the charity. You should give them the link to the event thread, as well as the link to here, so they can check out the charity. If you put something in your signature about looking for sponsors, you may get some response that way too. As soon as I have the artwork done, there will be banner for you to put in your sig.

oo okay how many sponsers can we have?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces